Page 405 of 533 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

Well I hope you love playing the spin off games because none of the main series will be released on the E-shop.
    Well if it is indeed Gen VI, and it is a 3DS exclusive, it is very likely that it will be available as a digital download in addition to retail like all other First or Second party 3ds games being released.

1000 Pokemon...Wow. How on earth are people going to complete the Pokedex? How will GF even fit 1000 Pokemon in the game? Though, they would probably make some Pokemon only available by transfering from previous games. But still.

pokémon crystal on eshop! for €3,99! Make it happen
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphen View Post
    This is the latest tweet of the official Twitter page of Pokémon:

"Pokémon @ Pokemon 4h
    Trivia time! How many possible evolutions of Eevee are there?"

Hint? o-o
    Maybe. I don't know. I for one would love a Poison-type Eeveelution.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

eeveelutions comes in pairs and they are mostly the opposite of each other like espeon and umbreon were, also glaceon and leafeon.

- Ground and flying
    - Dragon and normal?
    - Rock and Poison?
    - Bug and Ghost?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

What eevee type would you like next?

I would love to see a ghost type and evolve by fainting or something
    Last edited by adamfitz; 6th January 2013 at 8:30 PM. Reason: spelling

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Definetely a dragon and a poison type eeveelution would be awesome. At first, when I first heard the news I was hoping for a RS Remake but after reading everyone's opinions I'm somewhat hoping for 6th Generation. Honestly, I don't care which it is. At the moment I think it's about 60% 6th gen, 40% RS Remakes. But I must say, that Eeveelution Twitter post was very interesting.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Maybe. I don't know. I for one would love a Poison-type Eeveelution.
    YEAH. I AGREE WITH THIS. /killed xD

But in anycase, we've gone over eevee multiple times so..xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

It could be Dragon and Ghost personally. Both types are supereffective against there own selfs.

Speaking of new region, means new fossils, well most likely.
    What fossils would you like? Based on prehistorical creatures.

I love another plant based one like cradily
    Last edited by adamfitz; 6th January 2013 at 8:34 PM.

I would like a fossil based off of a Stegosaurus. Maybe it could be Rock-Dragon.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Its based off of a sumo wrestler.
    Really? Didn't know that. Still, it doesn't look ike a sumo wrestler for me.

And as of fossils, I would like to be no fossils. I mean, the idea of bringing Pokémon back to life was great in Gen I, but it looks like they want to keep that inovative idea all the time. You can't find fossils everywhere, so it would be better if they wouldn't make fossil Pokémon agian.
    Last edited by Zecaomes; 6th January 2013 at 8:48 PM.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

Really? You don't like fossil Pokemon? I think it's a pretty cool mechanic for the game. So, new topic:

What do you want in a pair of cover legendaries?

Interesting monotypes. Simple designs. No mutual typing. No dragon, please.
    asdfghjkl

Quote Originally Posted by Zecaomes View Post
    Really? Didn't know that. Still, it doesn't look ike a sumo wrestler for me.

And as of fossils, I would like to be no fossils. I mean, the idea of bringing Pokémon back to life was great in Gen I, but it looks like they want to keep that inovative idea all the time. You can't find fossils everywhere, so it would be better if they wouldn't make fossil Pokémon agian.
    Actually you can find them pretty much anywhere. In Antartica for instance, there are plenty of fossils found from the mesozoic era.

Also, there are a lot of extinct species that they can choose from, hell we haven't even found 2% of them in the real world. With that many choices, I'm more surprised they haven't upped the ante and added more fossils per generation.

For Eevees, I agree with Your Boss, I'd love to see a Dragon and Ghost pair.

I give the possibility of a new Eevee evolution a 70% of chance of being true. The reason is because that appears on the English website where the Virgil episodes doesn't start yet and because TPCi hasn't done trivia before. Combine the hint with all of the crazy Eevee promotion in Japan and .see what's happening.

Also, because IT'S don't see the box legendaries revealed this early specially when the new game won't come until September because the next Best Wishes will movie will air in July and the Team Plasma arc will air soon in Japan.

An advice for you: If you want to know where a new game will be released before it's announed officially we can look at the state of the anime canon in Japan. The reason is because the anime will need to end a saga before a new generastion game is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ancestor View Post
    No dragon, please.
    Hear, hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Really? You don't like fossil Pokemon? I think it's a pretty cool mechanic for the game. So, new topic:

What do you want in a pair of cover legendaries?
    I want Poison. That's all. Even if it's not the Cover Legendaries, all I want is a Poison Legendary, and maybe another Bug. I would also like a Cover that is not a Dragon. Gen IV-V had only Dragon Cover Pokémon, and I really want for them to make a non-Dragon Cover Pokémon for this generation
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Arcanine View Post
    If I had to give a rough estimate Japan are 9hrs ahead of the UK
    Correct. Japan is GMT +9. You can check it from Greenwich Mean Time website and our own settings section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Either that, or they're aware of all the eeveelution hype among the fans and are trolling us.
    That would be the best thing ever and I would forever love them for that.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I'd like to see what they could do with a flying eevee, probably a cloud

Quote Originally Posted by Zecaomes View Post
    I want Poison. That's all. Even if it's not the Cover Legendaries, all I want is a Poison Legendary, and maybe another Bug. I would also like a Cover that is not a Dragon. Gen IV-V had only Dragon Cover Pokémon, and I really want for them to make a non-Dragon Cover Pokémon for this generation
    I totally agree. A Poison legendary would be amazing. Maybe it could be a trio of legendary Poison types. Maybe Fire-Poison, Grass-Poison, and Water-Poison. That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The Admins should make a new subforum if needed once the news is CONFIRMED, we've prepared as much as we can but all the info we have is on Serebii.net. And all Moderating Admins should know about what's about to drop. (I can't say for certain that two admins know for sure.)
    I don't know why, but this is really bugging me, it's like the Mods have been tipped off, secret mod on serebii- actually works for Gamefreak lol jk

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Would love to see a platypus Pokemon starter, what starters would us like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    I don't know why, but this is really bugging me, it's like the Mods have been tipped off, secret mod on serebii- actually works for Gamefreak lol jk
    I know right. That post makes it seem that way....but it's not.

And I would like to see starters like in Sinnoh where they have dual types in their final forms to counter their weakness but this gen have it be really unheard of dual types.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Would love to see a platypus Pokemon starter, what starters would us like to see?
    Koala grass Starter. Please GF! Maybe a Fire dolphin, or even a Fire elefant.
    Friend Safari

Page 405 of 533 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast