Page 150 of 533 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

The only reason I think it could be Freeze Shock is because it seemed to spark and crackle, but it wasn't in good quality so...

I heard that there won't be any more ranger games, but I don't how true that is. If so, then we can rule that out. The comment about main series games from Masuda makes me think Grey, especially alongside the movie, but Nintendo have been known to surprise us, and I think Pokédex 3D says a possibility for a full 3D rendered game. But Grey does make sense, even if it's not the game reveal but a Kyurem forme/move reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by rook09 View Post
    The only reason I think it could be Freeze Shock is because it seemed to spark and crackle, but it wasn't in good quality so...

I heard that there won't be any more ranger games, but I don't how true that is. If so, then we can rule that out. The comment about main series games from Masuda makes me think Grey, especially alongside the movie, but Nintendo have been known to surprise us, and I think Pokédex 3D says a possibility for a full 3D rendered game. But Grey does make sense, even if it's not the game reveal but a Kyurem forme/move reveal.
    I'm liking the chances of gray too. Then again, gamefreak is a bunch of trolls, so you can't really count your chickens before they hatch with them. Even if it is "gray" they'll rename it to something stupid just to troll us lol

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Then again, gamefreak is a bunch of trolls, so you can't really count your chickens before they hatch with them. Even if it is "gray" they'll rename it to something stupid just to troll us lol
    People don't actually believe this, do they?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I saw the glow from Ice Beam, yes. It glows, you know

10 seconds in: Leaps
    Then he charges ice beam
    Then he fires ice beam

Like how ice beam always works. The blue glow looks larger because of the angle he's facing us and because he's strong.
    ...No. Lol just no. That was not Ice Beam. If it was a move, it wasn't Ice Beam. But I won't say I know that for a fact. It might of been Glacilite or whatever the heck that moves called.
    Meh, working on sig...

Quote Originally Posted by aurasageluke View Post
    ...No. Lol just no. That was not Ice Beam. If it was a move, it wasn't Ice Beam. But I won't say I know that for a fact. It might of been Glacilite or whatever the heck that moves called.
    What makes you think it isn't Ice Beam, despite being a beam.
    Of Ice.

Can't be the shock freeze or whatever its called, it lacks the tell-tale electricity/static.
    Glaciate has never been shown to be a beam. It's more icy air leaking from the body and freezing the surroundings.
    It might be Freeze Burn, I guess? But I'm pretty sure it'd probably have steam involved.

Also: regardless still not him changing form in that clip.

Freeze Burn just references frostbite, so there wouldn't have to be steam.

Quote Originally Posted by 11tjcoulombe View Post
    Freeze Burn just references frostbite, so there wouldn't have to be steam.
    Yeah but it's a quick and easy to differentiate it from ice beam. I'd have to double check but I believe that's what the game animation does as well

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    People don't actually believe this, do they?
    Never said i wholeheartedly believe it, but yes a lot of people i know feel gamefreak to be major trolls. Sometimes i can see where they're coming from...

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Never said i wholeheartedly believe it, but yes a lot of people i know feel gamefreak to be major trolls. Sometimes i can see where they're coming from...
    Are you sure it's not just because you're making assumptions? We all assume that the third game may be called Gray, but there is nothing saying Game Freak will or has to go with it. Them choosing a different name is not trolling.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    What makes you think it isn't Ice Beam, despite being a beam.
    Of Ice.

Can't be the shock freeze or whatever its called, it lacks the tell-tale electricity/static.
    Glaciate has never been shown to be a beam. It's more icy air leaking from the body and freezing the surroundings.
    It might be Freeze Burn, I guess? But I'm pretty sure it'd probably have steam involved.

Also: regardless still not him changing form in that clip.
    We don't know that yet. It's outlandish to think they'd show Ice Beam only, however.
    Meh, working on sig...

So, did they reveal a Pokemon game or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Lover17 View Post
    So, did they reveal a Pokemon game or something else?
    I think the only thing so far was from Europe's Nintendo Direct, stating a possibly for localization of Pokémon & Nobunaga's Ambition.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'm pretty sure that on the next episode of pokemon smash they will say,next episode we will reveal a new pokemon game". they are so boring

Quote Originally Posted by alypkmn View Post
    I'm pretty sure that on the next episode of pokemon smash they will say,next episode we will reveal a new pokemon game". they are so boring
    Well, we don't know that yet.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I assume they show us a teaser or something like that. At the end of the episode?

