Page 203 of 528 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 13196

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    You know, I just realized. This thread has up 60 pages in just a few hours.
    Yesss I know, I started posting in the 190's.
    "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" - Magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    I could see new protagonists but I'd like to see all 3 Unova Starters obtainable in-game similar to the Kanto Starters in Pokemon Yellow.
    lol the GTS has made me not care about version exclusives anymore (or unobtainable Pokemon like starters)
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Wait, you mean to tell me that you can make connections regarding pictures before the pictures are even released? YOU, sir, are the true god presiding over the Serebii Forums, not I. Quick, someone notify shadeace that he was blaspheming and should repent immediately.
    I said that?

You know, I just realized. This thread has up 60 pages in just a few hours.
    This is why Joe needs to put a cap on the speculation for the time being or redirect it all to a respective forum. Lord knows we all need that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    The plasma takeover plot could go with the basic plot laid out by all pokemon games. you could have to liberate each town from a sage with Ghetsis being the last followed by those 2 girl's and the rest of N's family being the rest of the elite4 and champion.
    Not a bad idea, have them go the aggressive route instead of passive.

You know what would be a fun idea? If all the 5th Gen Pokemon in BW2 had their hidden ability. It would make sense, since they aren't releasing them on the Dream World. Unless they're planning on giving away every single Unova Pokemon away as an event (lol) they'd have to do something like this.
    The reason they haven't released any of the DW abilities is that there are no sprites for the Entralink forest. That being said, I hope they have made those sprites, and my Hydreigon can finally follow me.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    couldnt team plasma come back like team rocket did?
    I certainly hope not, unless they do as I previously said and they decide to go the aggressive route as opposed to the persuasive/passive route.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    This is why Joe needs to put a cap on the speculation for the time being or redirect it all to a respective forum. Lord knows we all need that.
    Yeah I would bookmark the **** out of that speculation thread. I mean it's a 250 page news thread and 60+ pages are dealing with pokemon gray pre announcement release and pokemon black and white 2 post announcement astonishment and speculation

I said Conspiracy Theory Time...
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    lol the GTS has made me not care about version exclusives anymore (or unobtainable Pokemon like starters)
    Except the Vullaby line

I bet White 2 inexplicably doesn't have them

Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    I said Conspiracy Theory Time...
    Wally is N' kid. Wally's mom is a Gardevoir too.

I really hate the title of the games. I hope the changes make up for its awfulness

Quote Originally Posted by pela View Post
    And his uncle is Garbador. The End.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    I'm not a racist; I get called a racist but I consider myself an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    I really hate the title of the games. I hope the changes make up for its awfulness
    Whats so bad about them? Assuming they continue the story of B/W, its a fitting name.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pela View Post
    Lol, Maybe. Question, 'cause obviously I missed it. Where did then/Alakazam thing come from?
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    Whats so bad about them? Assuming they continue the story of B/W, its a fitting name.
    Because having a "2" in the titles just seems very un Pokemon like. It kind of gets rid of the feel, it's really hard to explain but it just doesn't settle well with me

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Close, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by treeko's awesomeness View Post
    ...I'm starting to wonder if this announcement was worth the speculation flame wars.
    Oh believe me... the stuff here is nothing compared to what I've seen on other forums :s.

You hate the titles for having a 2 at the end? Okay...

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Oh good Lord, Black and White 2 >_>. What's the point in making it a sequel when it's clearly just the same game, but with some improvements? Just because new formes are revealed doesn't mean it makes it a sequel. We don't consider Platinum a sequel to Diamond and Pearl, just an extended story. Unless it's a different storyline, and different characters or the same characters grown up, it doesn't deserve to be called that. Just freaking call it Pokémon Gray or Brown or whatever as the third installment, simple as that.
    Oh, right, clearly, because you've played the game and seen the storyline and know everything there is to know about these games.

Clearly.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Going offline because no one is accepting the alakazam-liver theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    I'm not a racist; I get called a racist but I consider myself an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    Lol, Maybe. Question, 'cause obviously I missed it. Where did then/Alakazam thing come from?
    Hahaha, so, britishlanguage said (joking) that N took over Unova with a spoon so you had to defeat him and his evil spoon. Spoon = Alakazam so there's that.

Because having a "2" in the titles just seems very un Pokemon like. It kind of gets rid of the feel, it's really hard to explain but it just doesn't settle well with me
    Hey, Black and White changing things up by having you fight the Team Plasma leaders at the end instead of 3/4 through the game felt sort of un-Pokemon like to begin with. Hell, a lot of the changes felt different.

This is just another new thing they're doing to change things up.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Yeah, how dare they add "2" to the title of the sequel.

What would you have preferred?

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

So... Since nobody seems to be wildly starting flame wars at the moment, I'd like to propose something. Looking at the new forms, it looks to me like Kyurem merges with the other dragons to fill up the parts of him that were destroyed. Thoughts?
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

I don't understand some people on forums. They say that gf needs to switch things up and make pokemon new and original again, then they pull stuff like this and they get mad because it is unpokemon like. PS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS ELECTIVIRE ADDICT just a thought I got from what he said regarding some other people

To be honest,2 at the end make me think about all these pirated games named "Pokemon Emerald 3","Pokemon Gold 4" etc.I myself nickname them Pokemon Day and Night versions.
    Also-with Pokemon ReBURST and now Kyu-duo,I am starting to think that it will be some event in pokeworld that will make living creatures fuse together into sea of LCL Chtulhu Michael Jackson new creatures.It's dumbest thought ever,but still.
    I absolutely LOVE Raichu.

*reads the complaints of the names of the games* Oh my... quit yer crying! Just be happy THEY are comfirmed, ya? I mean, I didn't get mad when they called Halo's sequal Halo 2.
    Meh, working on sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Hey, Black and White changing things up by having you fight the Team Plasma leaders at the end instead of 3/4 through the game felt sort of un-Pokemon like to begin with. Hell, a lot of the changes felt different.

This is just another new thing they're doing to change things up.
    That just reminded me of the way Emerald liked to put Magma and Aqua into the same storyline.

But, I agree, This Gen is suppose to be "A new Beginning" so why shouldn't they have 2 games instead of 1? the only thing People should worry about are which version's there gonna buy.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Page 203 of 528 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast