Page 102 of 533 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 13320

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I feel like it's more likely going to be an MD game, but a Pinball game would be cool. We haven't had one for 8 years now, and I remember playing Pinball RS all the time. It would be look to see how they implement 4th and 5th gen Pokemon into a new pinball game.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Another Pinball Game would be awesome. I didn't get the last one, a friend had it and I played it sometimes when we we playing Pokemon Games. I have it online, but it's not the same. I still haven't done everything in MD Explorers of Time, as I have been paying my other games more, but I want ot play it alot more.
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 13th May 2011 at 1:43 PM.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Isn't there usually a 2 year break between main series games when it's a new generation? Pokemon news is dead right now, but that's probably because of the 3DS.

Why was there a 2 year break between DP and Platinum, but only a 1 year break between Platinum and HGSS?
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    Why was there a 2 year break between DP and Platinum, but only a 1 year break between Platinum and HGSS?
    ...because that's how they wanted to schedule the releases...?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I hate the Pinball games... I would like a new MD game, though. So long as Zorua and Axew are starters.

Zorua will probably be a starter, not so sure about Axew. If it were to be a starter, it would only be because of the anime, and I don't see MD being influenced by the anime all that much.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I don't see MD being influenced by the anime all that much.
    Or at all.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Let it be a Mystery Dungeon game, please, please, please . . .
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

I want either a new Ranger game or Pinball. I got way too frustrated with the MD games.
    --- Gen V has taken over!! ---

Black FC: 4212 3334 5101 >> name: Gray -- team:

White FC: 4169 5063 3363 >> name: Scarlet -- team:

^..... Casual battles and trades are welcomed.

A new Pinball game would be neat, I've always enjoyed those.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I don't see this next game being a Ranger game. Considering we've had three Rangers games and only two sets of MD games (I count Sky as part of the Time/Darkness set) then I think we're in store for a new MD game to make it even.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I don't see this next game being a Ranger game. Considering we've had three Rangers games and only two sets of MD games (I count Sky as part of the Time/Darkness set) then I think we're in store for a new MD game to make it even.
    PMD got a Wii Ware game (3 versions, too)

Well the latest Ranger was released after the most recent PMD, wasn't it? So that could rule in favour of a new PMD rather than Ranger.

I am still hoping for another Pinball Game, although another Ranger Game or Mystery DUngeon Game would be cool too! There hasn't been a Pinball Game in a while and the last one was pretty fun, when I could play it, as I didn't have it. One of my friends did though.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Could be they skip the even numbered generation for Pinball games, as there wasn't one for either Gen 2 or Gen 4. Maybe we are indeed due in for a Pinball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Could be they skip the even numbered generation for Pinball games, as there wasn't one for either Gen 2 or Gen 4. Maybe we are indeed due in for a Pinball game.
    I really hope this it is true! I will definitely get it! Do we know the approximate release date yet, like later this year?
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    I really hope this it is true! I will definitely get it! Do we know the approximate release date yet, like later this year?
    We don't even know what the game is yet, we definitely don't know the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Hm, interesting thought. That's getting my hopes up now. TBH I'd actually prefer a Pinball game to an MD game just because we've had so many MD games lately, but we haven't gotten a new Pinball game in years.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I hate the Pinball games, give us a MD.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

But the Pinball games are so fun, I used to play those for hours at a time without getting bored! Besides, the past few years we've been getting MD game after MD game, we can have a break.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

So, something that occurred to me: We've been thinking it would be another game in one of the several spin-offs (Pinball, Ranger, PMD, Snap, so on), but what if it's an all new spin off?
    I'd be interested in what other play-styles they could come up with
    Last edited by R_N; 18th May 2011 at 2:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    So, something that occurred to me: We've been thinking it would be another game in one of the several spin-offs (Pinball, Ranger, PMD, Snap, so on), but what if it's an all new spin off?
    Yeah as much as I love PMD, I'd definitely be interested in a new spin-off!

[IMG]http://s7.*******.com/k3tbuc_th.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s7.*******.com/rhk19x_th.jpg[/IMG]
    Viola & Pacific
    ---
    Black FC: 3525 2536 6228
    SoulSilver FC: 1935 2880 3271

[IMG]http://oi55.*******.com/10pdrmv.jpg[/IMG]

Only A Plank Between One and Perdition
    ---
    Keldeo banner by me.

A new spin-off would be awesome. We've been getting so many additions to other spin-offs lately (especially that we now have three sets of both MD and Ranger games), it would be nice to take a break from current spin-offs entirely and get introduced to a new one that could be continued on in the 6th gen.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I actually never thought about that! I would be pretty happy with a new Spin-Off, although not as happy as a new Pinball Game, depending on the Game, obviously. I wonder what kind of Game it could be, though.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Well isn't that new Pokemon Typing game one? XD

[IMG]http://s7.*******.com/k3tbuc_th.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s7.*******.com/rhk19x_th.jpg[/IMG]
    Viola & Pacific
    ---
    Black FC: 3525 2536 6228
    SoulSilver FC: 1935 2880 3271

[IMG]http://oi55.*******.com/10pdrmv.jpg[/IMG]

Only A Plank Between One and Perdition
    ---
    Keldeo banner by me.

Page 102 of 533 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast