Page 105 of 533 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 13320

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Go to the official news thread for this we already started discussing it and have a photo of 2 of the toys.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    God those Sonic toys are awful. The pokemon toys along with the toys from the power ranger movie are probably the best kids meal toys I have ever seen at Mcdonalds
    Exactly.
    I never go to McDonald's as a rule, but those toys are great.

Yay! An excuse for children to get obese!

cuz being morbidly obese has been the latest craze for, what, 10 years in America. >_>
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post

cuz being morbidly obese has been the latest craze for, what, 10 years in America. >_>
    This.

I avoid all fast food other than Burgerville for a reason.

Those toys do look pretty nice. I'm going to die if they have a Zorua toy or an Oshawott toy. I'd purchase 10 Happy Meals if it meant that I could get my hands on those toys. I just gotta remember where the closest McDonalds is. It's been a while since I went to a McDonalds, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. I'll just check the official website or something.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperion33 View Post
    This.

I avoid all fast food other than Burgerville for a reason.
    Burgerville? That sounds amazibng!
    /doesn't have one

I hope you guys discussing obese people know that you can just buy the toys without food. Or you can just get apples instead of fries.

Sadly,I can't get the toys because they only come in a Kid's Meal,and my mommy said i'm a big boy

Then get aMighty Kids Meal!
    /fanfare

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSerperior View Post
    Sadly,I can't get the toys because they only come in a Kid's Meal,and my mommy said i'm a big boy
    LOL this is my new favorite quote somebody tell me how to put this in my sig ive forgotten!

I'm right with you I have to be a big boy now too lol but i will get a kids meal just for this because they can go suck it I can have it my way!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/291z3g7.jpg[/IMG]

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE let there be Oshawott plushies available!

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

No pictures yet but Bulbagarden have said that Oshawott,SNivy and Tepig as well as Zorua and Zoroark will be gettng figures.
    I'd pay them just for the Oshawott toy.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post

How are we supposed to crush the opposition?

Just kidding.

Just for the record, McDonalds is one of the healthier fast-food burger joints in America. (#1 being Wendy's)

US? Hope is comes in NZ too hehe coz it'll be kewl :P

It'll be weird, lil' kids will be like O____o' wth....
    haha~ I've collected the Pokemon toys whenever McD's sell 'em
    I just buy the toys, not the Happy Meal >.> nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    US? Hope is comes in NZ too hehe coz it'll be kewl :P

It'll be weird, lil' kids will be like O____o' wth....
    haha~ I've collected the Pokemon toys whenever McD's sell 'em
    I just buy the toys, not the Happy Meal >.> nya~
    How much do the toys usually cost?

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    About a dollar fifty for one.

Before.. last time they sold Poke toys the Happy was was around $4 now its $5 :/
    The toys itself were $2.50..now I think they sell them for $3, nya~

That sounds a tad pricier than my ideal price, but for an Oshawott plushy, I'd still pay that.

Uhm... how old are you?

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Then get aMighty Kids Meal!
    /fanfare
    When in doubt,man up and buy a Mighty Kids Meal *flaming determined eyes*

Just for the record, McDonalds is one of the healthier fast-food burger joints in America. (#1 being Wendy's)
    ... no they're not. Other way around, my friend. Unless McDonald's got a major overhaul in the past few months. And it didn't. McDonald's is one of the worst fast food joints in terms of health.

rant rant rant.

Last i checked Mcdonald's sell healthy food like salads and fruit how is that unhealthy. if you don't want unhealthy food then just buy the dang toy by itself and eat somewhere else.

Salads/fruit are inorganic (don't know about locality). It's GM. The dressing has more calories than a [nonMcDonald's] cheeseburger.

It's actually a scam to think you're eating healthy to feel good about eating it. It's not.

Does anybody know where the veggies/fruits are grown for McDonald's?

In case you are wondering, no, GM doesn't stand for General Motors in this case, it stands for Genetically Modified. Which basically means they edited its genetical structure.
    Last edited by hyperion33; 28th May 2011 at 4:35 AM.

Last i checked Mcdonald's sell healthy food like salads and fruit how is that unhealthy. if you don't want unhealthy food then just buy the dang toy by itself and eat somewhere else.
    Bud, you should check what's actually in those salads. Regardless of who is "most healthy" eating a pack of cigarettes is probably more healthy.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 105 of 533 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast