Page 1081 of 1081 FirstFirst ... 819811031107110771078107910801081
Results 27,001 to 27,012 of 27012

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Genos View Post
    PRAISE ARCEUS Detective Pikachu finally got a US release!
    Guess fan demand was high. Plus did anyone else notice Generation VII Pokemon in the trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Genos View Post
    PRAISE ARCEUS Detective Pikachu finally got a US release!
    Still disappointed by the lack of Danny DeVito.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Guess fan demand was high. Plus did anyone else notice Generation VII Pokemon in the trailer?
    So far all I've seen is a Stufful on Serebii's Pre release screen shots.

I'm not surprised, The opening Episode was released before Gen 7 announcement almost 2 years ago, and the whole thing kinda Stalled.

I believe Serebii said that it ended with the words "To be Continued."

Does anyone reconise the Pikachu Actor? No not Ikue Ohtani, but the detective.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 12th January 2018 at 3:53 PM.

Well, this ends that.
    I guess PokéLand will have its full release in Summer, and we will have the next PMD in Autumn.

Edit: Event moves in GO is a pretty clever idea. Has more relevance upon transfer to main games, as well.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 12th January 2018 at 6:14 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    So far all I've seen is a Stufful on Serebii's Pre release screen shots.
    Mimikyu was in there too, look closer.

FINALLY! Took them long enough. If it weren't for the Detective Pikachu movie hanging over our heads, I would have thought this game was a lost cause. It made me very happy to see the English trailer. Can't wait.

I say this with extreme caution, as I know how people are going to react, but it's too bad it's not for the Switch. Yes, I know exactly why it isn't, and I never expected it to be. It's just a shame that its extremely awkward release schedule led to it being released on a dead system.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Well I'm finally happy we're getting a Detective Pikachu release on March 23 not just limited to the US, but also in Europe too. I believe that they are trying to build up the hype for the Detective Pikachu movie that is to be released in 2019, which I believe could be a bit too long if unfortunately Detective Pikachu's popularity falls too quickly. And it's also good to see some more Gen 7 Pokémon and to get a fuller game.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

It's pretty cool Detective Pikachu is getting a release in the West. Took them long enough, but I guess they had to eventually with the movie being a thing and all. Seems like something fun, maybe it's worth giving a shot...

Although now I'm not sure whether to class it as a gen 6 spinoff or gen 7 spinoff. Maybe both?

What's crazy that I just realized is that next month marks the two year anniversary of this game's release in Japan. Detective Pikachu just has to be the strangest release cycle story of all time.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Does anyone reconise the Pikachu Actor? No not Ikue Ohtani, but the detective.
    Kaiji Tang

Owain from Fire Emblem and Looker from Pokemon: Generations

Quote Originally Posted by Weavy View Post
    It's pretty cool Detective Pikachu is getting a release in the West. Took them long enough, but I guess they had to eventually with the movie being a thing and all. Seems like something fun, maybe it's worth giving a shot...

Although now I'm not sure whether to class it as a gen 6 spinoff or gen 7 spinoff. Maybe both?
    Original release is Gen 6.

Full version rerelease is Gen 7.

Edit: http://www.pokebeach.com/2018/01/for...sm6-set-in-may

As expected, Ultra Necro will be a card of the sixth set, possibly the second main card. This leaves Zeraora as the sole remaining Alolan Pokémon in TCG.

Edit 2: Stakataka and Blacephalon also remain, but they can appear any time soon.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 14th January 2018 at 1:26 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I'm thinking that Zeraora will be revealed before the new games. Revealing Zeraora after Gen 8 will kill any hype for it.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

Page 1081 of 1081 FirstFirst ... 819811031107110771078107910801081