Page 14 of 533 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    Okay......... My ****en laptop broke so I am here. Yeah, I am exited about the Rotom secret key alredy being hinted at. I like it better then how it was what the last week before Platinum came out that the silloutes came out?
    A good month in advance, actually...

this has nothing to do with the parade, but pokemon platinum is due for release in australia on june 2nd.

Pokedex: Seen 493 Own 493 lol...im serious

Well, the Regigigas Event is now underway. I downloaded three at my local TRU (which was an hour away).

They didn't give anything out with it... Heck, there were no posters or people promoting it... ;_;
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Phoenix View Post
    Well, the Regigigas Event is now underway. I downloaded three at my local TRU (which was an hour away).

They didn't give anything out with it... Heck, there were no posters or people promoting it... ;_;
    Poor Regigigas, no one loves it, no matter how hard it tries

I went to TRU, and got my 2 Regigigas. I couldnt get a 3rd one, because JA Platinum wouldnt work.

Though, they only had posters for Movie 11, and hardly anyone was there to download Regigigas. Frankly, when I arrived, I was the only one there doing the event.

Same thing for the Shaymin event, as well. Only me when I got there.

The only TRU event that had a lot of people were just Manaphy in Sept 2007, and Darkrai on May/June 31, 1.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I'm sure the reason you didn't see many people is that the events last more then one to two days like many of the events before so people can take there time to get it. I got my Regigigas on the second day as I was recovering from being sick. I didn't get anything either. no coupon out, no movie poster or regi stickers oh well just glad to get my regigigas.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Wal-mart will be selling an exclusive Platinum Bundle. I comes with the game, a carrying case for the DS, and the Giratina figure you can recieve if you pre-order the game.

Link

I wish I can find the Ds Carrying case seperately because I already pre-ordered Platinum and I'm getting the figure as soon as I pick up the game.

Well, a Wi-fi event has been announced in Japan to get Shaymin, does any one know if us Aussies will be able to get out hands on the wi-fi event???
    Virtually gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon-dark-master View Post
    Well, a Wi-fi event has been announced in Japan to get Shaymin, does any one know if us Aussies will be able to get out hands on the wi-fi event???
    If you own Japanese Platinum, yes.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Wal-mart will be selling an exclusive Platinum Bundle. I comes with the game, a carrying case for the DS, and the Giratina figure you can recieve if you pre-order the game.

Link

I wish I can find the Ds Carrying case seperately because I already pre-ordered Platinum and I'm getting the figure as soon as I pick up the game.

I posted this days ago in the platinum section :P

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Wonder what the Shiny Pichu will come with to make it ~*special*~
    I guess it'll come with a Grepa Berry (I imagine the Rowap berry will come with Arceus)
    Maybe the ever popular Surf & Volt Tackle?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Wonder what the Shiny Pichu will come with to make it ~*special*~
    I guess it'll come with a Grepa Berry (I imagine the Rowap berry will come with Arceus)
    Maybe the ever popular Surf & Volt Tackle?
    Isn't the shiny-ness enough? :P
    Remember kids, trolls are here to prepare you for the real world! Listen to them!

and

Don't talk about hackers! They're very sensitive!

Quote Originally Posted by -BJ- View Post
    Isn't the shiny-ness enough? :P
    Shiny Pichu's are a dime-a-dozen
    Ok maybe more then that, but even Regigigas had special moves (ignoring that it could later get them in Plat as tutors), was level 100, came with an unreleased berry & unlocked special things in Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Shiny Pichu's are a dime-a-dozen
    Ok maybe more then that, but even Regigigas had special moves (ignoring that it could later get them in Plat as tutors), was level 100, came with an unreleased berry & unlocked special things in Platinum.
    Yeah, there'll probably be something attached to it. Maybe it'll unlock something special in Platinum too, or hold the Jaboca/Rowap Berry. *hopes it knows Surf*
    Remember kids, trolls are here to prepare you for the real world! Listen to them!

and

Don't talk about hackers! They're very sensitive!

Quote Originally Posted by -BJ- View Post
    Yeah, there'll probably be something attached to it. Maybe it'll unlock something special in Platinum too, or hold the Jaboca/Rowap Berry. *hopes it knows Surf*
    If there was anything else to unlock in Platinum, it probably would have already been found by now.
    The Jaboca berry was already released on some Jirachi, I think.
    Grepa seems most likely since they go out of their way to mention that it's Notch-eared Pichu's favorite. Rowap will probably be saved for Arceus.

& you know what, how about a Flying Pichu.
    That'd be different.

So about this Pichu we will be able to receive.
    "If you pre-book your ticket between March 16th and July 17th,this year you will be given a Shiny Pichu for your Diamond, Pearl or Platinum games."

I live in Japan, how can I preorder a ticket for the movie? That's the way to get it right? There will be more info on that they said, but it's already so soon! So will there be info of how to preorder your movie ticket in Japan?

Thanks!

-Mesqueeb
    There are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky----
    One sky, one destiny.

Card by me. Sprite by me and Kotochan! <3

Perhaps it's like preordering a game, where you just go to a theater & preorder a ticket for the movie?

I imagine there'd be a notice, perhaps a sign or two.

Default Nintendo World plans Pokemon Platinum Launch party

The info:

Nintendo World will have a launch event for Pokemon Platinum on Saturday, March 21 at 10 Rockefeller Center from noon to 4 PM. Anyone in the area or those envirions going?
    YANA KANJI~!

I'm probably gonna go, but only to buy the game and leave. FYI, the game goes on sale at 11am on Sat and the event starts at 12. Planning to get there around 11, get the game and leave.

Arrgh. I really wish I was in new york city since some of the devs are going to be signing. Damnit.

I'm with shadowkami on this. Wish I could go, but I'm like a 14 hour drive away. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by KojiroJames2006 View Post
    The info:

Nintendo World will have a launch event for Pokemon Platinum on Saturday, March 21 at 10 Rockefeller Center from noon to 4 PM. Anyone in the area or those envirions going?
    Augh! DX

What a dilemma this presents. If I planned to go there, it'd be a two-hour train ride, yet if I left early enough to get there, I wouldn't be able to purchase my Platinum version at the store from which I pre-ordered it. Oh woe! It's such an unsavory choice to have to make! >_<

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

i already knew nintendo world was gonna do this event since the begining of this month i just wasnt sure was it gonna be a release event day or a pre-release event like they did a few years back when the PCNY was still around with fr/lg.pokemon.com finally released info on it just yesterday and nitnendo world was already having flyers out telling about them event just days b4 that.

i for one will be going there and plan to stay there from the morning till the ending of the event.already have a group of people going just to get the autographs for the game.although junichi masuda was at the d/p party 2 years ago wonder y hes here back again.i'll be posting pics and videos plus my story on the whole event this weekend.anyone else plan on going i'd be glad to meet up with some serebii people
    Team Boukenger ready to rescue others.Let's Go

Owner of 31 legit uncloned NWS manaphys

Uh, there's no chance of me going since I live in Indiana... But I'd go if I could.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Yeah, you know I would seriously love to go, but I live way too far. I can wait for the pics on Pokemon.com like they said, theyll add them on March 23.

Ill probably see: Cosplayers, Fans Dieing to get the game, the directors, swarm of fans, The fans watching the screening of Giratina and the Sky Warrior.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 14 of 533 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast