Page 15 of 533 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I'd love to go to new york for the party.. but I'm way down here in Texas.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Yeah, you know I would seriously love to go, but I live way too far. I can wait for the pics on Pokemon.com like they said, theyll add them on March 23.

Ill probably see: Cosplayers, Fans Dieing to get the game, the directors, swarm of fans, The fans watching the screening of Giratina and the Sky Warrior.

i'm just shocked they arent doing a live podcast just like they did in D/P release.but you guys should see the line BEFORE the event even starts.knowing how they did the other events they will have a small tent with poke plushies and stuff and bean bags for kids to watch the movie on a plasma screen while one tent will be for playing a demo of plat the others will have prizes games and other stuff.i hope i will be able to upload all the videos i take b4 monday lol
    Team Boukenger ready to rescue others.Let's Go

Owner of 31 legit uncloned NWS manaphys

I wish I could go to the launch party, but my game's already pre-ordered and it's too far for me to go. Whoever's going, have a good time, and tell what's it like for all the people who couldn't make it.

And this is alright with me. but Gamestops are doing this morning event on Sunday, March 22 for the platinum release. So it's not technically over for me yet. I pre-ordered it so I better get there early before 9 (when they open) since there might be a long line.

For the Brawl release last year, I got there for a tournament, and the midnight release took place. I was there before the line started, and I was lucky to be around the front of the line. The Line actually went almost around the entire buildings.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Default Pokemon Creators Mention 5th Gen

IGN has an article where they're interviewing the creators of Pokemon.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/965/965073p1.html
    Last edited by Profesco; 21st March 2009 at 10:34 PM.
    Y Friend Safari, Ghost (Lampent, Phantump, Spiritomb)
    0387-8945-1496

BW2 FC: 4470 8794 6354

IGN actually interviewed them!?
    That sounds cool they haven't run out of ideas yet at least.
    About the 5th genration part ...... they didn't say anything about that.
    Maybe that is a clue in *2 years* we will get generation 5.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Unless they flat out state what they're going to do in the 5th gen, this is still just another 5th gen speculation thread. Which is against the rules.
    MK Wii FC: 4125-3565-2043

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

I hack pokemon with my AR. Don't like it? Tough.

FFIII DS sucks, and MMX6 sucks even more, but MMX7 is just crap.

It is said that when it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

ENTEI learns Roar at level 15.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon-dana
    But seriously, I agree with BitchBlast's point from a few posts back.

Even though they don't specifically mention a 5th generation or an imminent release date they talk about how they have ideas for the 5th gen. There are plans for one.

The announcement should be about the next gen considering they've already announced the other spin-off games more recently (dungeon series and ranger series). The next logical announcement should be 5th gen, GS remake or something completely different.

It isn't speculation when the creators mention they have ideas for it and that's all I said.
    Y Friend Safari, Ghost (Lampent, Phantump, Spiritomb)
    0387-8945-1496

BW2 FC: 4470 8794 6354

Default I have learned a magnificent thing from this article.

Pikachu says "drrysha!"

That's official, folks.

Masuda: I'm the one who looks at all the new Pokemon and approves everything, so there is no least likable Pokemon. I think they're all very cute and adorable.

Spoiler:- Claims:

Diamond FC: 1291 3175 5006 (Go to here for battles)
    Pearl FC: 3309 0108 0705 (Go to here for trades)
    Platinum FC: 2235 3391 4551 (Go here for both trades and battles)
    HeartGold FC: 1763 5027 8124 (Go here for battles)
    Black FC: 5200 1783 2382 (Go here for both trades and battles)

Well seeing as the magnet train probably runs at around 180 mph and arcanine runs at 258 mph and miltank is faster than arcanine, miltank could outrun the magnet train.

WE'RE ALL SCREWED

This is actually an interesting article. While the creators do not mention specifically there will be a 5th generation, they do mention that they have ideas, which is a major plus.

I do love Masuda's comment on how the battle system developers always win the in-office touraments. But hey, that's only to be expected.

Now being reposted!

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu4u View Post
    Masuda: I'm the one who looks at all the new Pokemon and approves everything, so there is no least likable Pokemon. I think they're all very cute and adorable.

That's kinda the purpose of Feebas. It's ment to be "ugly" and it becomes "beautiful".

Some people think Feebas by itself is cute.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

It's nice to see that they're working on a 5th gen. Maybe in a year or so we'll get more info... Nice article.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Nice article. well at least they confirmed we be getting the beastly calls and not pika pika and pi pip piplup! Thank god for that one. Some day soon better mean in a months time for the obvious reason and late 09 early 10 for the 5th gen.
    BLAH

Yes, 5th gen threads are kinda off-limits for now. But, since this is a very good article, I'll just change the focus and merge it with the news thread. =)

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I was thinking this was another "LOL 5TH GHEN *** N C" Thread. But, whoohoo! ;D

Yep. But why only 5th gen? It could mean the games that cannot be named but hell so many of you shoot it down i will take it in shame as 5th gen.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Yep. But why only 5th gen? It could mean the games that cannot be named but hell so many of you shoot it down i will take it in shame as 5th gen.
    I think the reason is that Masuda and Kawachimaru work on the main games for the most part, so it wouldn't be likely that it would be a spin-off. It could be a GSC remake as well, but since they weren't specific, it's still not known.

Now being reposted!

Exactly gsds is now referred by me as the games that cannot be spoken of. Unless spin offs take that title XD. And yeah new stuff would narrow down to gsds or 5th gen or possible movie stuff no? I mean at least maybe movie stuff but thats the rare case.
    BLAH

Hmm...Great interview! Im glad to hear about the 5th Generation, and some words from the creators about the series. I've gotta send this to my friends. They might like it as well.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Default And at the event...

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    "I'll probably see: Cosplayers, fans dying to get the game, the directors, swarm of fans, the fans watching the screening of Giratina and the Sky Warrior..."
    Check, check, check, check, and check. Selected buyers got their copies autographed by the game creators when a Nintendo World employee rang a random cowbell. (Blue Oyster Cult approves of this, needing MOAR KOWBELL.) There was a kid dressed as Giratina, other cosplayers including a poorly-done Ditto that looked like Charlie Brown on Halloween getting rocks, a young kid as James (right down to the dyed hair) and an adult as Pikachu. And everything else mentioned.
    YANA KANJI~!

There was also some creepy James cosplayer handing out a bizarre Gengar through a Wifi signal. :0

Or so I heard.

Thanks for the heads up KojiroJames. Now I shall await the pics on Pokemon.com very soon. btw how was the movie for everyone else? Any screaming of some sort?

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

well sadly the directors werent there as planned after all.but for the hacked pokes yes they were given out and near the end of the event the staff handed out flyers to whoever was still at the event about that and said it was not a legit event but some attendee was just hacking it.the autograph copies of the game was not random it was up to the workers of the store to choose who they wanted to give it to and only one signature so it was random.my friend who was behind me by 2 people got the game autographed by masuda.alot of dawn cosplayers and alot of stuff they were given out.i'd so love to post my pics up lol
    Team Boukenger ready to rescue others.Let's Go

Owner of 31 legit uncloned NWS manaphys

There's some stuff up at The Pallet Tribune's site, too. I think there was an interview with a "creepy James cosplayer" from what I understand...
    YANA KANJI~!

Page 15 of 533 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast