Page 30 of 533 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Awesome! I already have a Darkrai, but it has bad IVs. When that event starts I'll be able to SR for good IVs!

News deserving of big capital letters...

UK REGIGIGAS EVENT LOCATIONS REVEALED!

Sunderland! Nottingham! Bristol! Eastbourne! Weymouth! Liverpool! Glasgow! Derby!
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

It will also be released in the Netherlands this summer. It is given away on the Pokemon Day, that will be held in Waibi World on 29 and 30 august.

See link for prove, however the language is dutch.
    http://www.pokemonday.nl/
    Last edited by Nutty; 22nd July 2009 at 7:57 AM.

I'm going to the Nottingham Event on Friday 31st July.

VGC10 Ranked 10th in the UK
    VGC09 Ranked 65th in the UK

I sure hope that Membership Card Event is true. Hopefully this will pave the way for more UK/English Wifi events.
    I don't calculate IV's. I don't EV train. I don't breed my way to perfection. I catch my pokemon, train them, and treat them right, not like mindless drones. I sometimes use Uber's. I sometime use cheat devices to teach them any moves, because with much hard work and training, I believe it would be possible for a Chimchar to learn Extremespeed.

Current Platinum replay team. Currently chasing down Team Galactic.

Has anyone heard anything about a Ranch Platinum update? I downloaded Ranch the other day and was very angry to find out that it doesnt have a platinum update. -_- And it angered me even more to hear that nintendo had no plan to update the english version. Has anyone heard otherwise?
    I don't calculate IV's. I don't EV train. I don't breed my way to perfection. I catch my pokemon, train them, and treat them right, not like mindless drones. I sometimes use Uber's. I sometime use cheat devices to teach them any moves, because with much hard work and training, I believe it would be possible for a Chimchar to learn Extremespeed.

Anybody know about the irish event regigigas??

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

i wish they would organise more than one day for larger cities like bristol, i can't getto the balloon fiesta!

no regigigas >
    Found my way back here after what seems like forever, not much has changed.

My Tumblr (For all the fangirling trauma and day to day rambles hah)

I really wish to know if there would be an update to my pokemon ranch US version for for the platinum game, It made me really mad to had spend a lot money in a game that became useless...
        Spoiler:- FC's:

Spoiler:- my Gen IV pokemon list::

Spoiler:- my Gen V pokemon list::

Quote Originally Posted by pkfan View Post
    I really wish to know if there would be an update to my pokemon ranch US version for for the platinum game, It made me really mad to had spend a lot money in a game that became useless...

Thats what I'm sayin! no one told me that the stupid US platinum update hadnt come out. And i barely play my pearl version much. I just play platinum.

Arceus Watch!
    TheLupineOne's survey of Arceus' Popularity.

Arceus is now a Record Breaker, and has been seen on a Bullet Train!

Arceus: a record breaker! Dedication... eh?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

That doesnt surprise me. Everyone wants the god pokemon -_-

Quote Originally Posted by TheLupineOne View Post
    Arceus Watch!
    TheLupineOne's survey of Arceus' Popularity.

Arceus has been seen on a Bullet Train!

Arceus: a record breaker! Dedication... eh?
    0____________o

They....they chose that pose to stick on a train?
    Out of the 5 different poses that Sugimori drew Arceus in, they chose the suggestive butt flaunting one?!? Really?

I do love the Notchy on there. I don't think that thing it's on top of is a Grepa berry..looks more like a giant Lum berry to me. Or is it just a logo?

EDIT: i don't think anyone said anything about this...but the Japanese HGSS site updated last week with all the new art for Johto Pokemon...it isn't like super awesome news or anything...but it's cool.
    Last edited by spyroflame0487; 23rd July 2009 at 4:39 PM.

Any news re the allaged Darkrai event? I wont believe it untill NOE officially announces it, I know the UK are getting more events but to put us before the US would astound me.

I already have Japanese Movie Darkrai, US Alamos Darkrai and my friend is giving me a UK Movie Darkrai but it would be prettty cool to be able to SR for a shiny.
    FC: 4081-7324-3002

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

yeah, i wanna know if theres gonna be a wifi darkrai event. that would be so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Become Death View Post
    Thats what I'm sayin! no one told me that the stupid US platinum update hadnt come out. And i barely play my pearl version much. I just play platinum.
    "No one told me" except for Pokemon Ranch itself, a Platinum manual, every Pokemon fan site worth reading, a simple Google search...
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

yes yes, ive heard this already, but in my defense, i asked numorous people that had ranch if platinum worked with it, and they said yes. I researched it too, and many people said it worked, so i decided to try it. and i was very mad to discover that it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by AncientMew View Post
    Any news re the allaged Darkrai event? I wont believe it untill NOE officially announces it, I know the UK are getting more events but to put us before the US would astound me.

I already have Japanese Movie Darkrai, US Alamos Darkrai and my friend is giving me a UK Movie Darkrai but it would be prettty cool to be able to SR for a shiny.

We have to wait and see... it might be possible they could do the Darkrai Event for the UK and the US at the same time... who knows... we just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 23rd July 2009 at 9:56 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I already have a Darkrai on Diamond that I can move over to Platinum, but it would be nice to see more often events being put into work.

Default North America to get Member Card

The Member Card, an event item featuring an encounter with Darkrai, will be distributed via Wi-fi from Aug. 3 through Sept. 13, 2009. This is the first time it will be distributed in North America or Pokémon Platinum.

In order to obtain Darkrai, use the Member Card in the Canalave harbor. Talk to the man who puts people to sleep. Afterward, one appears to Darkrai in Newmoon Island at Level 50.
    Sources: North America to get Member Card
    http://www.pokemon.com
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

finally have confirmation that the US will also get the membercard sweet.

Great! I find it weird that Filb.de had it as being an European Event. 0_o

I might download the WiFiReg tool and put it in my USB key, then plug in my Wifi USB connector to download the card. I just don't wanna wait 4 days when I can get it right at the start.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 30th July 2009 at 4:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Great! I find it weird that Filb.de had it as being an European Event. 0_o

I might download the WiFiReg tool and put it in my USB key, then plug in my Wifi USB connector to download the card.

because where he got the news was a european magazine i think. I'm not sure what the thing was he got the news from.

Weird that an European magazine would give out stuff about the US games... 0_0

Anyway, that's gonna be weird - I'll have two Darkrai obtained by myself. One being the Almia Darkrai, second being Newmoon Darkrai.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Weird that an European magazine would give out stuff about the US games... 0_0

Anyway, that's gonna be weird - I'll have two Darkrai obtained by myself. One being the Almia Darkrai, second being Newmoon Darkrai.
    It wasn't giving out info about a US event it was giving out info of a european event. Hence why we waited to see if the US was going to get this event too. they are having the events at the same time.

and I'll have three darkrai :P one from toys r us event, almia event and membercard event :P

Page 30 of 533 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast