Page 428 of 533 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 10,676 to 10,700 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I'm also contemplating putting a stream on the site, so you don't have to go hunting
    that would be great. everything on serebii ! we could discuss while be watch !

I'm also contemplating putting a stream on the site, so you don't have to go hunting
    Yes please.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    This is a cool Rumour but i doubt it is true..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=509
    nooo not yellowidiot again !

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    I don't think it would be too sad ever since AG the anime has been very happy and robotic I miss the old episodes when Ash actually had some character and the anime was actually emotional.
    oh it's no longer emotional ? hmmm.. guess im still stuck in the original series

What about putting up a video of the announcement afterwards too, for those who didn't get to see it

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    ZephyrSonic and GCMP11 are both doing live streams of the Pokemon Direct. So you can just go to Youtube to watch it on their channels if you don't know how to watch it on Nintendo's website.
    That's ridiculous. Based on their Smash ones, they're just streaming them watching it. It's better to watch it from the actual source, not youtube users who are streaming their PC

So if this is in fact Gen VI, this will be the biggest Generation reveal ever right?

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    What about putting up a video of the announcement afterwards too, for those who didn't get to see it
    I'll only include trailers among the site content

This is a cool Rumour but i doubt it is true..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=509
    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Someone apparantly admitted this was fake. Which is both good and bad. ^^
    Actually, we know who really is who made that post. And we've dealt with this person according to the site rules. The same site rules prevent me from naming this person, or stating much more than this: I didn't know who it was, at the time, but our speculation rules did force me to delete that post.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I'll only include trailers among the site content

Great , I'll be coming to serebii to find out the Lott after work

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

What ever it is..i bet it will be good..

That's ridiculous. Based on their Smash ones, they're just streaming them watching it. It's better to watch it from the actual source, not youtube users who are streaming their PC
    So, serebii, r u streaming it live ?

I actually don't really like the techno type

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    So, serebii, r u streaming it live ?
    No, though I may embed the actual stream onto the site

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    If it happens yes
    Going to happen? Chance little.
    When I go to my little brother's school to pick him up I see little kids running and see this:
    I AM ASH KETCHUMMMM PIKACHUUUU GOOOO SUPERRRR MEGA ULTRA MEGASUPER ELECTRIC SUPERRRRRR BEAMMMMM
    Didn't something like that happen in Shin Chan? XD

does that still mean i can watch it live at 8 pm jst?

So wait, I'm lost...are you doing exactly what the YouTube people are doing or is yours more of a direct feed with no middleman?
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Damn, i'm gonna miss it cause I'll be in school when it's on.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    I don't think it would be too sad ever since AG the anime has been very happy and robotic I miss the old episodes when Ash actually had some character and the anime was actually emotional.
    woah hold on second...techni ally that aint true. but given thst i can guess what you mean, i'll let it go. :P
    mostly...xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    So wait, I'm lost...are you doing exactly what the YouTube people are doing or is yours more of a direct feed with no middleman?
    He will use a link to the stream.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    Nintendo Direct have their own live stream. Serebii will also have the same stream on Serebii.net, so direct feed.

Ok that's it, I've had enough and must let this out!
    This announcement coming tommorow has me really excited, paranoid and just out of my comfort zone.
    Lately we've had Masuda/Smash and to an extent CoroCoro being the means to reveal a new game eg BW/BW2/HGSS etc

Everyone including myself believe that this announcement is main-game related given the hype and timing.
    So therefore it's kinda strange that it's not Masuda making it and it's not on Smash.

Instead it's the president of Nintendo! Iwata and it's on Nintendo Direct aka Pokemon Direct..
    That gets me kinda paranoid just because it seems that it's much much bigger then we originally expected.
    OFC, it may be the 6th gen announcement like we expect but with all the differences in this announcement it's wierd.

What's interesting is the announcement will be 10 minutes long, or that's what they say anyway.
    How exactly will they utilise 10 minutes for a new game/gen announcement.
    It takes around 20-30 seconds max to showcase silhouttes/game covers so what for the rest?
    Could they be using 10 minutes to reveal major changes/step forward in the franchise for this new gen providing that it will be Gen 6th.
    Idk but this wait is as torturing and painful as anything Poke-related I've ever waited for.
    It's the fact that Iwata is making the announcement..hmm..Don't get me wrong though, I'm also VERY excited!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    woah hold on second...techni ally that aint true. but given thst i can guess what you mean, i'll let it go. :P
    mostly...xD
    I think he means the skill of the VA behind him. I would have to agree. Veronica did do better in that department.
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Ok that's it, I've had enough and must let this out!
    This announcement coming tommorow has me really excited, paranoid and just out of my comfort zone.
    Lately we've had Masuda/Smash and to an extent CoroCoro being the means to reveal a new game eg BW/BW2/HGSS etc

Everyone including myself believe that this announcement is main-game related given the hype and timing.
    So therefore it's kinda strange that it's not Masuda making it and it's not on Smash.

Instead it's the president of Nintendo! Iwata and it's on Nintendo Direct aka Pokemon Direct..
    That gets me kinda paranoid just because it seems that it's much much bigger then we originally expected.
    OFC, it may be the 6th gen announcement like we expect but with all the differences in this announcement it's wierd.

What's interesting is the announcement will be 10 minutes long, or that's what they say anyway.
    How exactly will they utilise 10 minutes for a new game/gen announcement.
    It takes around 20-30 seconds max to showcase silhouttes/game covers so what for the rest?
    Could they be using 10 minutes to reveal major changes/step forward in the franchise for this new gen providing that it will be Gen 6th.
    Idk but this wait is as torturing and painful as anything Poke-related I've ever waited for.
    It's the fact that Iwata is making the announcement..hmm..Don't get me wrong though, I'm also VERY excited!
    Something this big..has to be 6th Gen..

Something this big..has to be 6th Gen..
    I agree and totally expect it to be something Gen 6th related.
    But you can't deny that Nintendo's President Iwata making an announcement on Direct for 10 minutes long isn't a little fishy right?
    Or maybe I'm just thinking too much, *Takes a deep breath*.. Well so much for that :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Page 428 of 533 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast