Page 34 of 533 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Hey guys check it out http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_405.xml Oak's letter will be available starting Saturday September 28th-November 8th. Awesome first Darkrai and now Shaymin!
    sweet thanks for noting this!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

The ear of the Notched Ear Pichu has appeared on Pokemon.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl3IySGdamQ
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

Hey guys check it out http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_405.xml Oak's letter will be available starting Saturday September 28th-November 8th. Awesome first Darkrai and now Shaymin!
    Checked the main site. I'm very pleased about this.

Course, a part me of got a bit mad when I realized that this Shaymin could also be used to get us the Gracidea Flower...

-_-;; so, I just spent a few hours back when the other TRU Event Shaymin was being distributed to find someone willing to trade for one, to find out this one is practically identical!?

Oh well, at least I'm able to get myself a Shaymin (haven't actually bothered with Darkrai yet, mind you... I still have the key item, just haven't used it yet).

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Awe yeah! Oak's Letter event for the US. Can't wait now. ^^ Plus, one more event to come in the US now.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Finally, I can get Shaymin. Going at night though because I seem to be catching a lot of pokemon with the Dusk Ball.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik..._name_revealed

The Notch-Ear Pichu shall be called the Spiky-ear Pichu in North America, if you believe website file names.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post

The Notch-Ear Pichu shall be called the Spiky-ear Pichu in North America, if you believe website file names.
    Darn it, I kinda liked Notched-ear more than Spiky-ear, but whatever. I look forward to this.

I know it's just a name, but why does the NA term sound more accurate than calling it "Notch-Ear" Pichu?

I'm no criticizing them, I'm just stating that to me, "Spiky-Ear" Pichu sounds more accurate a description than "Notch-Ear" Pichu.

But, you know, that's just me.

<C_L>

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

you know what would be cool i dont know if it came up before but i always wanted a pokemon game where you start in kanto and then you do whaterver there and then work on to jhoto and then hoenn and then make it to sinnoh to make it more realistic like the real journey of ash and friends you know.............................................. .................................................. ..
    btw. i am new to this so just a heads up

and i am excited because i get to tes the us version of hgss in a coup[le of weeks so i will tell you all how it is

man i can wait for heart gold and soul silver
    Last edited by Profesco; 24th September 2009 at 5:05 AM.

Big news from Pokebeach!

The Pokemon.com mailbag has revealed that Arceus and the Jewel of Life will air sometime this year. The movie will most likely air on Cartoon Network in November or December and then be released on DVD early next year. Thanks go to Bee101 for alerting us to this!
    Q: I noticed that the movie Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life is coming out! But, when exactly do you think it will air?

A: We think it will air this year. Actually, we don't just think, we know - stay tuned for more details!
    This will be the first time two Pokemon movies have aired in the same year (Shaymin and Arceus). Many thought the movie would air this year considering Arceus was revealed on Pokemon.com in early August, the movie's dub title was revealed a week later, the Platinum: Arceus set was revealed to be the next set to be released in November, and now Spiky-Eared Pichu (as it will now be called in the dub) is being shown on Pokemon.com in an ad. All of the above was obviously hinting at what was coming!

If you would like to read a full summary of the movie, you can check out our detailed movie guide from July when the movie first aired in Japan. Arceus and the Jewel of Life is the last movie in the trilogy that began with The Rise of Darkrai and continued with Giratina and the Sky Warrior.
    The Arceus movie will air before year end.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Quote Originally Posted by evandeck View Post
    Big news from Pokebeach!

The Arceus movie will air before year end.
    !! Uh.... uh... *is speechless*

By Arceus... (haha, no pun intended) this is definitely a first. I mean, usually they release one every year. This is going to be the first time that the dubbing happens so fast; and they haven't even released the Japanese one on DVD yet!

Wow. I really don't have much else to say.

whoa...

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Arceus & The Jewel Of Life confirmed to air THIS YEAR. Check the latest Pokemon mail bag. Also, yeah... Spiky-Eared Pichu: LAME. We've got a lot coming to us this year: Darkrai event (over), Shaymin event, Arceus event (most likely), Pikachu colored Pichu event (most likely). I'm excited.

I think their rushing all of it because they really want Heart Gold and Soul Silver to come to the US quick. Maybe we could expect a even earlier release? Maybe they actually realize that people in the US really wanna play the games.

Oh, and Pokebeach has revealed that they are working on a upcoming wii release.
    I don't calculate IV's. I don't EV train. I don't breed my way to perfection. I catch my pokemon, train them, and treat them right, not like mindless drones. I sometimes use Uber's. I sometime use cheat devices to teach them any moves, because with much hard work and training, I believe it would be possible for a Chimchar to learn Extremespeed.

Current Platinum replay team. Currently chasing down Team Galactic.

Yeah Bulbagarden has an article on this new Wii game.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Become Death View Post
    Maybe we could expect a even earlier release?
    No. NoA already said "spring 2010."

Yeah Bulbagarden has an article on this new Wii game.
    Which tells us...

...exactly what the Dogasu/Pokébeach report does...

-----
    Words to|live by

Yeah, but everyone is expecting something like a May release date, but being their moving so fast, maybe they might move it to March instead.
    I don't calculate IV's. I don't EV train. I don't breed my way to perfection. I catch my pokemon, train them, and treat them right, not like mindless drones. I sometimes use Uber's. I sometime use cheat devices to teach them any moves, because with much hard work and training, I believe it would be possible for a Chimchar to learn Extremespeed.

Current Platinum replay team. Currently chasing down Team Galactic.

This is a total guess, but I predict that HG/SS will come out on March 21, 2010 in the U.S. & Europe. We shall see if I am correct.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Become Death View Post
    Yeah, but everyone is expecting something like a May release date, but being their moving so fast, maybe they might move it to March instead.
    What? Who's expecting a May release date? Why? Platinum was a March/May NA/Europe split, no reason to think it won't be the same for HG/SS.

Furthermore, Nintendo of America runs things too well to do something flighty like intend for one release date and then have to bump it up two months (which may not seem like a lot, but you can have a lot more units ready to ship with an extra two months of manufacturing time) because the anime side of things is moving quicker than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by LugiaRider View Post
    We shall see if I am correct.
    You won't be. It's not going to be a simultaneous North American/Europe release.

-----
    Words to|live by

You won't be. It's not going to be a simultaneous North American/Europe release.
    Yes I will be. It shall be released that exact day.

Hah. Right. Yes. Good show. March 21 is the last Sunday in March of 2010, a viable candidate for the North American release, to be sure. By virtue of the fact that there won't be a simultaneous international rollout, it won't be the European release date.

-----
    Words to|live by

uhhm......

uhhm......

Hi im new here

I think that soulsilver and heartgold
    will come out in march in the U.S.
    shiny i am hunting all starters/charmder first
    superstars.myfastforum.org join made oct. 30
    now go go go and have fun

New Zealand retailer Mighty Ape has posted listings for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions, with a release date of April 23, 2009. This release date may not be the final date.

This date comes after GameStop giving a release month of April, and TCPI promoting a spring release. This newly revealed date fits both release windows.

If the date is true, the games will most likely be released in America either before or on this date, with the most possible being the latter; a European release would either be on or after the date.
    Source: Possible HeartGold, SoulSilver English release date revealed

Page 34 of 533 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast