Page 443 of 533 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Yesterday this thread was more interesting, now people are saying how excited they are. Don't get me wrong I am too, but for some reason not as excited as yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    the translator i use is not perfect man lol
    Sorry, I was just wondering how Masuda not getting sleep mean that the announcement's going to be another game?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    For those worrying its Wii U...Fear not, our very own SerebiiJoe has confirmed its for 3DS:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/66122...ion-2/65118980

Bring on the GEN VI!!!!!!!
    I tried looking at the link on gamefaqs but all it was was code.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.
    It never did worked and I am pretty sure that it's just a rock, but the guy who sold it to me assured that it was a top of the range sarcasm detector.

And I paid good money for it too.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

and yet Masuda posts another time but the translator made it sound so odd..not sure what it is about..

本日1月8日20時からは、家族や恋人、友達、同僚、サークルやポケモン仲間、ポケモン好きな人とそうでな い人でも、出来れば集まって一緒に見てくださいね!!!

"Even people who do not Pokemon lover and fellow family, friends, colleagues, or circle, favorite Pokemon, January 08 from 20:00 today, please see if you can gather together! ! !"

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

and yet Masuda posts another time but the translator made it sound so odd..not sure what it is about..

"Even people who do not Pokemon lover and fellow family, friends, colleagues, or circle, favorite Pokemon, January 08 from 20:00 today, please see if you can gather together! ! !"
    I knew it.

It's Pokemon Holograms.

hehehe.

"Get anyone who you can tie up and shove in the trunk of your car watching this, even if they don't like Pokemon."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Sorry, I was just wondering how Masuda not getting sleep mean that the announcement's going to be another game?

That's the point, in the code, it mentioned 3DS.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I really wish someone here who knows Japanese and English (and can speak fluently) would come translate for us.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post

it means he is so excited about the announcement that he cannot sleep...

Maybe they are revealing gen 6 after all. and also who made it into Ssb wii u.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    For those worrying its Wii U...Fear not, our very own SerebiiJoe has confirmed its for 3DS:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/66122...ion-2/65118980

Bring on the GEN VI!!!!!!!
    glad to know. *smiles* yess!
    The info is hidden that Serebii shown is in source code the from the Austailian Nintendo Direct page. The similar code is present on the UK site.. Meta Tags in this context are basicly used by search engines like Google.

I've gone though the coding of the page, no hidden video links or tags that I can see except to known and visible youtube channels.

Spoiler:- UK Code Selection:
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

It's so not a game anymore, it can't be! I doubt it is! This is too weird!

Ohhhhh, God damnit. Now I have to buy a 3DS. Balls.
    asdfghjkl

4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

So basically, 3DS pretty much confirmed? Oh man this is killing me.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

man i'm glad i got my 3ds for christmas

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Maybe they are revealing gen 6 after all. and also who made it into Ssb wii u.
    That won't happen until Masahiro Sakurai has made enough of the game to share. Those games are unlikely to come out until maybe late 2014, early 2015, if that.

It'll be a long time before we get any information for them. Plus no doubt they'll keep some of the roster hidden.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

That settles it, Pokemon is taking over the world tomorrow, we'll all be living in the Pokemon world from now all.

Was only a matter of time.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Considering how much they've hyped this, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce they've built their own pokemon and are now seeking world domination :O

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    It's so not a game anymore, it can't be! I doubt it is! This is too weird!
    Yeah I wouldn't be lying if I said I'm not 100% sure it's a game anymore. But I do think we'll get a game reveal, and maybe something else along with it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Wait lol I, sort of, take back what I said earlier, maybe by evolving they are trying to attract people who think pokemon is silly into the 6th Gen because they have revamped pokemon? That might sound silly to but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    Considering how much they've hyped this, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce they've built their own pokemon and are now seeking world domination :O
    Team GameFreak plans to take over the world... where's the closest pokemon professor? time to get crackin..

This excitement is killing me. Luckily I can watch through the whole thing before heading off to school.

I can't help but wonder, we've got this AR technology on the 3DS. And with the tweets about having "Pokemon by your side" and gathering with "family, friends, Pokemon". Maybe they'll use that with the battle system somehow? Or just in general? We'll be able to use it to bring our Pokemon "out of the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Wait lol I, sort of, take back what I said earlier, maybe by evolving they are trying to attract people who think pokemon is silly into the 6th Gen because they have revamped pokemon? That might sound silly to but oh well

to me after reading it a frew times i think masuda was saying to gaethr those who are not pokemon lovers to watch...

Page 443 of 533 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493 ... LastLast