Page 411 of 533 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Forgive me if it has been mentioned, but have we discussed the blacked out watch on the Genesect scans? There is a blacked out watch at the end of the row of other watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    If anything, RS should've been released instead of B2W2 to commemorate it's 10th anniversary.
    Personally I feel that they should have been released the Ruby and Sapphire remake in 2011 and then released Black and White in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    Yet there are still references to Hoenn found in B/W1 and B/W2.
    There was references of all the regions.

Were Lugia, Ho-oh, and the Legendary Beasts distributed during Platinum? I don't know that's why I'm asking.
    Lugia, Ho-oh and the Legendary Beasts had event during generation 3, however only the Legendary Beasts were distributed during Heart Gold and Soul Sliver.

Lugia and Ho-oh was given no treatment and could only be obtain by buying the Johto remake or transferring them over from generation 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    ... so what? The Sinnoh had more of a tropical feel, and it also had a desert.
    Er no it didn't Sinnoh was presented as a snowy region, unless you are thinking of Battle Island which isn't part of the Sinnoh region.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsa View Post
    Forgive me if it has been mentioned, but have we discussed the blacked out watch on the Genesect scans? There is a blacked out watch at the end of the row of other watches.
    Damn I so want that Charizard watch.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 7th January 2013 at 1:18 AM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Wow, I hadn't seen this before xD
    It alls points towards a sixth Gen...
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

I've been bringing up the two unannounced Pokemon in the Genesect movie. AFAIK, no one else has.

Looking at the Genesect scans, it seems very likely that they will introduce a new pokemon that will be featured in the film.

Yes.

We've discussed this for several hours yesterday.
    We have arrived at a conclusion that the last letter is obviously Espeon and the bow is nothing but a filler. Still, there is the possibility of a new Eeveelution if the game turns out to be Gen 6.
    Just so I understand since I was never apart of that discussion.

How does the last character being for Espeon work, when Eevee's looks less like a "Japanese" character like the bow?

Just a simple question for clarification sake, I'm not arguing, just asking.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Looking at the Genesect scans, it seems very likely that they will introduce a new pokemon that will be featured in the film.
    Of course they will. Extremespeed Genesect is a short name for a Pokemon movie, and all of the latest movies have had some form of HOLY BALLS factor in the form of an unreleased 'mon. Movie 15 had Resolute Keldeo, the Tao movies had Victini.

only thing i fear is if it does turn out to be an eeveelution,.. the adamant supporters will come out saying things like. "I was right i told you so!" Like they knew 100 percent -_-

but that can happen with the remake people too...

I love speculation time..but i really hate it at the same time too -_-

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

How does the last character being for Espeon work, when Eevee's looks less like a "Japanese" character like the bow?

It was agreed upon that the "bow" in the middle is just decoration, and the purple character at the end is representative of espeon. The Eevee-tailed symbol is indeed a japanese character embellished with some poke-style. The bow, however, is not a japanese character.

This, too, is very interesting. Again, the evidence for an upcoming 6th generation grows.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Allow me to re-quote...

Quote Originally Posted by YangLi from Pokémemes
    Actually, the last letter represents Espeon, if you look at this page here: http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/short.php the text under the big picture of Eevee shows each Eeveelution with a colored letter. The bow is not in it and Espeon is given the same last letter as it is in this picture with the same color and it also has stars as well.
    You could argue that it actually is the bow that represents the new Eeveelution but it's unlikely. FOILED AGAIN, BY YANGLI!

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Funny how there are currently 7 Eveevelutions (not including Eevee) n this announcement is on the 8th... Like maybe an 8th Eeveelution??
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Funny how there are currently 7 Eveevelutions (not including Eevee) n this announcement is on the 8th... Like maybe an 8th Eeveelution??
    You can't see me right now but I'm rolling my eyes...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

As much as I'm looking forward to a new Eeveelution, I think we're reading a little too much into this date thing. Its a little too vague, even for TPCi standards.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Just saw the tweet. I don't believe in the date conspiracy, but that tweet is really ironic and timely. I'll laugh if it was made because of our speculations. Pokejungle pointing out the Eevee short logo is also interesting...

I'm really excited. Half way to the reveal.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Allow me to re-quote...
    Would make sense, if Eevee's brush tail character was there, and the supposed stars of Espeon's character weren't in a different place.

But I'll give it to you.

Makes more sense then the bow.
    ----

Edit: Well okay Eevee's character is there, just NOT the painbrush tail. Okay. Again makes more sense than the bow.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 7th January 2013 at 2:23 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Just saw the tweet. I don't believe in the date conspiracy, but that tweet is really ironic and timely. I'll laugh if it was made because of our speculations. Pokejungle pointing out the Eevee short logo is also interesting...

I'm really excited. Half way to the reveal.

the short logo is busted.. the bow is just a bow :P unless the bow is the actualy clue, the clue is busted..we could still get an eeveelutution thoguh..
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 7th January 2013 at 2:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    the short logo is busted.. the bow is just a bow :P the clue is busted..we could still get an eevveelutution
    I wouldn't say busted. Just because it's not a Japanese character doesn't mean it's not viable. The generational order makes sense, plus the last character just doesn't seem to be right for Espeon.

I wouldn't say busted. Just because it's not a Japanese character doesn't mean it's not viable. The generational order makes sense, plus the last character just doesn't seem to be right for Espeon.
    but the pink bow does?

I had a random thought earlier... what if the big announcement is a game/games in which we travel through a new world, then travel back to Hoenn? This could possibly be the best news in the history of Pokemon!!
    I don't use legendaries or search for good natures.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntshadow View Post
    I had a random thought earlier... what if the big announcement is a game/games in which we travel through a new world, then travel back to Hoenn? This could possibly be the best news in the history of Pokemon!!
    They haven't done a multi-region game since the first time, when it basically failed. I see no reason why they would start again.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

but it is right.. the last is espeon.... it's already been busted. the mini movie website shows the logo without the bow thing and the last is for espeon.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    but the pink bow does?
    Yes. It's just as viable because it's pink, like how Glaceon and Leafeon are just colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntshadow View Post
    Please no, Kanto was a joke in the Johto games. Don't do it to Hoenn also.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    Please no, Kanto was a joke in the Johto games. Don't do it to Hoenn also.
    I kinda agree. I'm never motivated to play Kanto after beating Lance. Something about it... I think the trainers and gyms are just too easy.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 411 of 533 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast