Page 383 of 533 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I pray if its main series its not on the Wii U. I cant afford Ł250 for pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I don't think all the sites have given an announcement for an announcement all at once at the same time. It never is international like this.
    Its a surprise to me European sites also promote this!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    The question is, will they be using them gorgeous 3d pokemon models or not? It'd be a great shame if they weren't used..
    Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    I pray if its main series its not on the Wii U. I cant afford Ł250 for pokemon.
    If they announce a game and if it's a main series game it will neither be a 3D world nor on a home console.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I don't think all the sites have given an announcement for an announcement all at once at the same time. It never is international like this.
    Announcement for Reshiram and Zekrom was at the same time.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    Its a surprise to me European sites also promote this!
    not all have but most of them are promoting this.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffbi View Post
    You never know but maybe due to Pokemon going on for such a long time, it might be cancelled as a game? I hope not though, I think they need more 3d/lifelike games, where you can choose what you look like etc!
    No, they wouldn't put up a countdown to something bad like that. They'd just come out and say it, even if they waited a few days after they decided to say it, there'd be no countdown, they'd just say, 'It's been a good run, but it's time to put the Pikachu and Miltanks out to pasture. Thanks to all our fans for supporting us over the years.'
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    The question is, will they be using them gorgeous 3d pokemon models or not? It'd be a great shame if they weren't used..
    Developers have said they prefer to use Sprites as they can be more artistic so don't get your hopes up

You never know but maybe due to Pokemon going on for such a long time, it might be cancelled as a game? I hope not though, I think they need more 3d/lifelike games, where you can choose what you look like etc!
    That really is the most ridiculous thing I have read. Pokémon is the most financially lucrative video game franchise. They aren't going to decide to end it because it has been going on for 17 years

Nop, that's not gonna happen... They wouldn't create hype for such thing. That would be immoral.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

As much as I want RS remakes, I'd say that we will probably will be getting the 6th generaton come Tuesday. That mainly being since that Nintendo has ended the long run of the DS just recently by killing the system, and a mid-generation console switch would be a crazy move. Though since the 3DS has been out for two years, This even strongly supports us getting a 6th now since Gen 3 was released 2 years after the GBA was released (US only here) and Gen 4 was released two years after the DS was launched.

Besides, I'll be happy with either of the two since they are the two Pokčmon games I'd want at the moment.

But on the topic of PokčSmash tonight, The only thing that I can see related to this announcement is just a teaser for what it'll be. You know, Something like the Gold and Silver balls before HeartGold and SoulSilver was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Developers have said they prefer to use Sprites as they can be more artistic so don't get your hopes up

That really is the most ridiculous thing I have read. Pokémon is the most financially lucrative video game franchise. They aren't going to decide to end it because it has been going on for 17 years
    U're right! Why to end now this big gain called "pokémon"?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I really hope you're right! I loathe the 3D sprites they used in the Pokédex, I don't understand why everyone think they're so great! The same goes for a 3D over world. I much prefer the 2D grid worlds Pokémon use over 3D, mostly because even though the technology is great, every 3D world I've ever seen still looks very fabricated. I know that this also rings true for the 2D worlds, but at least they don't try to look like anything else.

Serebii, Are you going to update the site with the news about what is going to happen in the Jan 6th Pokemon Smash ?
    Last edited by carboncopy; 5th January 2013 at 5:03 PM.

Serebii, Are you going to update the site with the news about what happened in the Jan 6th Pokemon Smash ?
    There is no news for Smash. It's nothing but a tournament.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Serebii, Are you going to update the site with the news about what happened in the Jan 6th Pokemon Smash ?
    Nothings going to happen though.... At most they'll just show a preview of the next episode of Smash, eluding to what the Jan 8th reveal might be. But even thats doubtful at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    There is no news for Smash. It's nothing but a tournament.
    I mean, in case they give teasers and stuff.

I mean, in case they give teasers and stuff.
    If something relevant is revealed it will be posted around here by Joe, don't worry.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    If something relevant is revealed it will be posted around here by Joe, don't worry.
    Ok thnx. I just wanted to be up to date.

Wow this is being hyped alot. To the guy/gal who said about the franchise ending, i pray you are wrong, as does most people on this forum.
    There are other possiblilities foreby Gen 6 and Hoenn remakes. They could be planning a 3D console game for the wii u (hope not =O) or a lousy spin-off.

If my memory serves me right the announcement of Pokemon and Nobunagas choice (conquest) not described as a 'world shocking announcement' even though few people outside Japan knew it existed.

Still, this is a completely different scale of things. If they trolled us with a ranger game (ranger's ok) or something like that, that would be cruel. Or there is the chance that they will blow us out of the water with a completely unexpected game.

I am on the fence on 2D vs 3D argument. 3D would be nice, but could pose problems portraying some moves. And anyway, those animated sprites still are looking good to me.

Now for my hopes =D.
    As long as Gen 6 is fully prepared with WELL DESIGNED new pokemon, features and story lines, Im happy with it.
    But if gen 6 is going to be a semi 3D disaster with rubbish pokemon because of the shorter time than usual between generations, a refurbished hoenn would do nicely =D
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

*Diary*
    Dear Diary
    Two days more left and then they will tell some epic special stuff about pokemon.
    Is it a R/S/E remake?
    Or is it a announcement to the newest generation 6?!?
    Well if it is stupid news then masuda can go away-go to the magic unicorn land-eat magical unicorn powder-die....

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Masuda is not going to hype stupid things. GF only makes awesome stuff and its director only hypes awesome stuff.

There is no way they would do that, there is so many different things the can do and create to stop here would just be stupid.

I'm not getting my hopes up for this announcement. I'll just expect a Pokemon Conquest 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    There is no way they would do that, there is so many different things the can do and create to stop here would just be stupid.

I'm not getting my hopes up for this announcement. I'll just expect a Pokemon Conquest 2.
    Except Gamefreak doesn't handle spin-offs.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Isn't it really a bit too soon to be announcing the existence of new main-series games? It seems like the dust has barely settled on B/W2. I'm excited at what GF will have in store for this announcement but I'm very much doubting an imminent release for Gen VI.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Isn't it really a bit too soon to be announcing the existence of new main-series games? It seems like the dust has barely settled on B/W2. I'm excited at what GF will have in store for this announcement but I'm very much doubting an imminent release for Gen VI.
    Possibly, but even if the games do (hopefully) get announced, we won't get them till September at the very earliest, possibly later than that. Also, iirc wasn't BW revealed right around the HGSS release?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Highly doubt its a spin off. GF doesn't make any of the spinoffs so why would Masuda be involved. And why in the world would they hype a spin off of all things. It has to main series. ive heard that gen 5 was supposed to last for 3 years. So, in that respect its done. move on gen 6.

Page 383 of 533 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast