Page 103 of 533 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by azurimon View Post
    Well isn't that new Pokemon Typing game one? XD
    I don't think the typing game is going to become a whole new spin-off series, I think it's just a one time thing.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I don't think the typing game is going to become a whole new spin-off series, I think it's just a one time thing.
    Dash and Trozei are spin offs and are alone.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Dash and Trozei are spin offs and are alone.
    Touche (10 char)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I really hope they do a Ruby and Sapphire remake soon. It seems like they create a new generation, release a spinoff game, and then remake an old gen.
    Credit ~ Dynablade, Mew_ ,+ LyreBirdGirl
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/14sduhg.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/nf1gm9.png[/IMG]
    My shinies:20 eggs1,770 eggs2,030 eggsRNGx2Random
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/ohlgtx.png[/IMG]Currently hunting: 1,800 eggs 3DS Friend Code: 0147-0138-4718
    Electric Safari (Dedenne, Pikachu, + Luxio)

Last year around this time B/W were announced. A year before, so were HG/SS.
    Maybe the main game of 2012 (2011 in Japan) will be announced.

I do suspect a Mystery Dungeon though. I just have a feeling that the time isn't right with the advent of Gen V to announce that they're moving on.

By the way, it's 5/19 in US, so it should be 5/20 in Japan. Doesn't that mean the game should be announced by the close of tomorrow?
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    Last year around this time B/W were announced. A year before, so were HG/SS.
    Maybe the main game of 2012 (2011 in Japan) will be announced.
    The more relevant example here, however, is the two year gap between Diamond and Pearl, and Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    Doesn't that mean the game should be announced by the close of tomorrow?
    Not necessarily, no. This is coming from a magazine, supposedly. There's no starting time for a magazine.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The more relevant example here, however, is the two year gap between Diamond and Pearl, and Platinum.

Not necessarily, no. This is coming from a magazine, supposedly. There's no starting time for a magazine.
    1. True. I forgot about that two year gap. Now I support a side-game fully.
    I'd be funny/cool if it was a pinball one for the 3DS.

2. Shoot, I fogot about that. Hopefully it'll leak soon though.
    Quote of the moment:
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!

That could potentially mean that the R/S remakes are coming out before Grey. I still say it's a side game, but my second guess is R/S remakes over Grey.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

That could potentially mean that the R/S remakes are coming out before Grey. I still say it's a side game, but my second guess is R/S remakes over Grey.
    When FR/LG were released they were also two years after R/S. So that's not so likely, either.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

We've had a one year gap before so it isn't impossible (GS>Crystal= 1 year)

We've had a one year gap before so it isn't impossible (GS>Crystal= 1 year)
    Which was over a decade ago. Would you agree that in a vacuum, more recent precedents are probably the safer bet to be followed than what was done in 1999-2000-2001?

-----
    Words to|live by

Which was over a decade ago. Would you agree that in a vacuum, more recent precedents are probably the safer bet to be followed than what was done in 1999-2000-2001?
    Doesn't matter how long ago it was it happened so it could happen again.

It could also happen that Pokemon ends now.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Not really, but okay, good talk, go team.

-----
    Words to|live by

I imagine if it was another mainline game that there would be lots of promotion and teasers within the next movie
    You know, Kyurem and fun things related to him (or some Groudon/Kyogre shenanigans). Like how Giratina's/Shaymin's movie has the Distortion World (of sorts), the Origin form, and Shaymin's Sky form; or how the Arceus movie had the Pichu and johto starters (and how the anime just throttled the Johto stuff) or how the Zoroark movie was originally teased as Lugia vs Ho-oh movie (and even then still had the beasts & Celebi)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It could also happen that Pokemon ends now.
    I will not believe this!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I imagine if it was another mainline game that there would be lots of promotion and teasers within the next movie
    You know, Kyurem and fun things related to him (or some Groudon/Kyogre shenanigans). Like how Giratina's/Shaymin's movie has the Distortion World (of sorts), the Origin form, and Shaymin's Sky form; or how the Arceus movie had the Pichu and johto starters (and how the anime just throttled the Johto stuff) or how the Zoroark movie was originally teased as Lugia vs Ho-oh movie (and even then still had the beasts & Celebi)
    Just the way I feel. There hasn't been enough hype to warrant another main game.
    Quote of the moment:

Hey... look what I found on Pokebeach!

In case you can't tell, it depicts a Kyurem using Draco Meteor on a Stunfisk, and behind the screenshot, it's Kyurem's Sugimori artwork. Pokemon Gray?

WAY too early for another mainline game. Why would they announce another after most of the world has only had BW for 3 months?

I have claimed Giratina

It's almost physically impossible for Grey to be coming out so soon after Black and White.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

It's almost physically impossible for Grey to be coming out so soon after Black and White.
    Grey or Brown or whatever GF calls it.

I'm actually hoping the remakes for whatever come out first.

I know, I'm just using Grey as a placeholder title so I don't have to constantly say "third game to BW".

Also, I too want the R/S remakes to come out first. Unova is nice and all, but I really want to go back and explore Hoenn again.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Hoenn is far superior to Unova in most ways imaginable.

I know, I'm just using Grey as a placeholder title so I don't have to constantly say "third game to BW".

Also, I too want the R/S remakes to come out first. Unova is nice and all, but I really want to go back and explore Hoenn again.
    If I may say so myself, I think you just took the words out of everyone's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Quote Originally Posted by avatarsokia View Post
    If I may say so myself, I think you just took the words out of everyone's mouth.
    Why, good sir, I believe he did!

Actually, that was exactly what I was thinking.

Page 103 of 533 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast