Page 110 of 533 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 13321

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Alright I can get a shiny hydreigon. Wish I had a Japanese white now

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    Man, I'd love to get a Shiny Golurk!

I hope the events come to Canada....
    Yes, I completely agree! I've wanted to train a Golurk in general, so getting a shiny one would be a very big added bonus! These kind of events don't usually hit Canada, though, as the only ones that do are event legendaries really...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

HAAA Pokedex 3ds is awesome, and also Excite Bike!!!

lol just got a virizion
    Last edited by JuanLiNK26; 7th June 2011 at 8:32 AM.

POKEDEX 3D IS NOW oUT FOR THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    POKEDEX 3D IS NOW oUT FOR THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD.
    Yes, we know.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=523426

There's the discussion thread, complete with two more AR markers for you.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Anyone think we'll get a pokemon at E3 tomorrow.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Due to the nature of E3, I should point out that any news here will be checked out and, if deemed to be false, will be "soft-Deleted." (Why Soft? If the story turns out to be true, it will be restored.)

This is the first E3 in a long while that there have been no Pokémon games announced beforehand. Nintendo's Press Conference starts at 9AM PST, I will either be watching the actual video, or keeping an eye on the news sites.

EDIT: They many just "announce" PokéDex 3d, as sometimes they promote a game that has just launched. But E3 is the place for many announcements.

EDIT2: If a game is announced we may create a new forum section for it in the next few days. (Only a few members of staff can create new subforums.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Um, you do realize that the vast majority of the Japanese events do make their way across the ocean, right?
    Define 'vast majority'. And define 'across the ocean' - I live in the UK and I can bloody well guarantee that we don't get many of the Japanese events brought over here.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I live in the UK and I can bloody well guarantee that we don't get many of the Japanese events brought over here.
    While we do miss out on a lot of them, yes, we've been getting every event exclusive Pokémon and all the ones that activate ingame events, at least. That is to say, the most important ones.

Nintendo E3 Press Started.

9:45 - PokeDex 3D mentioned, as part of 3ds download service promotional speech.
    9:46 -Wii2 as WiiU is announced. Controller Looks like "PSP." Touchscreen controller Camera. Allows you to play a second Screen. Demo shows familiar settings such as Mario Bros, Zelda and (Reggie) Miis, possibly remakes. Dated for 2012.
    9:50 - Controller has the same buttons as Classic controller and Wii mote funtions, and DSi functions. Game console generates images on controller. Similar to PS3 and PSP's Remote Play.
    9:55 - WiiU appears to be the Wii2, with HD and wii backwards compatability.

9:57 - Iwata: A new SUPER SMASH BROS announced for 3DS and WiiU, no other info. According to Iwata: SmashBros "Creator" Sakurai has not started work, on his team due to working on Kid Icarus. (Edit: the 3DS and WiiU will be able work with each other in some fashion, but that all Iwata said relating to Smash Bros.)

Post Show:

What we've seen of the WiiU console looks familiar to the Wii, but more curved. The Graphics looks good as many several PS3 games, assuming not pre-rendered FMV. Doesn't have shiny white exterior that shows prints. (I initially thought it was the Wii not WiiU as I didn't have headphones on, and it was showing the controller not the console.). Most Wii hardware and some backwards software compatibility hinted at. GameCube Compatibility not stated. Controller size appears to be about DSi-XL size open. Controller can show what's on screen or a separate view.

A Video of Nintendo stage shows Peppy Yelling his Famous "Do A Barrel Roll" while showing several 3DS games "trailers".

Outside PokeDex3d and Smash Bros., no Pokemon related info has been released. However the next few days may surprise us.

EDIT: Serebii has updated the main page with WiiU info.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    While we do miss out on a lot of them, yes, we've been getting every event exclusive Pokémon and all the ones that activate ingame events, at least. That is to say, the most important ones.
    We haven't had the mystery egg event. We haven't had the cafe thing. We haven't had the Cubchoo. We haven't had the Bark Out Zoroark. I could go on.

