Page 500 of 533 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 13320

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Everyone! The sky battles and Fairy type match with the rumors brought up a while ago... A link here to the old rumors: http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/suppose...er-information
    Here they are here, too:
    • Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.
    • Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
    • Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
    • The professor’s English name is Patrice.
    • The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.
    • The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
    • A few attacks will be dual-typed.
    • There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
    • You will be able to see a Pokemon’s EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    Everyone! The sky battles and Fairy type match with the rumors brought up a while ago... A link here to the old rumors: http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/suppose...er-information
    Here they are here, too:
    • Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.
    • Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
    • The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.
    • There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
    • You will be able to see a Pokemon’s EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.
    Yay!

Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Yay!
    Unconfirmed rumors, dude.

Unconfirmed rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

Unconfirmed rumors.
    Fire/Psychic is plausible.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Fire/Psychic is plausible.
    Plausible is not synonymous with confirmed.

Wait before you scream with delight at month-old unconfirmed speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

Unconfirmed rumors.
    Of course it's unconfirmed, but it is highly likely since he was correct about the Fairy type, the Sky Battles, and the first gym being Bug type.

OH MY GOD the lion and flower Pokemon are sooooooo CUTE!!! I am SO naming the lion Kimba or Simba or Sarabi (The Lion King! LOL)! I have to admit, I kinda wish that girl Sana was the main female player character instead of the blonde one. She looks really cute and has a much cuter design.
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Here they are here, too:

STAY AWAY FROM MAWILE. REALLY
    Are those all true?

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    STAY AWAY FROM MAWILE. REALLY
    Are those all true?
    Many are unconfirmed, and it IS possible he was partially mistaken

but he's called a number of these

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Many are unconfirmed, and it IS possible he was partially mistaken

but he's called a number of these
    I guess we really won't know if he's correct until all of them are confirmed, but I'm going to go ahead and think of it as confirmed myself since a good portion of the rumor is correct.

Here they are here, too:
    In order:
    Alright! It The Fairy type seems to hold lots of promise!

YES! The types I wanted for the starters are real! (I know only for the final evolutions...)

Finally! With and luck moves like Blaze-Kick will be Fire/Fighting!
    Also, I love these new pokemon! They don't really look like other Poiemon we've seen!
    I'm also happy that we got to see the trainer's house. During that trailer I thought I heard some BG music-possibly from a town or city?
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia-Fan View Post
    In order:
    Alright! It The Fairy type seems to hold lots of promise!

YES! The types I wanted for the starters are real! (I know only for the final evolutions...)

Finally! With and luck moves like Blaze-Kick will be Fire/Fighting!
    You're still ignoring the fact that these are nothing but unfounded rumors and should be roundly ignored for now.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

man so many online complaining about fairy type... yeah there is a fairy type... DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You're still ignoring the fact that these are nothing but unfounded rumors and should be roundly ignored for now.
    I know they're just rumours, but isn't it fine to get excited over possibilities?

Anyway, I still love these very plausible possibilities.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia-Fan View Post
    I know they're just rumours, but isn't it fine to get excited over possibilities?

Anyway, I still love these very plausible possibilities.
    Anything can be made a rumour, though. Would also get excited about the possibility that every character from the anime makes an appearance in a battle royal where the last man standing wins and becomes the overlord of the Pokemon world? I heard it from my dad who works at GameFreak it's real guys I swear.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Anything can be made a rumour, though. Would also get excited about the possibility that every character from the anime makes an appearance in a battle royal where the last man standing wins and becomes the overlord of the Pokemon world? I heard it from my dad who works at GameFreak it's real guys I swear.
    Well My dad works at GameFreak and he told me that magikarp is going to evolve in Arceus and that fennekin is going to evolve into emboar.

Deal with it...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Another event for Japan...

Any chance of this one coming out of Japan?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I don't believe all the rumors are true, but I do believe Mewtwo will have another form completely on my own accord, the difference being I don't think it's going to be in the newest movie hence why it's not been announced as of yet.

Well...Hiro leaked the Black and White stuff, back in the day.

And he was right about the Sky Battles, Fairy type, and first Gym Leader being Bug, so...it's pretty safe to bank on his leak.

And I'm calling it right now, Clauncher will be based on a pistol shrimp: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_shrimp
    Tauros tastes like beef. YAY! I'M A POKÉMON SOMMELIER!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Another event for Japan...

Any chance of this one coming out of Japan?
    I hope so - I've been waiting for a Jirachi that I didn't have to acquire through a trade.

The fact that it is a wi-fi event, and not somd localized business give-away, I believe makes it more likely that the event will go global.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Here they are here, too:
    Ahh these are rumors and shouldn't be believed, besides, the dark type strength is already disproved, since it appears fairy does normal damage to flying and dark types by what the trailer showed. Also the dual typed moves would be pretty dumb, and majorly break the game, there is a reason the "physical" and "special" attack category's exist.

Plus the "Fighting" strength makes no sense since in mythology they where pretty small and could be easily crushed like bugs, Fire also does not make sense as fire was one of mythology fairy's biggest weaknesses with steel, Industry stuff really hurt the little things.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta-hammy View Post
    Ahh these are rumors and shouldn't be believed, besides, the dark type strength is already disproved, since it appears fairy does normal damage to flying and dark types by what the trailer showed. Also the dual typed moves would be pretty dumb, and majorly break the game, there is a reason the "physical" and "special" attack category's exist.

Plus the "Fighting" strength makes no sense since in mythology they where pretty small and could be easily crushed like bugs, Fire also does not make sense as fire was one of mythology fairy's biggest weaknesses with steel, Industry stuff really hurt the little things.
    I hope you know not all fairies are like Tinker Bell. There are many legends and stories that include fairies that are human like in both appearance and size.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I hope you know not all fairies are like Tinker Bell. There are many legends and stories that include fairies that are human like in both appearance and size.
    I know that but their normally depicted as small, and fighting type resist still makes no sense.

tumblr_moep2yXD7P1rorjv3o1_250.jpg
    Also did anyone notice the shiny Masuda had? XD

"Fairy" can mean a peaceful, sparkly creature like Tinkerbell, but it can also refer to dark or evil creatures like pixies, goblins, and imps. Actually, in most ancient stories that I've read, fairies are spiteful tricksters that are not to be trusted. There could be all kinds of fairies, including fire fairies. Because fairies don't really exist, you can make whatever mythos you want about them. If Game Freak wants their fairies to resist fire, then they can. They don't have to follow regulations of old stories. So far, it looks like Game Freak is going for the sparkly-forest-lover version of fairies, but I think it would be really cool if they had some darker, imp-like fairies, too.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Can you link me proof it was normally effective on a dark type? And also Flying types have absolutely nothing to do with them so I'm unsure why you mentioned that.

Dual type moves have already been attempted but barely used. I'm referring to Water Pledge, Grass Pledge, and Fire Pledge which can be used together with each other. I think it would be a logical idea if they were to make the dual typed moves more useful.

These are very likely to be true because Hiro (The person who has written the rumors) has already has predicted certain things to be true of the many different things he has said on the list. He was right in the past as well when Black and White was being released.

Page 500 of 533 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510 ... LastLast