Page 446 of 533 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    According to someone else in this thread, that HTML code that someone posted earlier shows that all DS systems are listed.
    And the plot thickens...

Well anyways, we don't know what they're planning to reveal, but that last tweet's bugging me. Did you guys already discuss it?

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    I dont have a twitter, what was it?
    Pokémon ‏@Pokemon
    We don't have Pokémon in real life, but if you could, which Pokémon would you want by your side this week and why?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    According to someone else in this thread, that HTML code that someone posted earlier shows that all DS systems are listed.
    Maybe but that was after the fact that it was originally just a 3DS tag.

Looks like someone fixed the coding, to make it seem like it isn't just about the 3DS. Too bad it doesn't work though when they try to cover their attacks (Like the Satoshi Kurumiru on that Japanese Plush doll toy site, Bandai(?), amazon(?) but changed it because nothing of that was revealed yet in the anime). The damage I think is already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Well anyways, we don't know what they're planning to reveal, but that last tweet's bugging me. Did you guys already discuss it?
    I know this may be hard to do, I can understand that sometimes you sometimes can't explain feelings very well into words.

But really I don't see what's so "wrong" with Masuda's last tweet, or why it would bug anyone.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

What was the tweet? Link/screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    IMO, this announcement is not just a single game announcement, but a collective announcement of new games in the Pokemon franchise.
    Ehhh, 10 minutes isn't that long for more than one game imo. But I have always thought that magnagate will not be the last 5th gen spin-off. Could this be the announcement of gen 5's last spin-of and gen 6?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/

This one lists the DS systems too
    That one hasn't been updated specifically for this. It just shows what it would always show, no extra meta data.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    What was the tweet? Link/screenshot?
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon. Here you go everyone. It just seems to be the weirdest time to ask that question

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Maybe but that was after the fact that it was originally just a 3DS tag.

Looks like someone fixed the coding, to make it seem like it isn't just about the 3DS. Too bad it doesn't work though when they try to cover their attacks (Like the Satoshi Kurumiru on that Japanese Plush doll toy site, Bandai(?), amazon(?) but changed it because nothing of that was revealed yet in the anime). The damage I think is already done.
    I don't think so. The US stream page lists the DS system. The Australian (and others I think) page lists only 3DS

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Ehhh, 10 minutes isn't that long for more than one game imo. But I have always thought that magnagate will not be the last 5th gen spin-off. Could this be the announcement of gen 5's last spin-of and gen 6?
    That's actually a fair point; there's plenty of time between now and Augustish for another spin-off or two. I wouldn't be surprised if they shoehorned another one in with teeth.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon. Here you go everyone. It just seems to be the weirdest time to ask that question
    Oh, yeah, that, we've seen that.

Real life Pokemon confirmed, etc.

Well, the main announcement could cover 8 minutes, and slap the last two minutes with 5-10 second previews of each new Pokemon stuff.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Looks like someone managed to dig into the html code of the Nintendo Direct site. No video (which makes sense), but this was found:
    https://twitter.com/LegendaryPKMN/st...117248/photo/1

Pay attention to the keywords, the 3DS is mentioned. Whether it be Gen VI, MR/AS or something else entirely it will be 3DS related.

Quote Originally Posted by rootsofjustice View Post
    Looks like someone managed to dig into the html code of the Nintendo Direct site. No video (which makes sense), but this was found:
    https://twitter.com/LegendaryPKMN/st...117248/photo/1

Pay attention to the keywords, the 3DS is mentioned. Whether it be Gen VI, MR/AS or something else entirely it will be 3DS related.
    That was Serebii, a while ago.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I think another gen 5 game right after Black 2 and White 2 would be overkill :/

Man.. I'm starting to get kind of nervous with this reveal I'm starting to think it might be a spin off.

Ah I thought you were talking about Masuda's tweet.

But what's wrong with "TPCI's" tweet? I'm pretty sure Pokémon aren't going to be real anytime soon, if that's what you're thinking.

I don't think so. The US stream page lists the DS system. The Australian (and others I think) page lists only 3DS
    Doesn't that kind of prove my point, that someone isn't paying attention, while others know the implications of just having it as 3DS, and are just covering their tracks?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/

This one lists the DS systems too
    Someone should run an error analysis.

Anyway, I won't be around when they make the announcement since I'll be asleep, but I fully expect there to be a lot of discussion tomorrow. *Imagines what this place will look like if Nintendo trolls everyone with a trivial announcement*

Quote Originally Posted by Code iX! View Post
    I think another gen 5 game NOW would be overkill :/
    What are you talking about? We've had less games then Gen 4.

But what's wrong with "TPCI's" tweet? I'm pretty sure Pokémon aren't going to be real anytime soon, if that's what you're thinking.
    No, I know that, but asking that a day before the announcement is what's bugging me. Well, unless TPCi is trolling us, which I know from first hand experience they're excellent trolls.

Tumblr

Has anyone ever thought that this game could be a crossover with another famous title?

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

People are overreacting as usual. The Pokemon Company tweeted something, so it has to be related to this announcement coming tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    And the plot thickens...
    I hope it's for the 3DS because that would be cool, but it sucks for people who don't have one, and I would feel really bad. But, I guess we have to move on evantually right? But who knows it might not be for the 3DS gamefreak could suprise.

NOT SAYING IT WON'T BE, I'm sure it is for the 3DS, I've heard everyones reasons as to why, but there is a chance ya know?

^ That was to everyone who was going to reply to this post saying all the reasons it's gonna be for the 3DS

By the way, I love your signature, it's how I feel right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That one hasn't been updated specifically for this. It just shows what it would always show, no extra meta data.
    Ehm, what? Wouldn't it show Wii and Wii U then too? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Man.. I'm starting to get kind of nervous with this reveal I'm starting to think it might be a spin off.
    and if it turns outto be a spinoff..then the fans have noone to blame but themselves we've been saying it could be ANYTHING.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Has anyone ever thought that this game could be a crossover with another famous title?
    No but I really hope it's not.

Hmm, We did Conquest, so I can imagine it could be this. Though, that would be trolling hard as well...

Tumblr

Like pokemon conquest, I already had the idea for pokemon conquest 2 lol. But, I seriously hope not, it is POKEMON direct. Not Mario + Pokemon Direct.

Page 446 of 533 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496 ... LastLast