Just because we get the important ones doesn't mean it's ok for the Japanese fans to get extra stuff that we don't. As I said before - we all pay for the games, so we all deserve the benefits.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

We haven't had the mystery egg event. We haven't had the cafe thing. We haven't had the Cubchoo. We haven't had the Bark Out Zoroark. I could go on.

Just because we get the important ones doesn't mean it's ok for the Japanese fans to get extra stuff that we don't. As I said before - we all pay for the games, so we all deserve the benefits.
    Well to be honest they are doing a good job at getting these events out over wifi over there now,... buuut, we just only had the egg event here in the US.. but I do not see us getting the cubchoom scraggy events. and not sure on the barkout one.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

By event exclusive, I mean things like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus, all of which we have had. Eventually.

Also, we haven't had the café thing yet because it's only just come out in Japan, the Mystery Eggs had no exclusive moves, neither did Cubchoo, and even America hasn't had Snarl Zoroark yet, plus it was also released over Wi-Fi, so there's a high chance of us getting it.

Also, you're forgetting that Pokémon and gaming in general is a far bigger thing in Japan and the events likely generate a lot more revenue there than they would in the UK, where I've been to some that were practically empty.
    Last edited by Blazios; 7th June 2011 at 9:19 PM.

With Pokedex 3D having the ability to place Pokemon in your real life pics, anyone up for an abundance of Magikarp, Seaking, Mudkip, Snivy, and Stunfisk pics?

Please don't post "I will get Wii-U," etc. We don't consider it news that everyone needs to know. Especially, if the post is just " I will get a Wii-U", so will most of us here.

As for PokeDex 3D, It only has Unova-only Pokémon, So no Magikarp, Seaking or Mudkips to find.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Well, us Canadians, out of those events, have only gotten the Mystery Egg so far. And it was a goddamn Toys R Us event.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Well, us Canadians, out of those events, have only gotten the Mystery Egg so far.
    Outside of Japan, no one else has gotten any of the others listed.

And it was a goddamn Toys R Us event.
    As it was in America.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Outside of Japan, no one else has gotten any of the others listed.
    ...I forgot what I was going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    As it was in America.
    I know that, I find Toys R Us events way less convenient than Wi-Fi ones, so it was a "We got something but we got it in a bad way" kind of thing.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    As for PokeDex 3D, It only has Unova-only Pokémon, So no Magikarp, Seaking or Mudkips to find.
    Oh, well at least there's Derpfish.

I know that, I find Toys R Us events way less convenient than Wi-Fi ones
    Two responses to that.

1. Yes, and when they do events over Wi-Fi, there are people who whine incessantly that they themselves don't have Wi-Fi and/or can't find Wi-Fi and/or can't get their routers to work and/or whatever else. The punchline being it's impossible to please everyone all of the time.

2. In what is now the outset of Black and White's post-release period, they can't subtlely push kids to ask for Pokémon merchandise over a Wi-Fi event. They very much can do that in giving the kids an incentive to visit their local Toys 'R Us location.

If it doesn't work for you personally, that's unfortunate, but little else. It serves the greater purpose for enough people just fine.

-----
    Words to|live by

Alright, fine. You win. I don't like arguing.

I wonder what are the contracts for event pokemon giveaways at event locations. Do TRU/ gamestop have to pay for them, since its advertising in a way?

I have claimed Giratina

It's a mutually-beneficial arrangement, given that Pokémon as a franchise gets promoted and spent on while Toys 'R Us/GameStop enjoy increased foot traffic and business for the duration of the event.

If there's any money being exchanged, it likely comes out of NoA/TPCI's marketing budget for the franchise as a normal, scheduled expense and doesn't amount to a whole lot in the grand scheme of things.

-----
    Words to|live by

According to Bulbapedia, Super Pokemon Scramble is announced and is due for release on the 3DS on July 28.

So does the main site here.

-----
    Words to|live by

Page 110 of 533 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast