Page 417 of 533 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero38 View Post
    3 hours 'till 12 am in Japan ^^
    Ah, thank you kindly. ^3^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Hoping for a good 'evil' team and a longer plot line. Some twists perhaps? And some anime cut-scenes would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I have a question. When gf said that they are expanding the world did they mean the pokemon franchise as a whole or the pokemon world in the games. The latter would mean a main series games and the former might mean something even bigger !
    I dunno, an "evolution" could mean alot of things, (Masuda was interested about some idea, he was thinking of BW2 on WiiU)

Personally, I think it's in the World of Pokemon itself, big changes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Ah, thank you kindly. ^3^
    You're welcome

If it's anything i've learnt form this thing it's this : TPC, Nintendo and GF are really good at marketing and creating a hype within their fandom.
    Last edited by carboncopy; 7th January 2013 at 1:12 PM.

If it's anything i've learnt its form this thing it's this : TPC, Nintendo and GF are really good at marketing and creating a hype within their fandom.
    With little effort as well the only thing that would be better is a countdown because people will now when to check the websites and more will get informed on time as opposed to sitting here like ducks.

Wow, three hours until 12 in Japan! Does this mean it could be announced in our today?

I wonder how they'll do it- surely they'll give us some notice of what time of day the big announcement will be made.

In three hours time- let the reF5eshing begin.
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Does anyone remember when the websites were updated for BW and BW2? Maybe that's something to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    Does anyone remember when the websites were updated for BW and BW2? Maybe that's something to go by.
    I think it was 5 something in UK time. So about 8 in Japanese time.

I'd think that the Japanese site will update simultaneously with the US site but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    I think it was 5 something in UK time. So about 8 in Japanese time.
    8 am or pm in jst ?

8 am or pm in jst ?
    Oh crap I thought japan time was 9 hours behind. It was 2 am. I'm not good with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    No. If the US site is giving the announcement the same day too, this has to be more than just a new game. Whatever it is, it's clearly something big that's going to change the foundation of pokémon forever. I just hope it's not the introduction to a pokémon theme park -_-

As much as i hate to say it, yes a pokemon theme park does seem logical, hooray another idea to make me pessimistic for tomorrow
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Do you think if they do make a Pokemon land it will hit the UK. I think I'm the only person actually excited about that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    Oh crap I thought japan time was 9 hours behind. It was 2 am. I'm not good with time.
    If that's going to be the case again, then we only have about 5 hours left!

I highly doubt so many different regions would all be announcing the openings of multiple Pokemon theme parks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    If that's going to be the case again, then we only have about 5 hours left!
    But I think the Japanese site gave it an hour later than the US site. So maybe it was 3 am.

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    As much as i hate to say it, yes a pokemon theme park does seem logical, hooray another idea to make me pessimistic for tomorrow
    Not at all. Iirc Japan already has some sort of the theme park and if there were one to be constructed in Japan or the US, it wouldn't be an international announcement. Unless you mean a game, like Pokepark.
    If this is a Game Freak reveal, then it's going to be game-related in some way or another.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Everyone look up the song "I'm so excited" on Youtube. That would describe most of us right now lol.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Ehm are people seriously predicting a certain time it will get announced? None of you guys know it... :/

A new eevee evolution
    A new type for pokemon
    A ramake for Ruby and Saphire
    VI. gen pokemon
    4 main prediction for me , but the important point which of them gonna be true , maybe 2 of them

There was actual a travelling small theme park in Japan. In 2005 and there were talks of it being built in the US in the summer of 2013. But its highly unlikely that's what the reveal is. And near impossible that they would make one for the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by delpieroalk View Post
    A new eevee evolution
    A new type for pokemon
    A ramake for Ruby and Saphire
    VI. gen pokemon
    4 main prediction for me , but the important point which of them gonna be true , maybe 2 of them
    you should combine 1 and 3 or maybe even 1,2 and 3

Man ! I just leave this thread for 1 min and some 5 new posts come !! this thread is hot !

you should combine 1 and 3 or maybe even 1,2 and 3

Man ! I just leave this thread for 1 min and some 5 new posts come !! this thread is hot !

A new eevee evoluiton with a new type for pokemon and it can be obtained in new remake game , it can be good

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    Ehm are people seriously predicting a certain time it will get announced? None of you guys know it... :/
    Someone said when was Zekrom and Reshiram revealed I told them. Now everyone's assuming it will be that time.

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    None of know ANYTHING ! that's why were'r here speculating like smart asses

Page 417 of 533 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast