Page 33 of 533 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

My guess is that HeartGold and SoulSilver will most likely be released sometime in April in the United States.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Quote Originally Posted by Hibachi View Post
    My guess is that HeartGold and SoulSilver will most likely be released sometime in April in the United States.
    What? I doubt that; it'll probably be out in the US in March and Europe in May.
    A New Beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Giovanni
    We have the best illusion I have rocket frogs get lost in a dream ...
    Quote Originally Posted by buskalilly View Post
    Everyone knows eggs appear because Pokémon hold hands and kiss at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by zlxq3000 View Post
    I only say this because if I remember correctly Platinum came out in April. I just don't see there being two sets of major pokemon games released in under a year. However, I would certainly rather have HeartGold and SoulSilver released sooner.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I only say this because if I remember correctly Platinum came out in April. I just don't see there being two sets of major pokemon games released in under a year. However, I would certainly rather have HeartGold and SoulSilver released sooner.
    Platinum came out in America on march 22
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I do calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I somewhat care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar but re:worded by me)

HeartGold (Used this one unless I tell you otherwise)
    IGN: Dallas
    FC: 0775-6429-6921

Platinum
    IGN: Dallas
    FC: 4468-9962-3187

Why is it that i find out about the poke cons after they happon? Its annoying. Anyone know when 09 will be?

Default arceus & hgss

i think that they will release arceus right before heart gold and soul silver come out. if its in 2009 that would suprise me.

Arceus will be released in conjunction with Movie 13, likely in February. This is not breaking news.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Anyone has any idea what the OT for the Walibi World Regigigas is ?

Sorry if this is off-topic
    Looking For:

Shinies, EV'd Pokémon,Brightpowder,Events, Timid Kyogre. Careful Regirock, Careful Registeel, Calm Regice, and also the Hadou regis

Offering:

Can breed Pokemon upon request

Berries up to #64,Evolution Stones,Pokerus, Lucky Eggs, Light Balls, Heart Scales, Breedable Pokémon, Rare Candies, Vitamins, Certain TM's, Fossils, Training Pokémon

Just PM me to discuss FC = 3609 3310 0728

I can only trade during WEEKENDS due to school

I don't suppose anyone has bought the latest Official Nintendo magazine? They had a small picture on the front of Pikachu, and it said something along the lines of "Pokemon secrets revealed". I bought the previous issue, which also mentioned it, but the &#163;4 was a bit much for the one page spread that basically described their feelings on the remake =P
    So, yea, if anyone has read it, I'd like to know what it talks about.

GPX Party
    My highly anticipated HGSS team:

OFFICIAL: US Title of MELEE! Pok&#233;mon Scramble is Pok&#233;mon Rumble, and will be playable at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX).

http://tiny.cc/rumble
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

I hope we get a platinum update for ranch now that they are releasing rumble worldwide

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    I hope we get a platinum update for ranch now that they are releasing rumble worldwide
    Don't forget that HG/SS are not Ranch-compatible either and as such, the rest of the world will have two Ranch updates in the backlog come the spring.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Don't forget that HG/SS are not Ranch-compatible either and as such, the rest of the world will have two Ranch updates in the backlog come the spring.
    Oh yeh

Well maybe the HGSS updat will have the Platinum update within it as you'd expect as it's the latest model per say so maybe we'll all get that when HGSS come out over here for us

Is revolution compatible with Platinum???

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Hey guys check this out http://www.pokemon.com/#news the NA title for the Arceus movie from this past summer. It's called Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Looks like the tenative title became official. Wow, Arceus, HGSS US titles and the confirmed US title all so early?! @_@ Wow.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Nope, thats normal.

They released both of those information like a month ago.
    Last edited by Tf5174; 9th September 2009 at 3:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    Is revolution compatible with Platinum???
    Sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Wow, Arceus, HGSS US titles and the confirmed US title all so early?!
    Again, only HG/SS are getting any play all that early. Movie 12 would be due for a cable premiere in mid-February; it's likely that with five months until that point, they're in the process of dubbing it.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by zlxq3000 View Post
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Umm... what?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Feraligator View Post
    Platinum came out in America on march 22
    This.

I'd also like to state that it's entirely possible that HGSS make a later debut, like in May perhaps, seeing as it's happened before. However, it seems that lately they've preferred a March/April release, so I doubt it.

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Oh, God let HGSS come out in March so my parents will get it for me for my birthday.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

It's not. Thanks for taking the time to read the thread and research the matter before posting.

-----
    Words to|live by

And that's part of the problem. It's so very clearly a placeholder date and yet people are stupid enough to see it online and run around through the streets shouting "IT COMES OUT APRIL 1ST! IT COMES OUT APRIL 1ST!" without thinking.

April 1st is not the release date and shouldn't be treated as such by anyone.

-----
    Words to|live by

If that is the day it is said to come out, you can't blame people for, well, saying it will come out then =/. Not everyone knows that it is a placeholder date, and it might not be, who know, they are just going with what is said officially.
    3222 6165 5568

Dang you and your Bullet Punch!............................. - Akua
    I now know that Heatran is not a good Kyogre counter. - Gengar
    2 words; Get a Girlfriend...
    - zand gaia

Except it hasn't been said officially. Retailers are not official sources, by any stretch of the imagination.

And yes, people should be smart enough to realize that by now because it's what happens with every game of any notoriety. A painfully obviously inaccurate (that's a mouthful) placeholder date gets posted and for some reason, despite the fact that it happens over and over and over, people run around proclaiming it to be accurate until the publisher - in this case, that's Nintendo and in every case it's the one and only "official" source - actually announces the release date which, shockingly, never matches the placeholder date.

Seriously, there's no part of this that's at all sensible.

-----
    Words to|live by

pokemon.com has updated with info about arceus.. though getting it, we must stayed tuned :P

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Hey guys check it out http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_405.xml Oak's letter will be available starting Saturday September 28th-November 8th. Awesome first Darkrai and now Shaymin!

Page 33 of 533 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast