Page 493 of 533 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 13321

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Prior_effect View Post
    Aren't all legendaries genderless in the game? I thought it was only to prevent us from breeding them. I'm sure there'd be more than one of each legendary in the anime meaning they'd have genders to mate.
    Latios, Latias, Cresselia, Heatran, Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus all have genders.

Dunno if anyone saw (and I kind of regret not nabbing a pair/snapping a pic right now) but Target is now accepting Preorders for XY. You get a neat little giftcard like thing, and a regular $5 card when you pick up the game. I certainly hope that TRU or Gamestop will announce something ahead of time for preorders, instead of being He Said She Said until freaking release day.

On the back it happens to say "Attention Cashiers: Do not sell after 10/24/13" (Oct. 24th)....
    I doubt that it means anything since the front lacks a date of release too but..hey, ya never know. 24th happens to be a Thursday, placing a potential release on the 27th for us in the US. Just my two cents on that of course.

That's not bad logic at all. Put a pin in that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    Dunno if anyone saw (and I kind of regret not nabbing a pair/snapping a pic right now) but Target is now accepting Preorders for XY. You get a neat little giftcard like thing, and a regular $5 card when you pick up the game. I certainly hope that TRU or Gamestop will announce something ahead of time for preorders, instead of being He Said She Said until freaking release day.

On the back it happens to say "Attention Cashiers: Do not sell after 10/24/13" (Oct. 24th)....
    I doubt that it means anything since the front lacks a date of release too but..hey, ya never know. 24th happens to be a Thursday, placing a potential release on the 27th for us in the US. Just my two cents on that of course.
    So if we are assume that the US release date is 27th October then that could suggest that the European release date would be either 18th or 25th October, as we get our games on a Friday.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I doubt we're getting the release date revealed anytime soon, we'll probably get that in the summer.

I think this thing is just a Mewtwo forme, not a new Pokemon and Im not holding out any hope that it is a different species.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    I doubt we're getting the release date revealed anytime soon, we'll probably get that in the summer.

I think this thing is just a Mewtwo forme, not a new Pokemon and Im not holding out any hope that it is a different species.
    Even though Official Pokémon Sources list it as "A New Pokémon?"
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Going by this logic, Black and White Kyurem should be new pokemon. The website said that for a reason, they want people to talk about it and get it hyped up.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Doesn't mean it's a new species. BW Kyurem was said to be "new" Pokemon. This has been said many times over in this thread.

EDIT: Damn. Rocky ninja'd me.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

They've referred to new formes as "new Pokemon" before. Junichi Masuda called Black and White Kyurem "new Pokemon" when they were revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    So if we are assume that the US release date is 27th October then that could suggest that the European release date would be either 18th or 25th October, as we get our games on a Friday.
    That sounds about right from what I know of European releases.
    My Y Team:

More Pokemon goods in the states is always a nice thing.

Though hopefully the sales will be good enough to support that decision.

Actually, I thought TOMY got the rights or whatever back in the beginning of this year? Because all the merch in stores like Walmart, Target and TRU are all TOMY branded now. (plush, figures etc) while the Jakks stuff has been pulled/pushed onto the reduced merch aisles.

I'd really like to just have some way of obtaining the Pokemon Center plush over here without having to get my friend in NY getting me stuff/trying to buy it from someone on ebay. They REALLY should focus on bringing back the Pokemon Center website..although I thought someone else handles the actual Pokemon Center merch. (Banapresto?)

Oh, picked up those reservation things I was talking about. Here's a pic of them. Target has been doing these since Platinum, where they had a special large grey one. These are more in line with their average reservation cards.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps254f5b61.png

This is awesome news to me.. i hope pokemon merch is as big as it once was years ago..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    Actually, I thought TOMY got the rights or whatever back in the beginning of this year? Because all the merch in stores like Walmart, Target and TRU are all TOMY branded now. (plush, figures etc) while the Jakks stuff has been pulled/pushed onto the reduced merch aisles.
    More or less, yeah. Jakks left the license, they are longer doing Pokémon toys.

Also Tomy did say they were doing a global product launch way before, but we of course didn't get the (much nicer) details.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

So now thats its confirmed the new Metwo Is actually it's "Awakened Form" I hope they dont start messing with Mew and try to pull off a Mew Form.... :/
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

So now that its confirmed the new Mewtwo Is actually it's "Awakened Form"
    Oh dear. That's great, but I'm a little scared. The last time I saw a powered up alternate form called "awakened" was Awakened Zero, and we know how that turned out. (for non-Megaman fans who don't in fact know how that turned out... Nigh-invincible omnicidal maniac is how it turned out)
    Of course, it could just be me seeing connections that aren't there... Again.

Deoxys distribution announced for May

Nice. I'll look forward to it.

Deoxys is the only event Pokemon I don't have...

Three cheers for me 100% completing the Pokedex!!!
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

This'll be the first Deoxys I've obtained myself, and as it's one of my favourite legendaries, I'm glad we're getting this event. I hope Meloetta is on the horizon, though.

I'll be getting deoxys. I don't think I ever had one that I actually got myself, I think I just got one in a trade.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Yay a wi-fi event! And I'll be able to get four Deoxys! I can't wait!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

If it's really the Nasty Plot Masuda Deoxys, then yay, I really want that one ^.^
    I always love Pokemon with special move it normally cannot learn.
    What's even better is that B/W can get it too, which means I'll be able to obtain not just one Deoxys, but two

Still, would have been nice if we can get a confirmation for a Meloetta Wi-Fi event as well.
    Maybe after the Deoxys event.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So happy to hear this. I really wanted a Masuda Deoxys and I am glad that it is coming in English. ^^

I can get 4? NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    What's even better is that B/W can get it too, which means I'll be able to obtain not just one Deoxys, but two
    Actually the event is for Black and White 2 only, the Black and White was an error on their part.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Page 493 of 533 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503 ... LastLast