Page 101 of 533 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by xWOLF85x View Post
    hi all just wanted to know if the event for victin will still be available till the end of tomorrow or will it end in the 27th in the morning?
    The second it hits 12am it's over I believe.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

lol oh man i dont get the game till tomorrow afternoon

Posible New Pokémon Game
    (Rumors are still going)

4 new scans have been leaked from 2ch about a new posible Mystery dungeon game.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...94/pmd_bw2.jpg
    In this one, we can see Tepig followed by Oshawott going through a dungeon.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...94/pmd_bw1.jpg
    In this one, we can see a Bulbasaur followed by a Tepig that is taking to a Druddigon.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...427-105246.jpg
    In this little image you can see an Excadrill talking to a Xatu? and behind him, i think is a bidoof?

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...427-105208.jpg
    In this last image you can see a list of pokémons and the image of a Tepig.

Source: 2ch

Thanks and
    Bye~

Quote Originally Posted by Razorfang94 View Post
    Posible New Pokémon Game
    (Rumors are still going)

4 new scans have been leaked from 2ch about a new posible Mystery dungeon game.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...94/pmd_bw2.jpg
    In this one, we can see Tepig followed by Oshawott going through a dungeon.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...94/pmd_bw1.jpg
    In this one, we can see a Bulbasaur followed by a Tepig that is taking to a Druddigon.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...427-105246.jpg
    In this little image you can see an Excadrill talking to a Xatu? and behind him, i think is a bidoof?

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/y...427-105208.jpg
    In this last image you can see a list of pokémons and the image of a Tepig.

Source: 2ch

Thanks and
    Bye~

Already proved fake. The sprites are from some guy's deviant art account and the the Japanese text has nothing to do with the pictures.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Already proved fake. The sprites are from some guy's deviant art account and the the Japanese text has nothing to do with the pictures.
    Oh, too bad. Love me some Mystery Dungeon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Though those screen shots may be fake, it is quite possible for the new game to be a Mystery Dungeon game. Think about it, they just realeased Black and White world-wide, so I doubt it could be a main series game. That pretty much brings it down to PMD and Ranger. We got a Ranger game more recently then a PMD game, so that makes me think out of these two, its Mystery Dungeon. That is, unless they pull a Dash on us and have a completly new spin-off, but seeing as to how Typing DS just came out I doubt that will happen either.
    Last edited by crystalzapdos; 27th April 2011 at 10:11 PM.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    Though those screen shots may be fake, it is quite possible for the new game to be a Mystery Dungeon game. Think about it, They just realeased Black and White World-wide, so I doubt it could be a main series game. That pretty much brings it down to PMD and Ranger. We got a Ranger game more recently then a PMD game, so that makes me think out of these two, its Mystery Dungeon. That is, unless they pull a Dash on us and have a completly new spin-off, but seeing as to how Typing DS just came out I doubt that will happen either.
    Yeah, a 5th Gen Mystery Dunegeon title wouldn't surprise me a bit. Although I think a 5th Gen "Stadium/PBR/Orre" Wii game is just as likely.

Or like you said, it could be sometihng totally new and out of left field, like Dash or Typing.

I'm hoping this new game coming will be the next in the colo/stadium style games

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

im hoping for xd remake another pmd or grey
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    im hoping for xd remake another pmd or grey
    It's far too early for Gray. It's probably either a 5th Gen Stadium/PBR game or a new Myster Dungeon.

If it is some sort of remake I hope it's not an XD remake.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I don't think they would make a XD remake. But another Orre/Shadow Pokemon game would be gladly welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    I don't think they would make a XD remake. But another Orre/Shadow Pokemon game would be gladly welcomed.
    I'll take the Orre game without the Shadow Pokemon, actually.

there is a pokemon mystery dungeon that was realesed in Japan for wii ware, but i dont know if its coming to USA or if it has already

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    there is a pokemon mystery dungeon that was realesed in Japan for wii ware, but i dont know if its coming to USA or if it has already
    No they weren't and that was almost 2 years ago, they're not going to be released outside of Japan now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No they weren't and that was almost 2 years ago, they're not going to be released outside of Japan now.
    i am aware it was a while ago. and i would absoulutely LOVE a pokemon colleseum game!

btw, are ev's the same in the colleseum games as the main rpg games?

i am aware it was a while ago. and i would absoulutely LOVE a pokemon colleseum game!

btw, are ev's the same in the colleseum games as the main rpg games?
    Yes they are.

ugh... thats dumb. now that i learned about ev's, i feel like im completely wasting time if i train a pokemon without ev training it, and i would think its hard to ev train in colleuseum games

ugh... thats dumb. now that i learned about ev's, i feel like im completely wasting time if i train a pokemon without ev training it, and i would think its hard to ev train in colleuseum games
    Unless you're using a Pokemon competitively the EVs aren't going to make a difference.

EV training in Colosseum isn't worth anyone's time. There's really no way to battle a certain Pokemon over and over, and you can't rebattle trainers after you've beaten them. Except by redoing Realgam Tower over and over.

Is EV training in colosseum even possible? I don't play it much, but I have it and I've never heard of it :s
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    The n00b isn't the one who uses Magikarp, the n00b is the one who loses to Magikarp.
    True dat.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/ojr0wi.gif[/IMG]
    Monkey Rainbow!

White FC:-

3052 8125 4211 - Josh

Tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
    I got out of bed at all.
    Morning rainclouds up my window, and I can't see at all.
    And even if I could it would all be grey, but your picture on my wall
    It reminds me that it's not so bad, not so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by -Flaming Charizard- View Post
    Is EV training in colosseum even possible? I don't play it much, but I have it and I've never heard of it :s
    Like I said, it's possible. But completely pointless.

People only EV train for competitive purpose, and there's no competitive play in Colosseum.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by -Flaming Charizard- View Post
    Yes, but people only really EV train for competitive, and Colosseum is a pretty old game, so even if there was competitive play for it, hardly anyone would do it.

Yeah, EV training for Colosseum is kind of like EV training for Red and Blue.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I'm betting the new game will be the new pinball title. We seem to get one every odd-numbered generation, after all. That said, I wouldn't mind a new MD game, especially if Scraggy was available as a starter.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 101 of 533 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast