Page 41 of 533 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 13321

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Well the official Pokemon site updated with some info on the Spiky-Ear Pichu. No word on the distribution dates for the PCP Pichu, which activates the Spiky-Ear Pichu event though. I'll edit this post when new info arrives.

Source (there is no direct link as of yet, just view the little flash presentation, the Pichu details are at the end.

In case anyone missed it, the Japanese HGSS site has updated with the last three Kanto Gym Leaders.
    A New Beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Giovanni
    We have the best illusion I have rocket frogs get lost in a dream ...
    Quote Originally Posted by buskalilly View Post
    Everyone knows eggs appear because Pokémon hold hands and kiss at the same time.

Default omg

i have seen the pic of the new pichu is it the one were it has three spikes on each ear it lookes like its a bit mad but i love it.
    Don't YOU get tired of hearing people that go on about you likeing pokemon and how they wouldt be seen dead playing it, post this in your sig is your tierd of people saying it (started by lucario is best:-)

my platinum
    team

my soul silver team (started again so will put it up when done)

Quote Originally Posted by lucario is best View Post
    I have seen the pic of the new pichu is it the one were it has three spikes on each ear it lookes like its a bit mad but i love it.
    ...Yes... that's the one... O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Default thanks

thanks to every body this has helped me a lot on all the info
    Don't YOU get tired of hearing people that go on about you likeing pokemon and how they wouldt be seen dead playing it, post this in your sig is your tierd of people saying it (started by lucario is best:-)

my platinum
    team

Possible Heartgold/Soulsilver European release date:

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/1306...d/Product.html

Not 100% confirmed, but probably a good estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post

It's only two weeks after the US date, they aren't usually released that soon after, are they?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

thank you for the link

my platinum
    team

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I just wonder when we'll have the jirachi event :P
    probably next year... it's too late in this year for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by lucario is best View Post
    i have seen the pic of the new pichu is it the one were it has three spikes on each ear it lookes like its a bit mad but i love it.
    how does it look mad?
    you lost me on that...
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

According to the schedule on cartoonnetwork.com, there will be reruns of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles starting January 4th at 7:30am and the same episode at 2:30pm. Right now it only goes up to January 6th so we don't know yet if it's only for that week or for a month etc. That means no more DP Battle Dimension reruns.
    00][/CENTER]

Default speed gamers catch all 493 pokemon in 72 hours

The SG finally succeed this goal for charity!

Source

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's only two weeks after the US date, they aren't usually released that soon after, are they?
    Of course, it's not 100% confirmed. But keep in mind, that games are being released earlier than usual.

The Korean HGSS will be released in February, a month before the US. That's a first. I'm sure it's possible for the EU versions to be released within two weeks of the US release.

Quote Originally Posted by KyogreKing View Post
    The SG finally succeed this goal for charity!

Source
    Not surprising in the least. It's not really a challenge to do O_o

Two pieces of news:

The dates of the Susumu (10th Aniv) Mew Wi-Fi event have changed. The original date for second distribution was Jan 29, 2010 to Feb 11, 2010. But, Pokémon of Japan has extended the download period to Sunday, February 14, 2010. Three extra days have been added basically. Mew will be available to players with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver.

Source

Secondly, the Yellow Forest PokeWalker course that allows you to encounter wild Pikachu with Volt Tackle, Flail, Surf, and Fly will be available for download again to HG/SS players from Tuesday, February 16, 2010 to Sunday, February 28, 2010.

Source

Remember, both events are being distributed over Wi-Fi. So as long as you have HG/SS and access to Wi-Fi, you may download both (assuming you have unlocked the criteria)
    Last edited by Lorde; 26th December 2009 at 10:27 PM.

thanks for the info

my platinum
    team

hey i would like to ask how many posts do i need to post my own avy and put a sig pic...

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingHollow View Post
    hey i would like to ask how many posts do i need to post my own avy and put a sig pic...
    Totally wrong place to post. You never get your own avatar and you can have a picture in your signature whenever you want.

Next time go to the proper places.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=292404
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

I used to be pretty into pokemon…
    My favourite pokemon i had from memory Charizard from Original Red Ho-Oh from Poke Coll Jynx from Original Red..

Thanks.

I think that March 14th is the most accurate release date for the US. As for the EU release date I believe it will be somewhere in May.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRo View Post
    I think that March 14th is the most accurate release date for the US. As for the EU release date I believe it will be somewhere in May.
    The 14th IS the release date for the NA O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The 14th IS the release date for the NA O_o
    Wait a sec... Is that officially confirmed? *checks IGN and Serebii*

Damn! It is confirmed. Was I living on a lonely island without Internet connection?

Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRo View Post
    Wait a sec... Is that officially confirmed? *checks IGN and Serebii*

Damn! It is confirmed. Was I living on a lonely island without Internet connection?

Sorry...
    confirmed long go on pokemon.com

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

http://pokebeach.com/wp-content/uplo...econd-hint.jpg

In lieu of the previous news story posted here, a second 13th movie advertisement specifically mentions that new Pokemon will be in The Master of Illusion: Z. The advertisement, which is for a “Pokemon Seal Battle Piece Collection DP 2010 set,” lists the names of Pokemon that will be released in sets of stickers (”seals”). The ad lists the names of the Pokemon to be included in each sticker set, and at the end of each bullet point, it says, “plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie.”

Additionally, under Piplup’s image above the list, the advertisement states, “The Pokemon (plural) introduced in 2010’s Master of Illusion: Z are in the (sticker) lineup.” This of course implies that more than one new Pokemon (or Pokemon Forme) will be shown for the first time in the movie!

It is important to note that Giratina’s Origin Forme and Shaymin’s Sky Forme were originally codenamed “new Pokemon” in advertisements, meaning it’s possible that these Pokemon could be new Formes as opposed to brand new Pokemon. Thanks go to Frugrow for the image and Bangiras for translating! All of the evidence now points to there being new Pokemon in the movie!

* Capsule 1 Master Ball (Entei, Tangrowth, Ninjask, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
    * Capsule 2 Hyper Ball (Suicune, Piplup, Croagunk, Shuppet, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
    * Capsule 3 Super Ball (Pikachu, Raikou, Happiny, Bronzor, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
    * Capsule 4 Monster Ball (Celebi, Mismagius, Mightyena, Togekiss, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
    * Capsule 5 Monster Ball (Celebi, Torterra, Scizor, Infernape, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
    Source: http://pokebeach.com/2010/01/movie-1...-be-introduced
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

Not so surprising. It makes more sense that they'd be new Pokemon anyway, not just new formes because I can't really see there being any more main games in this Gen.

Surely it doesn't matter if they're new pokemon or not because there going to have to make a new game anyway because the codes for HG/SS and there was no new formes

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Page 41 of 533 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast