Page 132 of 528 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 13196

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by treeko's awesomeness View Post
    Aww...Does this mean no Gray/Remakes/whatever? ):
    Not in the slightest, but not in the short-term. Wait about 6-8 more months and we'll probably get one. However, we would not get it ourselves until the next calendar year, most likely.

And there have been spinoffs that were only in Japan. I don't know of any plans to release the Pokemon Typing game outside Japan. Also there's the second Pokemon TCG gameboy game.

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by treeko's awesomeness View Post
    Aww...Does this mean no Gray/Remakes/whatever? ):
    Not sure how you arrived at this conclusion. :s

I'm REALLY liking the idea of this Pokemon Ambition thing. It looks really interesting. I hope that it will be brought to the US, or that a "US version" (Pokmeon crossed-over with a franchise we would recognize) will be created.

I'm intrigued by this. I won't make any judgements until we learn more about it.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    Blablablabla.

What a worthless piece of news. I was expecting grey, a remake or something like that, but no, let's give them this almost certainly crappy game, add it to the never-ending-syndrome-of-crappy-spin-offs, release it to an almost extinct handheld, and keep it only in Japan. Hell yeah!
    You posted a lot of things just now that puzzled me.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Blablablabla.

What a worthless piece of news. I was expecting grey, a remake or something like that, but no, let's give them this almost certainly crappy game, add it to the never-ending-syndrome-of-crappy-spin-offs, release it to an almost extinct handheld, and keep it only in Japan. Hell yeah!
    What makes you think this will be crappy, exactly? So far as I know the NA games aren't terrible, and this seems to be NA but with Pokemon

My thoughts.. Ok, strange.

Apparently the game series itself has made it State side, and is on Virtual consoles.

Koei have two options, Stay in Japan or use Pokémon to launch it's State side and Europe.

I should point out Pikachu and Jigglypuff have helped a certain series leave Japan, It's called Fire Emblem.

I think for Nobunaga's Ambition to work it's going to more of a "lite" version according to descriptions I find of it.

From what I see from the Nobunaga's Ambition characters are going to keep their "General" status," and use Pokémon as "Troops". I'm thinking more of a Pokémon version of FF Tactics/Tactics Orge games.

Why have I got the Pokémon's Trainer's Codec from SSBB?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

lol, I love how the Pokemon on the game poster is Groudon, Zekrom, Articuno, Mewtwo, and JIGGLYPUFFLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    It will be the worst, the worst thing ever. I seriously have no idea what Gamefreak was thinking. It's not as if good new ideas aren't literally saturated every where.

Already much of this game doesn't make sense. Like how the hell can Mewtwo exist in feudal Japan? We know when he was created. He's technically younger than Ash! What about Klinklang!? Juniper said it was only 100 years old.

Oh my god I'm so mad right now.
    Nobody's forcing you to play this game I think it's hilarious how the existence of a video game is making you really angry.
    Last edited by Chaos Rush; 17th December 2011 at 5:45 AM.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Its been a dream of mine to play a Nintendo- released RPG with Anime Style Battling.

But this is Just the RPG. Nothing New or exciting until more info gets released.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

You know, I've always wanted a tactics game for Pokemon and it looks like I finally got my wish. Thank you Tecmo Koei and TPCi. ( Perhaps a FE/ Pokemon game could work too....hehehe....) I'm going to raid the country with an army of Jigglypuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    LMAFO why? It's not like the abilities are that broken. Ok maybe a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic Hybrid View Post
    Pokemon: Harem Frontier. I can already smell the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    I should point out Pikachu and Jigglypuff have helped a certain series leave Japan, It's called Fire Emblem.
    They count about as much as Mario, Star Fox, Samus, Captain Falcon and so on

Certainly didn't help Mother 3 :V

Blablablabla.

Oh you've played it then? Does that mean... you're a time traveller!?

Why complain about this? It looks actually pretty promising. Tactics-style games are pretty popular, and it's about time Pokemon had one. Plus, it involves feudal Japan, which is practically a fangasm for nerdy Japanese-lovers.

Huh, so this is the game CoroCoro was talking about.
    Since it's for the DS, what's the chance of it being "3DS enhanced"?
    Last edited by Pyrax; 17th December 2011 at 8:58 AM.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Well this new game seems...interesting. I'll certainly have to look at it when/if it comes out in Europe. I like the idea of having Eevee as a starter that hasn't happened since Pokemon XD. (if you don't count the PMD series)

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

... What did I just watch? :shock:

This game seems potentially epic though - should've been a 3DS exclusive!

Just had a thought though guys - they made animé specials about the Ranger games, could this be next?! o-O xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglypuff5000 View Post
    Just had a thought though guys - they made animé specials about the Ranger games, could this be next?! o-O xD
    I think you would agree the two situations are just a little bit different.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I really didn't expect this. I was like: New game? Probably pokemon Grey or Sapphire/Ruby remake. But, hey, it looks alright I guess. Im looking forward to new information!

Looks like a nice little change of pace, imo.

I'm loving the whole Feudal Japan thing.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

The announcement let me down. Is this game supposed to be like those Digimon that you can only get one partner with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrax View Post
    Huh, so this is the game CoroCoro was talking about.
    Since it's for the DS, what's the chance of it being "3DS enhanced"?
    No, this is the game that was supposed to be announced in the exact place it was announced. The CoroCoro announcement is in the middle of January.

There's nothing that could possibly make it '3DS enhanced'.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The CoroCoro stuff is very likely this game

CoroCoro was hyping up "New Pokémon Game Information" which is usually taken to mean new game announcement. However, since this game has since been revealed, it stands to reason that the information will be on this

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    The announcement let me down. Is this game supposed to be like those Digimon that you can only get one partner with?
    No. You can control so many Pokémon within this game

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The CoroCoro stuff is very likely this game

CoroCoro was hyping up "New Pokémon Game Information" which is usually taken to mean new game announcement. However, since this game has since been revealed, it stands to reason that the information will be on this
    But we knew this game was going to be revealed for quite a while, would CoroCoro really drum up so much hype for a game they knew they weren't going to be getting the first information on?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    But we knew this game was going to be revealed for quite a while, would CoroCoro really drum up so much hype for a game they knew they weren't going to be getting the first information on?
    Maybe to get people to buy the magazine. But I agree with you, I think that the The CoroCoro announcement is for a different game altogether but we will see when time will come.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, we didn't. We knew Jump Festa was going to reveal something...we had no idea if it was game, anime special, manga, merchandise, animal or mineral.

Besides, the information they have for the game will likely be world first because really, what do we know about this game?

I thought for sure that it was said it was going to be a game. But either way, they missed the premier of it. We already have plenty of screens and even a trailer.

CoroCoro's announcement just sounds like it's something more important than coverage of a game everyone already knows about, even factoring in that they're trying to boost sales of the magazine. But we'll find out in a month.

Page 132 of 528 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast