Page 401 of 533 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #10001
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    The official pokemon US twitter account posted this earlier:

    "Trivia time! How many possible evolutions of Eevee are there?"

    Possible hint towards a new eevee evolution maybe?

  2. #10002
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Arcanine View Post
    No idea. If I had to give a rough estimate Japan are 9hrs ahead of the UK so maybe around morning UK time. Adjust your own time to that but I doubt it'd be late on in the day.
    Isn't it 10 hours? There's 9 between the UK and South Korea, and Japan is an hour ahead of the latter, so... um, anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    The official pokemon US twitter account posted this earlier:

    "Trivia time! How many possible evolutions of Eevee are there?"

    Possible hint towards a new eevee evolution maybe?
    Either that, or they're aware of all the eeveelution hype among the fans and are trolling us.

  3. #10003
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

    also lol @ people confusing Gen VI with Gen IV
    Yes indeed :P

    And also:reached page 500 *partyhat* ^^

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  4. #10004
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    The one thing I hate about when new gens start(Not saying this is in fact a new one) is when people argue like crazy. Biggest example being the Shanghai vs NY arguments from when they revealed Unova.
    But, that's the most fun part of all of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    Possible hint towards a new eevee evolution maybe?
    More like Colo/XD:GoD remakes.

    Amirite, guys?

  5. #10005
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Liverpool Uk
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    The official pokemon US twitter account posted this earlier:

    "Trivia time! How many possible evolutions of Eevee are there?"

    Possible hint towards a new eevee evolution maybe?
    They are bigging up Eevee at the moment... I think an Eeveelution could be on the cards, but with the hype of this announcement, if it is an Eevee, there must be more to it. It could well be the Gen VI mascot. I dont care, as long as I have a new main series game this year, I'm fine with whatever.

    Or we could all be getting trolled, and receive a spinoff.



    Name: Pinky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

    19/08/2012 - First time I've completed the Dex since 1999.

    I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

  6. #10006
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    The official pokemon US twitter account posted this earlier:

    "Trivia time! How many possible evolutions of Eevee are there?"

    Possible hint towards a new eevee evolution maybe?
    Well, now I'm more than sure that it's going to be Gen VI.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

  7. #10007
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    This discussion is just the teaser. The real madness on this thread will happen after jan 8th

    I have a question. Who are they hyping this for ? For the 7-12 year old or for our age group ?

  8. #10008
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the road to Viridian City
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Isn't it 10 hours? There's 9 between the UK and South Korea, and Japan is an hour ahead of the latter, so... um, anyway.
    According to google it says it's 2:27am in Japan, and it's 5:27pm here now. Oh well, either way us Western peeps won't be waiting too long after we've woken up.



  9. #10009
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Science, eh?

    Well, as long as something like that doesn't happen with Gen VI, whether it gets released or not, I'll be fine. Not sure what to say about this huge announcement, though, other than Gen VI. It seems logical enough to me.
    Oh, it will. If you think right now is bad be prepared for it to get immeasurably worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charazemma View Post
    They are bigging up Eevee at the moment... I think an Eeveelution could be on the cards, but with the hype of this announcement, if it is an Eevee, there must be more to it. It could well be the Gen VI mascot. I dont care, as long as I have a new main series game this year, I'm fine with whatever.

    Or we could all be getting trolled, and receive a spinoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zecaomes View Post
    Well, now I'm more than sure that it's going to be Gen VI.
    Really people? They made a tweet about something so clearly it has everything to do with the announcement.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  10. #10010
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    This discussion is just the teaser. The real madness on this thread will happen after jan 8th

    I have a question. Who are they hyping this for ? For the 7-12 year old or for our age group ?
    Dude the site will crash because there are too many posts about:
    blabla blaaaaa omg soooooo stupid blaaa blaaa bla bla bla blo blipie blaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  11. #10011
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,647

    Default

    It's just odd how the maps of new games get arguments that just go out of hand.

    BW had Shanghai vs NY
    B2W2 had Real Ice vs Fake Ice

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  12. #10012
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    If it's an Eeveeloution I sure hope we get the game titles as well.

  13. #10013
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Really people? They made a tweet about something so clearly it has everything to do with the announcement.
    Yeah, but Japanese Eevee promotion as well.

    Let the hype flow through you. The hype train will come; stay calm, tied to hype train tracks along with the rest of us. Lie back, and enjoy it. Sense the rumbling of the hype train with every fiber of your being; feel the irreversible mangling of your body as the hype train rolls over it, uncaring of your predicament, accelerating faster and ever faster toward the beyond.

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    what ice ?
    hoo boy

    Someone doesn't remember the debates about the BW2 Unova map...

  14. #10014
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It's just odd how the maps of new games get arguments that just go out of hand.

    BW had Shanghai vs NY
    B2W2 had Real Ice vs Fake Ice
    what ice ?

  15. #10015
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Let the hype flow through you. The hype train will come; stay calm, tied to hype train tracks along with the rest of us. Lie back, and enjoy it. Sense the rumbling of the hype train with every fiber of your being; feel the irreversible mangling of your body as the hype train rolls over it, uncaring of your predicament, accelerating faster and ever faster toward the beyond.
    Never gonna happen. This place has made me old and cynical.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  16. #10016
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    what ice ?
    Chocolate Ice :3
    *note the mod's don't check the posts because there are too many and they are kind of lazy *

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  17. #10017
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Yeah, but Japanese Eevee promotion as well.

    Let the hype flow through you. The hype train will come; stay calm, tied to hype train tracks along with the rest of us. Lie back, and enjoy it. Sense the rumbling of the hype train with every fiber of your being; feel the irreversible mangling of your body as the hype train rolls over it, uncaring of your predicament, accelerating faster and ever faster toward the beyond.
    This is the best the best thing I've read all day.

    And the BW2 speculation was a manslaughter.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  18. #10018
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This is the best the best thing I've read all day.

    And the BW2 speculation was a manslaughter.
    HG/SS has so far been the worst. I recall getting into a religious argument with someone, somehow.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  19. #10019
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    I wonder if people in japan are speculating about this too !

  20. #10020
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I wonder if people in japan are speculating about this too !
    Are you kidding....

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  21. #10021
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I wonder if people in japan are speculating about this too !
    Of course, even they are excited about the big announcement as well as other countries of the world.


  22. #10022
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Never gonna happen. This place has made me old and cynical.
    Let faith flow into your cold, frozen heart, Jacob. Allow imagination to seep into your soul, purifying it with the magic of hopes and dreams.

    Only then will the hype train, in all of its glorious wonder, arrive. Only then will its steel grind and consume your body until nothing remains but bitter disappointment.

    Just believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    HG/SS has so far been the worst. I recall getting into a religious argument with someone, somehow.
    Aww, remember the "Golden Forest?" That was... man.

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I wonder if people in japan are speculating about this too !
    No, the Japanese are all telepaths that work for GameFreak. They have no reason to speculate.

  23. #10023
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the road to Viridian City
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I wonder if people in japan are speculating about this too !
    It's a world wide announcement this. If it was just for Japan then it wouldn't be gathering this much speculation. The fact that everybody is gearing towards a new main series game makes the Japanese probably more eager to know what it is than their Western cousins.



  24. #10024
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    This thread has grown 43 pages since the whole January 8th thing. In the past 8 days this thread has expanded by roughly 10%.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  25. #10025
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I wonder if people in japan are speculating about this too !
    Without a doubt


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 401 of 533 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •