Page 253 of 533 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_Spy View Post
    Amazon.com has the English-language B2/W2 releasing on December 31, 2012.

Is this just a rough estimate of the release date, or have US release dates been set already?

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

I don't think it's right. Isn't Fall September-October-November? I know it's not a huge difference, but then wouldn't they have said "Winter 2012".

I'm hoping it's more October/November time.. I would have thought they would have it out for the Christmas period for sure..

Just waiting for CoroCoro leaks now.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Most (if not all) western release dates are.just rough estimated dates, im positive the us release will.be towards the end of november, that June 23rd Japanese release seems on spot since Japanese retailers dont jump the gun on estimated dates luke western retailers do :-/
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Most (if not all) western release dates are.just rough estimated dates, im positive the us release will.be towards the end of november, that June 23rd Japanese release seems on spot since Japanese retailers dont jump the gun on estimated dates luke western retailers do :-/
    I'm pretty sure it will be September - October. They said Autumn 2012 and I doubt they would release it near winter.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I'm pretty sure it will be September - October. They said Autumn 2012 and I doubt they would release it near winter.
    Oh yeah, September-October sounds better. But no retailer ever estimates correctly.and leads to bad off dates
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

So now we wait for coro coro and smash on the 15th...Any idea on when the scans for coro coro should come?

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Oh yeah, September-October sounds better. But no retailer ever estimates correctly.and leads to bad off dates
    Well in the western countries they usually release a pokemon game before christmas which I like to call the late-year release because its always released at the back end of the year. Usually, in the US the pokemon game is released sometime in october (For example Guardian Signs was released 4th October and Pokemon Rumble Blast was released October 24th) and in europe it is released closer to christmas (Guardian Signs 5th November, Super Pokemon Rumble 2nd December).

If you go by this I would expect the games to be released sometime in october in the US and then November for Europe however these are main series games compared to spin offs in the examples so the release dates may not follow the usual late-year release.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    So now we wait for coro coro and smash on the 15th...Any idea on when the scans for coro coro should come?
    No. CoroCoro comes out on the 14th this month. And I wouldn't waste your time looking forward to Smash you'll only let yourself down.

Quote Originally Posted by seiniyta View Post
    They did, but this week we should get CoroCoro leaks so we'll see some screens and more substantial info
    Sounds good to me. I reckon just a taste of the huge announcement will be in the CoroCoro scans...
    Meh, working on sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    No. CoroCoro comes out on the 14th this month. And I wouldn't waste your time looking forward to Smash you'll only let yourself down.
    i just meant smash on the 15th, i didnt mean to say coro coro was 15th, my bad. And yea i've learned that the hard way even though they're saying footage this time

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    Amazon.com has the English-language B2/W2 releasing on December 31, 2012.

Is this just a rough estimate of the release date, or have US release dates been set already?
    It's a placeholder date. No one releases anything that matters on New Year's Eve.

Never believe (or post) a release date from a retailer unless an official and reliable source has announced it first.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    Someone at 2ch has posted some pictures which apparently comes from CoroCoro http://hayabusa.2ch.net/test/read.cg...982151/601-700
    What pictures? Anyways, seems too early for pictures to be leaked.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Early or not they match the post made a few days ago speculating what CoroCoro would contain.

There's no way that 6th gen Pokemon are being released now. FAKE.
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

I'm calling fake. New Pokemon seems unlikely, Its a little early, and the pictures are bad quality, especially the one with the Pokemon following you, witch would seem like the hardest to fake.
    No sig. Deal with it.

They look like the usual generic fake pokemon.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Oh my gosh. i have to remain skeptical ,but someone posted descriptions of this on a speculation thread a while ago...
    Hoping this is real.
    Claims
    Totodile
    Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy
    I'd like to be a tree...

While I would love to believe that we're heading back to HG/SS system where your pokemon follow you, those images can't be real - why would GF release new pokes while they are still trying to promote Pokemon Conquest and B2/W2?

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Those match the rumours of a few days ago perfectly.

I'm in no way jumping to conclusions, but that clock tower pic is rammed full of 3D assets that have no basis in BW.

While I would love to believe that we're heading back to HG/SS system where your pokemon follow you, those images can't be real - why would GF release new pokes while they are still trying to promote Pokemon Conquest and B2/W2?
    The rumour has it that BW2 will feature a couple of new Pokemon, to serve as a bridge between fifth and sixth gen.

Gamefreak only makes Main-series games, and Pokemon Conquest is a spin-off. Why would they promote it?
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Those match the rumours of a few days ago perfectly.

I'm in no way jumping to conclusions, but that clock tower pic is rammed full of 3D assets that have no basis in BW.

The rumour has it that BW2 will feature a couple of new Pokemon, to serve as a bridge between fifth and sixth gen.
    The new Pokemon were most likely referring to the event legends. Genasect does not officially exist yet, and niether did Keldeo or Meloetta until a few weeks ago. They can't introduce new Pokemon that aren't in B/W's coding.
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Actually, this is a completely new game. Not a re-hash. It is B2W2, but it won't have the same coding as BW. New game. New coding. Who knows, maybe those pics are real. I'm not entirely sure about the new Pokemon, but they DO match the rumors made a few days ago.

I'll remain skeptical, but that seems pretty legit to me.
    Co-Founder & Artist of

The Green-Owl/Bird has a Maractus like Color-Scheme...

What I mean is that B/W and B/W2 are going to have to be compatible if you're going to be able to trade and battle between them.

Page 253 of 533 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast