Page 1011 of 1011 FirstFirst ... 11911961100110071008100910101011
Results 25,251 to 25,260 of 25260

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    I'm impressed the Global Mission wasn't a sucess because the goal was fairly realistic this time.

Anyway, I wonder if GF will use those numbers as a way to check how much interested in the feature players are.
    I'm guessing people weren't into this one because you are limited to a specific number of scans per day and the selection of pokemon isn't very big. I don't know how well known the special codes for double points were made, so there could have been a lot of people only using island scan once per day. I'm hoping the creators aren't too discouraged and come up with a better global mission with a goal that isn't easy, but definitely obtainable this time around.

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16

There allowing National Pokedex Pokemon in the Season 2 Special Battle rules? So does that mean will be getting the Pokemon Bank update before it begins?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    There allowing National Pokedex Pokemon in the Season 2 Special Battle rules? So does that mean will be getting the Pokemon Bank update before it begins?
    No, they announced it would be at the end of January(Anything before the 17th seems too early to be consider the end). Most likely case is that for the first week or two it'll be how it normally has been and then after that Pokemon through Bank can be used for the remaining 1.5 so months.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

For the second month in a row, nothing from CoroCoro. I get that there's nothing big going on in terms of Pokemon news, but there's always a chance to make it happen, just saying.

^It is odd, though February is generally when we hear stuff about the next movie.

We should have heard something small like a small teaser by now too, but I guess it isn't happening.

As for this gen's spinoffs, wait till Spring.

Edit: We should get some stuff from Bank's datamine as well.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    ^It is odd, though February is generally when we hear stuff about the next movie.

We should have heard something small like a small teaser by now too, but I guess it isn't happening.

As for this gen's spinoffs, wait till Spring.

Edit: We should get some stuff from Bank's datamine as well.
    I highly doubt a bank datamine will reveal anything interesting

Not trying to sound impatient, but the wait for big Pokemon news, (the next Pokemon Go update, the exact release date of the Sun and Moon Pokemon Bank update, more info on the next movie, a brand-new game) is making me anxious.

Read a book.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Damn, this is probably the biggest update for Pokémon Center/Dream World badges.

Edit: Though Alolan Dex is complete minus Marshadow, we still have about 160 something more species.

Edit 2: @Pokémon Power: Yeah, I pretty much agree. Unlike Shuffle, this is very close to being done for, unless they another sub-series of badges to go for the 2018-2019 periods.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 19th January 2017 at 11:16 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Damn, this is probably the biggest update for Pokémon Center/Dream World badges.

Edit: Though Alolan Dex is complete minus Marshadow, we still have about 160 something more species.
    I'm expecting them to have all 802 by 2018. In both Center/Dream World artwork and Storage system sprites.

Page 1011 of 1011 FirstFirst ... 11911961100110071008100910101011