Page 351 of 528 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 13196

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    So what could happen there? Any hints?

They'd most likely announce a game right?
    There is nothing to say what they could be showing. It could be anything, like I said.

Ehh I still think the next game other than the new PMD Game, they might announce a Coliseum-esque game for the Wii-U compatible with BW/BW2 and so on.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Nintendo Power gave Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 and 8/10, which actually surprises me. In their words: "These are superior version of already great games, but they don't offer a different enough experience to justify the "2" in their titles". Actually, Nintendo Power has been pretty harsh on games with this issue.
    Signature is under thought consideration.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Nintendo Power gave Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 and 8/10, which actually surprises me. In their words: "These are superior version of already great games, but they don't offer a different enough experience to justify the "2" in their titles". Actually, Nintendo Power has been pretty harsh on games with this issue.
    Maybe they're upset that they're going away.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Not really huge news, but IGN confirmed the male protag's name to be "Nate" white the female's name is "Rosa"

I'm not sure if there's some sort of pun or significant meaning to it but...eh. Better than Hilbert and Hilda at least.

EDIT: Oh. I get it.

Rosa+Nate= Resonate.

Hah.
    Last edited by spyroflame0487; 28th September 2012 at 2:16 AM.

That is for sure an improvement in names for the PCs.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Rosa's actually a pretty nice name, in my opinion. Better than Hilda, anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    Not really huge news, but IGN confirmed the male protag's name to be "Nate" white the female's name is "Rosa"

I'm not sure if there's some sort of pun or significant meaning to it but...eh. Better than Hilbert and Hilda at least.

EDIT: Oh. I get it.

Rosa+Nate= Resonate.

Hah.
    Ah, those names are... better than I expected <.> Its like all I was seeing was Ivory and Ebony XP which sound nice too ^_^ but I actually like these names :P

Nate? OMG Nathan drake from uncharted <33333333 YES!!!! I lOVE U POKEMON!! WOOH
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Wow...Rosa is okay but Nate...awesome! The Pokemon Company got it right for once. Ar least they didn't pull another Hilda-Hilbert thing

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Wow...Rosa is okay but Nate...awesome! The Pokemon Company got it right for once. Ar least they didn't pull another Hilda-Hilbert thing
    Play on the same pun too

Kyouhei and Mei is based on Kyōmei which means resonance

Now we have Rosa and Nate...rosanate...resonate

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Play on the same pun too

That's funny. It's also funny that there are two names in English and Japanese that combined, mean the same thing.

Hilbert and Hilda are not that bad, guys. -_- Natural Harmonia Gropius, now that's bad.

The girl looks more like just plain Rose to me, Rosa sounds hispanic. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Nate works!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Play on the same pun too

I'm mind Blown O: hehe that really clever but i have to say i like this names better that Hilbert and Hilda and they are cool names too ^^ Nate is the best
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/27...-for-the-fans/

This was on silliconera, makes speculation for future games... a lot more interesting.

I only have one question are their 24 or 32 Pc Boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    The girl looks more like just plain Rose to me, Rosa sounds hispanic. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
    "Rosa" is probably short for "Rosaline", "Rosalind", etc. That's what I think, anyway. Maybe "Nate" is short for "Nathan", too?

I like the pun. It's pretty clever, if you ask me.

Nah Nate is short for Cable

(Look it up on Wikipedia)

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/27...-for-the-fans/

This was on silliconera, makes speculation for future games... a lot more interesting.

I only have one question are their 24 or 32 Pc Boxes?
    Still "just" 24

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******
    Dammit game freak, if your going to make a bunch of wild pokemon available increase the storage space!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    "Rosa" is probably short for "Rosaline", "Rosalind" , etc. That's what I think, anyway. Maybe "Nate" is short for "Nathan", too?
    Like Rosalind Franklin? As in the person that did X-Rays to discover the DNA double helix before Watson and Prick got all the credit? :/

I would have loved to name my character Nathaniel as a pseudo-pun off Nate and Daniel (my middle name and what I usually name my characters), but alas, that is too long. Hawthorne would have also been great, after Nathaniel Hawthorne, but that is also too long. Maybe I can name my character Franklin.

On that Nintendo Power, I believe Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 got the highest grade of that issue. They didn't do too many reviews though.

Nathaniel is a crap name in my opinion. Nathan-Christopher is much better.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_%28comics%29
    Last edited by arceus7; 28th September 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******
    Dammit game freak, if your going to make a bunch of wild pokemon available increase the storage space!
    720 spaces

the only reason you should really fill that up is if you're compulsively getting one of every single Pokemon (649), breeding and keeping the "bad" multiples and/or also are holding on to every single Hidden Ability pokemon from Dream World or what have you

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Like Rosalind Franklin? As in the person that did X-Rays to discover the DNA double helix before Watson and Prick got all the credit? :/

I would have loved to name my character Nathaniel as a pseudo-pun off Nate and Daniel (my middle name and what I usually name my characters), but alas, that is too long. Hawthorne would have also been great, after Nathaniel Hawthorne, but that is also too long. Maybe I can name my character Franklin.

On that Nintendo Power, I believe Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 got the highest grade of that issue. They didn't do too many reviews though.
    That's the whole reason why I mentioned that name, actually (she went to my secondary school aaaaaaages ago), but... anyway! Moving on from names...

What's happening to Nintendo Power? As in, is there a reason why they only gave a few reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    That's the whole reason why I mentioned that name, actually (she went to my secondary school aaaaaaages ago), but... anyway! Moving on from names...

What's happening to Nintendo Power? As in, is there a reason why they only gave a few reviews?
    I guess there wasn't much for games during this transition period to the Wii U. They gave Madden NFL 13 a 6.5 (Take a Hike) and Angry Birds Trilogy a 6.0 (A Cuckoo Cost), which I'm sure will please the anti-fans somewhat. Code of Princess got a lukewarm 7.5. Honestly, I don't think this is their most exciting issue, and it's not really the reviews.

Awesome about a noteworthy scientist that has gone to your secondary school though.

I like the new names.
    Also.. anyone ever notice this?
    Rosa is voiced by the same voice actor as Amy Rose.

Page 351 of 528 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast