Page 109 of 533 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Opal could be an interesting choice, I read it can appear as many colours so... Kyurem (an absence of Resh/Zek) and Opal/Colours (a technical absence of Black/White)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSerperior View Post
    How about a "Pokemon Rainbow"?
    All joking aside...
    Where the Pokemon Gyms and Pokemon Musical are switched around
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSerperior View Post
    How about a "Pokemon Rainbow"?
    All joking aside...
    That would be so ironic considering Black and White were the darkest games of the series.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Liking the idea of 'opal' now it's been explained, actually. I could kinda see it being called opal. And anything sounds better than 'gray'.

Lol. Pokemon Rainbow: where the gym leader's themes are all ABBA hits.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    I know Stupid England. I rely on the internet for all the things this country doesn't bring. And if the internet didn't exist I'd probably be sitting in a padded cell staring at an annoying speckle of dust on the wall.

But that speckle of dust is just my imagination, and if I didn't have imagination I'd probably try and count my skin cells.

And if I couldn't count I'd probably continuously headbutt the floor until I found China.

And if I had no sense of direction, I'd probably just turn into a pile of mulch.

That's how bad England is.
    I'm sigging this.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

^ McDonald is serving pokemon toys, again? xD
    The pokemon toys look cheap by looking at the picture. I remember back in the good old days, when fast food made high quality happy-meal toys. *Sigh*
    “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
    Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas,
    the way we live, what is happening.”

--//Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku View Post
    The pokemon toys look cheap by looking at the picture. I remember back in the good old days, when fast food made high quality happy-meal toys. *Sigh*
    I'd say higher, not high.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Sere bio I know your watching th. Thread I really need to talk to you

Quote Originally Posted by asterat View Post
    Sere bio I know your watching th. Thread I really need to talk to you
    Uhhh... What?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku View Post
    Again? We have never had Pokemon toys at McDonalds in the USA. we've only had them at BK,Wendys, and KFC.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Anybody know how to get a Analytic eglyem/beeheeyem?? :/
    Sig update in progress ---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Anybody know how to get a Analytic eglyem/beeheeyem?? :/
    You can't.

The shiny wifi pokemon for the movie event look pretty sweet. Hyrdogeddon and Golurk!

Well, I hope the Hydreigon is Modest/Timid and the Golurk is Adamant with Iron Fist.

Then again, this could be a chance to release a Golurk with No Guard if they feel like it. I'd love to EV train one with DynamicPunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Well, I hope the Hydreigon is Modest/Timid and the Golurk is Adamant with Iron Fist.

Then again, this could be a chance to release a Golurk with No Guard if they feel like it. I'd love to EV train one with DynamicPunch.
    Chances are that the Ability and Nature will be random.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Chances are that the Ability and Nature will be random.
    Shiny events have to have a set nature (otherwise they won't be a guaranteed shiny), and I think also an ability. Either way, the ability has never been random for a proper event, IIRC.

I want those McDonald's Pokemon toys, especially for those trading cards, even if its cheap. As for the Japanese Wi-Fi event for Hydreigon and Golurk - me wants. Shame that we won't get any of these events in the UK. Come on already, when is the next Wi-Fi event for the UK going to be? I want a flying Pikachu (another event we'll never get, who knew Japanese airports were so happening)
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    I want those McDonald's Pokemon toys, especially for those trading cards, even if its cheap. As for the Japanese Wi-Fi event for Hydreigon and Golurk - me wants. Shame that we won't get any of these events in the UK. Come on already, when is the next Wi-Fi event for the UK going to be? I want a flying Pikachu (another event we'll never get, who knew Japanese airports were so happening)
    These events all just started. There's no way that you know for certain that they won't be distributed elsewhere.

There was distirbution for the PokeWalker Yellow Forrest course which has the Flying Pikachu available in it.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    These events all just started. There's no way that you know for certain that they won't be distributed elsewhere.

There was distirbution for the PokeWalker Yellow Forrest course which has the Flying Pikachu available in it.
    Which can't be Poke Transferred to BW without forgetting the move.

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    I have japanese games. I plan to hoard these things. When I get enough. I may consider trading some away. I hope they continue to give away shiny events. Shame they didnt do this for Reshiram and Zekrom, as Id gladly take shiny event ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus-sama View Post
    I have japanese games. I plan to hoard these things. When I get enough. I may consider trading some away. I hope they continue to give away shiny events. Shame they didnt do this for Reshiram and Zekrom, as Id gladly take shiny event ones.
    I read about this event on the main page and almost shouted 'Aw come ON, Japan gets all the luck'. And then thought '...oh wait'. *cringe* >__>;

I do think it's unfair that they get all these promotions just because they happen to live in the country that the games were created in, though. It's unfair - we international fans have paid just as much money as they have to buy the games and consoles, so we should be entitled to all the special treats and events too.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I read about this event on the main page and almost shouted 'Aw come ON, Japan gets all the luck'. And then thought '...oh wait'. *cringe* >__>;

I do think it's unfair that they get all these promotions just because they happen to live in the country that the games were created in, though. It's unfair - we international fans have paid just as much money as they have to buy the games and consoles, so we should be entitled to all the special treats and events too.
    yeah we didn't even get to get goon's scizor and I doubt we'll get Ash;s Scraggy too but we still might but I think it is rather slim.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

If you received stuff about KantoBarTheMovie, Since it is a fan-film, it does not belong in this thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post

Um, you do realize that the vast majority of the Japanese events do make their way across the ocean, right?

Man, I'd love to get a Shiny Golurk!

I hope the events come to Canada...
    Hopefully I'd be in Winnipeg at that time, though, since events never come to my city.

Page 109 of 533 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast