Page 444 of 533 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494 ... LastLast
Results 11,076 to 11,100 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Team GameFreak plans to take over the world... where's the closest pokemon professor? time to get crackin..
    All it'll take is a 10 year old boy/girl to stop them!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmfc View Post
    Considering how much they've hyped this, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce they've built their own pokemon and are now seeking world domination :O
    What if they make interactive Pokemon toys like Furby?
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    All it'll take is a 10 year old boy/girl to stop them!
    Or the rest of the 10 year olds in this world.

Damn, we're gonna need some Gyms or something for them to train in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Hibana View Post
    What if they make interactive Pokemon toys like Furby?
    XD
    there will be to many to control and they will turn feral and escape

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Or the rest of the 10 year olds in this world.
    Nah a single 10 year old can tame legendary beasts. We're good.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

masuda is posting the links to the pokemon direct.. he just posted for the french.

he's really hypin it now lol

and now for a few others countries...
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 8th January 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Damn, we're gonna need some Gyms or something for them to train in.
    Our first gym is the Hype gym. Gym leader Masuda sends out announcement.

Its the 3rd gen remakes.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Wheres the link to the count down page?

Um guys, after personally checking this coding of the page here http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-dir...-lcp6c.twitter

It also says DS, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS and 3DS XL .3.

and yet Masuda posts another time but the translator made it sound so odd..not sure what it is about..

本日1月8日20時からは、家族や恋人、友達、同僚、サークルやポケモン仲間、ポケモン好きな人とそうでな い人でも、出来れば集まって一緒に見てくださいね!!!

"Even people who do not Pokemon lover and fellow family, friends, colleagues, or circle, favorite Pokemon, January 08 from 20:00 today, please see if you can gather together! ! !"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    It's so not a game anymore, it can't be! I doubt it is! This is too weird!
    Call me a pessimist, but I suspect advertising.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    I can't help but wonder, we've got this AR technology on the 3DS. And with the tweets about having "Pokemon by your side" and gathering with "family, friends, Pokemon". Maybe they'll use that with the battle system somehow? Or just in general? We'll be able to use it to bring our Pokemon "out of the game."
    I wonder how they would implement augmented reality into a full main series Pokemon game. It was used with BW2 and Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus, right?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Everyone go to page 203 it's the time when BW2 was announced. Just think, soon that's us.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I wonder how they would implement augmented reality into a full main series Pokemon game. It was used with BW2 and Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus, right?
    Not BW2, the Dream Radar attachment thing.

I don't see it happening; it takes away from the portability of the game if you have to keep rotating the system. Can't sneak it in class, can't play in bed, can't play in a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Everyone go to page 203 it's the time when BW2 was announced. Just think, soon that's us.
    Wow that's crazy.

Go back to page 459 and that's when we heard of the whole January 8th thing. We've gone almost 100 pages since.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

The hype is starting to scare me; I don't remember Nintendo ever going this far just to make an announcement. Well all I know is that Nintendo better set up a Meloetta event for the English games before they release Ruby2/Sapphire2 the next set of games, 'cause my Pokedex still feels incomplete. Oh, and I can't believe that some people are willing to skip school/their job just to watch the stream. Like, I get that this is exciting, but why waste a whole day just because of Pokemon? It just seems silly to me. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The hype is starting to scare me; I don't remember Nintendo ever going this far just to make an announcement. Well all I know is that Nintendo better set up a Meloetta event for the English games before they release Ruby2/Sapphire2 the next set of games, 'cause my Pokedex still feels incomplete. Oh, and I can't believe that some people are willing to skip school/their job just to watch the stream. Like, I get that this is exciting, but why waste a whole day just because of Pokemon? It just seems silly to me. :x
    I have a feeling meloetta will come around the time for the DVD for the kyurem movie release.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Oh god I remember that. I stayed up all night for the leaks. And I'll do it for this announcement too. My love for Pokemon knows no bonds. Well, maybe it knows a little.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I have a feeling meloetta will come around the time for the DVD for the kyurem movie release.
    Meloetta has to come out sometime, it doesn't make sense that TPCI gave us Keldeo and Genesect and totally skipped Meloetta.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Oh god I remember that. I stayed up all night for the leaks. And I'll do it for this announcement too. My love for Pokemon knows no bonds. Well, maybe it knows a little.
    I posted there the most, and the thread went so fast that day too, ah memories. It's probably will be the same case for here.

Less than 12 hours to go!!! I really hope it's gen VI rather than ruby/sapphire remakes. As much as I would love to see the remakes, just think of what they could do for the remakes if they made them after gen VI for the 3DS.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Page 600 tomorrow guys. If not I lose all faith in you. D:<

Brock:

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Sadly from 8 to around 1 my internet's going to be shut off >_< I need to stall time for that amount of time...

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Page 444 of 533 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494 ... LastLast