Friend Code :

Black : 4728-2476-8123

Be sure to PM me, if you want to exchange codes, or just someone to talk!

Keep it Kool!

Quote Originally Posted by aurasageluke View Post
    We don't know that yet. It's outlandish to think they'd show Ice Beam only, however.
    Yes, clearly it's abominable that they would show only one move in a teaser trailer. They must show more than one move in teaser trailers or it's outlandish.

Speaking of Kyurem, I have every reason to believe that this week's episode of Pokemon Smash will be a revelation of a new form.

Why is that?

February 2008 - Shaymin revealed.
    About a week after that - Giratina's origin form also revealed.

February 2012 - Keldeo revealed; CoroCoro hinting "more" than just a report of it.

...Now I'm not suggesting that this is guaranteed to happen, but if Junichi Masuda strongly suggested to watch this week's episode, it would not be too out of the ordinary.

It's probably the new teaser for the movie. Corocoro does stuff like revealing new forms.

It's official. Pokemon B/W 2 has the BEST sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by A d v e n t™ View Post
    Speaking of Kyurem, I have every reason to believe that this week's episode of Pokemon Smash will be a revelation of a new form.

Why is that?

February 2008 - Shaymin revealed.
    About a week after that - Giratina's origin form also revealed.

February 2012 - Keldeo revealed; CoroCoro hinting "more" than just a report of it.

...Now I'm not suggesting that this is guaranteed to happen, but if Junichi Masuda strongly suggested to watch this week's episode, it would not be too out of the ordinary.
    Personally, I think it's the 3rd game of B&W or a new game overall, mainly due to what made him suggest to us to watch the next show, but then again, maybe he's just telling you to watch it for news, so idk. But it'll be tomarrow, I hear, correct?
    Meh, working on sig...

Seems pretty serious: http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir/

Quote Originally Posted by Rentaline99 View Post
    If you can't read Japanese, He's got it Translated: http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir_english/ Please note that this is Official News.
    IMPORTANT NEWS!! On this coming Sunday, Februrary 26, 2012, from 7:30 A.M,
    I, Masuda, will be appearing on TV TOKYO’s Show, “Pokémon Smash!”
    Not only that.
    And there…
    I will be making a VERY important announcement,
    so be sure not to miss it!!

Watch it live on TV!
    And, for those of you who can’t watch television on live,
    I will announce the same information right after the show via twitter!!
    Everyone, I hope you all enjoy the show!!
    Ciao!
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_smash/
    *TV program “Pokémon Smash!” can be seen only in Japan.
    Well, it's a little earlier than I expected.. but It's sound true.. I think we may have a little trouble with upgrading our Server. Edit: Serebii has told me we're not doing it this Sunday.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I mean if it is very big news as it is suggested I doubt that they will just announce a new pokemon form, they could do that in Coro coro like someone mentioned earlier.
    I hope it is a remake or a new generation (the latter one being highly unlikely, I know)
    I expect it'll be gray though.
    But boy does the prospect of pokemon snap 3D sounds great or what?
    "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" - Magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by pela View Post
    I mean if it is very big news as it is suggested I doubt that they will just announce a new pokemon form, they could do that in Coro coro like someone mentioned earlier.
    I hope it is a remake or a new generation (the latter one being highly unlikely, I know)
    I expect it'll be gray though.
    But boy does the prospect of pokemon snap 3D sounds great or what?
    Which is a spin-off by HAL, and Game Freak has next to nothing to do with the majority of spin-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by A d v e n t™ View Post
    Which is a spin-off by HAL, and Game Freak has next to nothing to do with the majority of spin-offs.
    Ahh I wasn't aware of that, how disappointing
    "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" - Magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

So with such hyped information as this, is it safe to assume that the announcement involves the main series games, more notably the anticipated "Pokemon Gray" or RSE remakes?

Page 150 of 533 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast