Page 100 of 533 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    But I can see it happening
    Then you've not given the matter any serious thought.

Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    if they want to keep Red in all genarations, they may have to resort to this.
    What, anywhere, ever has said this is necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I wonder if this game they're announcing could be the Wii title that was mentioned to be in development earlier.
    Entirely possible. We are without a means of battling the Generation V Pokémon on a console and adding such a title to the Wii's release list would put another guaranteed seller in the pipeline for the system's final year (or less) of life.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Entirely possible. We are without a means of battling the Generation V Pokémon on a console and adding such a title to the Wii's release list would put another guaranteed seller in the pipeline for the system's final year (or less) of life.
    Or (If the Wii's successor is releasing within the next year) they could hold it off and release it as even a launch title for that.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Or (If the Wii's successor is releasing within the next year) they could hold it off and release it as even a launch title for that.
    That would preclude such a game from being the one we learn of next month, however.

-----
    Words to|live by

The Wii's game is probably going to the the 5th Genaration of Battle Revo. Hope it doesn't look as texturally bad as its brother was. Battle Revo had good attacks and location graphics... nut the Pokémon had -no- depth to their features. Mesprit looked like her eyes were painted on her!

So yes, I hope the Wii game looks really top-notch. like, SSBB top-notch.
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

Then you've not given the matter any serious thought.

What, anywhere, ever has said this is necessary?

Who says the wii only has another year or so? Gamecube got over 6 years and wii just hit 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Who says the wii only has another year or so?
    Its successor launching next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Gamecube got over 6 years
    Five, unless you really want to count a year of Madden and movie/television tie-in blarble.

-----
    Words to|live by

the new pokemon games seems to be a Colosseum remake.
    check it out

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/pokemon-heading-to-the-3ds

Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    the new pokemon games seems to be a Colosseum remake.
    check it out

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/pokemon-heading-to-the-3ds
    Those pictures make it out to be an XD remake, not Colosseum. If they're real.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Default update

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Those pictures make it out to be an XD remake, not Colosseum. If they're real.
    correct i was about to go back and edit that part lol. its a XD Gale of Darkness remake supposedly so ill keep digging around for more info

I wonder if in this remake post-genIII pokemon can be caught. And how much the story would be altered from the original.
    If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5608 6351

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Concerning the whole XD thing, I'm a bit skeptical. If you look up Pokemon XD on Google Images, the fifth one is exactly the same as one of those images. Besides, out of all the games Nintendo would remake, why would they remake XD? I mean, I love XD, don't get me wrong, but isn't it a bit random? Why not start with Colosseum?

Default RE:right now

Quote Originally Posted by TehLulzMastur View Post
    Concerning the whole XD thing, I'm a bit skeptical. If you look up Pokemon XD on Google Images, the fifth one is exactly the same as one of those images. Besides, out of all the games Nintendo would remake, why would they remake XD? I mean, I love XD, don't get me wrong, but isn't it a bit random? Why not start with Colosseum?
    Umm i looked it up and nowhere didi i see anything like it except for michael. post the link so we can see what u mean

I definitely have a hard time believing this, remaking XD doesn't make much sense. And those pictures are definitely extremely common.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    Umm i looked it up and nowhere didi i see anything like it except for michael. post the link so we can see what u mean
    Here it is. Notice how the other image just cuts off before the IGN/GameSpy watermark.

Default Unconfirmed Japanese Magazine article shows Pokemon on the 3DS?

It was reported that a new Pokemon title for the 3DS would be announced on May 24. From 3DS Blog comes a few poor quality but promising scans of a unknown Japanese magazine with screenshots of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, as they showcase Agate Village and the protagonist as well. Considering how close it is to being revealed, keep in mind that this is not confirmed.

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...emon-3DS-5.jpg

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...-2-150x150.jpg

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...-3-150x150.jpg

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...-4-150x150.jpg

Source: Nintendo 3DS Blog

Please give credit if you post, just in case you do.
    From Ryan/AshArmy
    "Apples? Reviver Seeds? Pecha Scarfs? It's all yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Poke'. "

Before we go nutty over this, here's the laundry list of points against this, kids:

• It's grainy as all hell (not necessarily a knock against it, but worth noting)
    • It's sloppy as all hell for what purports to be a legitimate magazine spread
    • The screenshots they show are all exact photos that are readily available on Google
    • The 3DS models used in the purported magazine spread don't look as they should
    • We're not due to learn of this new game, whatever it is, until mid-next month at the earliest; unless you believe we're getting a leaked magazine spread some two to three to four weeks before it would be due to hit newsstands in Japan, there's another knock

You were beaten to the punch on this in two places, for the record, one of them being just a little further up on this page of this very thread (I know you didn't post it in here originally, just pointing you in the right direction).

The other:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=513839

-----
    Words to|live by

To me it just sounds like news of a new game coming gave someone an idea to whip this up ro quickly pass this off to get others to beleive it..I ..do not.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Does anyone know the next pokemon event?
    The mighty awesome Mudkip AND Swampert will come for you!

Hoenn will rise again!!
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64] ;260 ;257 ;254
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by LegendZeke View Post
    Does anyone know the next pokemon event?
    The next one in America is the anime-related egg event at Toys 'R Us. The next one in Japan goes with Movie 14 and gives you a Victini with a special move.

Beyond that, no one knows what you don't. Watch the main site like everyone else and you'll know when we do.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by epicgallade45 View Post
    It was reported that a new Pokemon title for the 3DS would be announced on May 24. From 3DS Blog comes a few poor quality but promising scans of a unknown Japanese magazine with screenshots of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, as they showcase Agate Village and the protagonist as well. Considering how close it is to being revealed, keep in mind that this is not confirmed.

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...emon-3DS-5.jpg

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...-2-150x150.jpg

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...-3-150x150.jpg

http://nintendo3ds.davidturnbull.net...-4-150x150.jpg

Source: Nintendo 3DS Blog

Please give credit if you post, just in case you do.
    From Ryan/AshArmy

its on may 21st not 24th.

The next one in America is the anime-related egg event at Toys 'R Us. The next one in Japan goes with Movie 14 and gives you a Victini with a special move.

Beyond that, no one knows what you don't. Watch the main site like everyone else and you'll know when we do.
    yeah the egg can be either a pidove axew or pansage. and the victini move is V-Create. i also heard there will be a special one with both fusion flare and fusion bolt. it could be the same one.

Default New Pokemon

Hey I do not come here to the forum often, so my format may be wrong, but I just was wondering....The new pokemon shown on the homepage looks an awful lot like a Marcactus evolution doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by champ aceman View Post
    Hey I do not come here to the forum often, so my format may be wrong, but I just was wondering....The new pokemon shown on the homepage looks an awful lot like a Marcactus evolution doesn't it?
    What exactly are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by champ aceman View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be referring to the screenshot with a picture of Lilligant from behind against a Whimsicott, would you? Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

hi all just wanted to know if the event for victin will still be available till the end of tomorrow or will it end in the 27th in the morning?

Page 100 of 533 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast