Page 106 of 533 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Then just buy the god dang toy and tell them you are not hungry. When they had the Yu-Gi-Oh stuff at McDonald's my friend bought him a kids meal and he just got the toy out and threw the food out the window. He kept the drink though since it was water.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Bud, you should check what's actually in those salads. Regardless of who is "most healthy" eating a pack of cigarettes is probably more healthy.
    Yes.

Are you SURE it was water?!?! just kidding.

But yes, that is what you should do if you want the toy, rocky505.

i don't eat at Mcdonald's anyway. But I will love this even more if there is an event with this.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

^uhhh, Pokémon Thread, not Maccie Dee's. ;D

aaaanyway, don't know if anyone's heard but the UK will finaly get Some BW episodes! (and we get 2 a week - Sat+Sun!)
    It will start with BW1 and BW2 (which were aired here a few months ago, but they have waited to finish Sinnoh till they start BW) on the 4th of June at 11am, and then BW3+4 the week after and so on.
    Guess THIS is going on my series Link!
    Source: http://digiguide.tv/show-times/10249/Pokémon/page/13

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

^ Good for the UK, no they get to enjoy the episodes like some of do, miju

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    ^uhhh, Pokémon Thread, not Maccie Dee's. ;D

aaaanyway, don't know if anyone's heard but the UK will finaly get Some BW episodes! (and we get 2 a week - Sat+Sun!)
    It will start with BW1 and BW2 (which were aired here a few months ago, but they have waited to finish Sinnoh till they start BW) on the 4th of June at 11am, and then BW3+4 the week after and so on.
    Guess THIS is going on my series Link!
    Source: http://digiguide.tv/show-times/10249/Pokémon/page/13
    Gah, I watch the episodes on Youtube, this crummy country is so rubbish when it comes to episodes and stuff.

Anyhoo, is the Maccy-Dees thing only in the US? Because if it is going on in the crummy island rubbish hole UK then I'm going to get FAAAAT... If not then I'm leaving to live in a pineapple under the sea or something -.-
    Running for the thrill of it

IKR, apperently instead of pokémon, we've got music acadmey or something :L
    Maccie dee's makes us all faat, I stoped eating them 6 years ago, but I'm still faat Time to breakout the ab buster!
    Apparently this is the first time Ever that Pokémon company USA/Intenational has teamed up with US maccie dee's.

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

I heard that they're having the McDonald's event in other countries later on in 2011/2012, anyone know if this is true? Stupid England.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmur View Post
    I heard that they're having the McDonald's event in other countries later on in 2011/2012, anyone know if this is true? Stupid England.
    I know Stupid England. I rely on the internet for all the things this country doesn't bring. And if the internet didn't exist I'd probably be sitting in a padded cell staring at an annoying speckle of dust on the wall.

But that speckle of dust is just my imagination, and if I didn't have imagination I'd probably try and count my skin cells.

And if I couldn't count I'd probably continuously headbutt the floor until I found China.

And if I had no sense of direction, I'd probably just turn into a pile of mulch.

That's how bad England is.

in mid july i think around the 20th to mid august. nintendo is distrubuting a pikachu that knows fly.its in a cherish ball and lvl 50 its an ana pika.ot is ana and has a ribbon attached.it will only be available on jpn versins of black/white and has a jolly nature. heard this on another site. now i don't know if anyone posted ths already.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    in mid july i think around the 20th to mid august. nintendo is distrubuting a pikachu that knows fly.its in a cherish ball and lvl 50 its an ana pika.ot is ana and has a ribbon attached.it will only be available on jpn versins of black/white and has a jolly nature. heard this on another site. now i don't know if anyone posted ths already.
    Yes, but you have to go to Haneda Airport to get it.
    Bulbanews link
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    Control your Demon, Break the Barricade. Let's Survive.
    "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/26460

3DS' e-shop is apparently launching with a 3D Pokedex for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post

Those models are lush.

No way have they been modelled soley for a free app. Possible Stadium or Snap 3DS game on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Possible Stadium or Snap 3DS game on the way?
    A handheld port of Stadium, with no ability to bring in trained Pokémon, wouldn't do a whole lot. Particularly on the very same hardware where you can actually play the core titles themselves.

Some other handheld timekiller isn't at all out of the question, but keep in mind that in this game being 3DSware and thus the 3D models being tailored to whatever software size limitations are imposed on downloadable titles, whatever else might be using these models could very well be for the same downloadable platform and of the same limited ilk, much as Ranch, Rumble and the WiiWare PMDs all shared the same set of models.

Regardless, I do agree that they likely didn't go to all that modeling trouble just for this free game.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 1st June 2011 at 9:17 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Those models are lush.

No way have they been modelled soley for a free app. Possible Stadium or Snap 3DS game on the way?
    I hope your right. We need a new stadium or even better a new xd.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post

If only I had a 3DS T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    If only I had a 3DS T.T
    Ah, the 3DS just came out anyways. Hell, it took me two years to get a Wii, and the 3DS'll be way cheaper if you wait to get it. Besides, I don't see what's so special about a 3D Pokedex. Doesn't interest me all that much. =/

Is this the "new Pokemon game" that is supposed to be revealed in CoroCoro?

That would be a little disappointing, IMO.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Is this the "new Pokemon game" that is supposed to be revealed in CoroCoro?

That would be a little disappointing, IMO.
    Nah, according to Serebii it was revealed via Nintendo. The upcoming CoroCoro revealing will be a bit more prominent than a 3DS app thing- it could be a ranger game, another main series title or something newer like a 5th Gen colloseum/battle Wii thing

Could this mean that the next Pokémon game will be in full 3D? I mean, since the 3D models are obviously already done that would make perfect sense!
    Well I sure hope so anyway!
    Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

Quote Originally Posted by centipede2000 View Post
    Could this mean that the next Pokémon game will be in full 3D? I mean, since the 3D models are obviously already done that would make perfect sense!
    Well I sure hope so anyway!
    No, it wouldn't make perfect sense at all. They've had 3D models of Pokemon before, and the main series games still have not been in 3D.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I wont buy a 3DS just for that app, although, I certainly hope that means 3DS titles are on their way. I really hope to see Gen 6 in full 3D, that would be awesome, although I know its a ways off.

If the newer main series games are on the 3DS...

I best start saving up T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    If the newer main series games are on the 3DS...

I best start saving up T.T
    Well they're going to be, but it wont be for a couple years, so I think you have time.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

By then I hope the 3DS will be cheaper or a new model is out. I have no desire to purchase a 3DS without a Pokemon game for it. So yes, there's time.

Page 106 of 533 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast