Page 438 of 533 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Okay, guys.

The official Japanese website has updated with a countdown: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/
    Bookmark it and keep watch. No need to trouble yourselves with timezones and stuff...
    *sets alarm for 5:40 a.m*

Come at me, Iwata.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I'm also contemplating putting a stream on the site, so you don't have to go hunting
    I wouldn't complain if you did.

ie please do it

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    They're probably kicked back in their office chairs sipping on a beer reading all of the speculations on the internet.
    Nah, they're probably kicking back, playing Halo, watching bloopers from the video, like the moment when Iwata picks up a plum instead of a pear.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Here a question..what do you think the 6th Gen Games's Names should be? I would say Amethyst and Topaz
    Oh, you want names?

Pokemon Hope and Pokemon Despair
    Pokemon Left and Pokemon Right
    Pokemon Amethyst and Pokemon Jade
    Pokemon Life and Pokemon Death
    Pokemon Cash and Pokemon Check
    Pokemon Glory and Pokemon Honor
    Pokemon Copper and Pokemon Unununium
    Pokemon Liberal and Pokemon Conservative
    Pokemon Indigo and Pokemon Crimson
    Pokemon Opal and Pokemon Topaz
    Pokemon Apple and Pokemon Orange
    Pokemon Power and Pokemon Speed
    Pokemon Eggshell and Pokemon Off-white
    Pokemon Quantity and Pokemon Quality
    Pokemon Admantium and Pokemon Unobtainium
    Pokemon Fingers and Pokemon Toes
    Pokemon Talc and Pokemon Shale
    Pokemon Yuri and Pokemon Yaoi

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Yuri and Yaoi, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightey View Post
    Wow, you're letting a video game control your future? Do you also not do your homework because EV training is so much more fun? You're gonna get no where in life because you are addicted to a fictional franchise and obviously care about it more than your life. If you do badly in school, you will get no where. When will kids start to realize this? Instead of being so excited about a damn game, go study. Skipping school for games, what the hell is wrong with this world?
    If they wanna skip school for a pokemon broadcast, they can. It's their life, not yours. No need to get uppity just because you would not do something like that.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Wow, you're letting a video game control your future? Do you also not do your homework because EV training is so much more fun? You're gonna get no where in life because you are addicted to a fictional franchise and obviously care about it more than your life. If you do badly in school, you will get no where. When will kids start to realize this? Instead of being so excited about a damn game, go study. Skipping school for games, what the hell is wrong with this world?
    Whoa just take it easy, man... I doubt he was really going to cut school. He was just being a wise guy.

I hope I can actually wake up for this thing ahaha. 5:00 is pretty early in my book.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

It's not like missing one day of school will cause them to fell anyway.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

What I think the names will be;

Pokemon Crimson & Teal
    Pokemon Amber & Jade
    Pokemon Amethyst & Topaz
    Pokemon Iron & Copper
    Pokemon Cobalt & Scarlet
    Pokemon Violet & Opal
    Pokemon Eclipse & Dawn
    Pokemon Tempest & Whiteout

Just a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by xXPantheraXx View Post
    Pokemon Eclipse & Dawn
    0hhh I like Eclipse & Dawn :3

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

I'm just gonna check and see what is announced on my phone. Its not like thats gonna stop me from learning just looking at it for a second.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

I think the Amethyst and Topaz idea is really neat!

Why exactly are people making a deal out of people saying they'll skip school for this?(Regardless if they are all serious or not) One day is not going to change anything, no matter how much you exaggerated how important school is(You're not going to even be using every single thing you learn). And hasn't school just started again after Winter Break? It's probably going to be a little slow depending on how your teachers are.

I'm pretty sure pretty much nearly everyone has missed at least one day of school at some point in their lives.

If someone has a big important test or something, then sure whatever, you should go that day I suppose, but I know I've had plenty of days in school were pretty much nothing happened(Well watched movies...but I'm pretty sure that's not going to result in anything).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I don't advise skipping school but hey who am I. Luckily I have tomorrow off from work so I'm good all day. I really am interested to see what's in store for us 6th gen, rse remakes, real life Pokemon?! Okay so probably not that last one but whatever it is I'll be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Why exactly are people making a deal out of people saying they'll skip school for this?(Regardless if they are all serious or not) One day is not going to change anything, no matter how much you exaggerated how important school is(You're not going to even be using every single thing you learn). And hasn't school just started again after Winter Break? It's probably going to be a little slow depending on how your teachers are.

I'm pretty sure pretty much nearly everyone has missed at least one day of school at some point in their lives.

If someone has a big important test or something, then sure whatever, you should go that day I suppose, but I know I've had plenty of days in school were pretty much nothing happened(Well watched movies...but I'm pretty sure that's not going to result in anything).
    I agree. I don't condone skipping school, but if someone does, there's no reason to release the hounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    You definitely shouldn't skip school.
    It is not skipping!!! It is acting

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Does anyone think if they make a 6th gen that they'll name it after gems or colors that are red and blue? You know like 3D glasses? Well that's IF it's 3D. :P
    Like Cobalt or Spinel?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    As for the name of the next games; I'm only here for Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. I swear, the announcement better be about them 'cause if not I'm going to be so pressed. Ciccone just ain't here for 6th Gen games yet; she needs to return to Hoenn to visit Flannery and Steven. Please GameFreak, make it happen.
    Sorry but anything 3rd generation related would be better off until AFTER 6th generation. Given that 6th generation could introduce some really neat mechanics.

Anything 3rd Generation related, I highly doubt will be anything but an enhanced Black and White version, that may utilize the 3D feature or not.

I want them to make a game from the ground up, then apply it to past generations.

I don't want them to fail at trying to make anything 3rd generation related because of the transition between DS and 3DS.

It just doesn't work.

They would be more successful in making a 6th generation game for the 3DS from the ground up then they would a past generation. Unless you want the games to fail.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

People want to skip school to find out what's going to be announced? They can just check on their phone or on their school's computer. It's going to be on the main site. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    *sets alarm for 5:40 a.m*

Oh, you want names?

Pokemon Hope and Pokemon Despair
    Pokemon Left and Pokemon Right
    Pokemon Amethyst and Pokemon Jade
    Pokemon Life and Pokemon Death
    Pokemon Cash and Pokemon Check
    Pokemon Glory and Pokemon Honor
    Pokemon Copper and Pokemon Unununium
    Pokemon Liberal and Pokemon Conservative
    Pokemon Indigo and Pokemon Crimson
    Pokemon Opal and Pokemon Topaz
    Pokemon Apple and Pokemon Orange
    Pokemon Power and Pokemon Speed
    Pokemon Eggshell and Pokemon Off-white
    Pokemon Quantity and Pokemon Quality
    Pokemon Admantium and Pokemon Unobtainium
    Pokemon Fingers and Pokemon Toes
    Pokemon Talc and Pokemon Shale
    Pokemon Yuri and Pokemon Yaoi
    Gamefreak, make these NOW!

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

3DS Friendcode - 4038-6259-5615

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    People want to skip school to find out what's going to be announced? They can just check on their phone or on their school's computer. It's going to be on the main site. ._.
    Assuming said websites are even allowed to be viewed in school.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It's okay, his grammar already sucks as it is. He doesn't pay attention and probably has all Cs and Ds anyways.
    LOL uhh a 9 in holland is a A- in Usa right xD

It would be a nice change of pace to see the starters on the box, like the old days.

Maybe it is because I am older, but if I hear the announcement a few hours later than everyone else no big deal.
    I don't really stand a chance of it being spoiled either, unless I log in here first and then look at the announcement. Don't you kids nowadays have iPhones or phones capable of surfing the internet?
    I don't know how it works nowadays.

I do agree that this Gen seemed to come too fast. DPP/HGSS lasted 4 years here in the states (2007-2011), but this Gen will have only been 2 years (2011-2013) IF indeed the announcement is a new Gen.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Pokemon Yaoi?

Sounds Legit. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Sorry but anything 3rd generation related would be better off until AFTER 6th generation. Given that 6th generation could introduce some really neat mechanics.

Anything 3rd Generation related, I highly doubt will be anything but an enhanced Black and White version, that may utilize the 3D feature or not.

I want them to make a game from the ground up, then apply it to past generations.

I don't want them to fail at trying to make anything 3rd generation related because of the transition between DS and 3DS.

It just doesn't work.

They would be more successful in making a 6th generation game for the 3DS from the ground up then they would a past generation. Unless you want the games to fail.
    Bless. Finally someone using logic.

As for the name of the next games; I'm only here for Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2.
    There was no evidence that Game Freak will make Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2, nor will they make a sequel for game that is long out of print. A remake maybe but not a sequel.

I swear, the announcement better be about them 'cause if not I'm going to be so pressed. Ciccone just ain't here for 6th Gen games yet;
    Firstly writing in third person was never cute, secondly if you aren't ready for the 6th generation games then don't buy them, it's as simple as that.

she needs to return to Hoenn to visit Flannery and Steven. Please GameFreak, make it happen.
    Then play Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, don't own them then buy Black and White 2.

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    I would hate a pokemon rainbow because that would only mean one thing the end of the franchise.
    They made one in generation 2 and the franchise is still here. Also having a rainbow pokémon does not mean the end of the franchise.

Jeez it's almost like no-ones know how business work.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Big news, huh? Hopefully they will announce the DLC, which contains a VS Seeker. I'd pay 60 Dollars for that.
    There's a famous saying which goes like this; "A fool and his money are soon easily parted."

Also Game Freak never made you pay for DLC in the past so they have no reason to change tacit now especially when the target market is young children.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

What are you talking about never made you pay for DLC?
    The Dream Radar is DLC, in order to get certain Pokemon, so you can catch 'em all.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

11 hours 45 min left time to sleep
    AND GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
    That you really believed loool
    I'l just check it when home lol

Page 438 of 533 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488 ... LastLast