Page 449 of 533 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 13314

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #11201
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    180

    Default

    wait so yellowgiant is legit right
    asdfghjkl

  2. #11202
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ancestor View Post
    wait so yellowgiant is legit right
    As in posting fake news yes.

  3. #11203
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    So, what's everyone speculating about now?

  4. #11204
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    So, what's everyone speculating about now?
    Same as we have been the last week or so.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  5. #11205
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ancestor View Post
    wait so yellowgiant is legit right
    *Facepalm*

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    So, what's everyone speculating about now?
    Absolutely nothing of value.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  6. #11206
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    the pokemon neverland
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Im excited and overhyped for the news hopefully its a gen 6 reveals but i dont want another more of fire/fighting please wishful thinking.



    pokemon i want for bw2: none


    current bw2 pokemon team:


    All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

  7. #11207
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Only joking
    asdfghjkl

  8. #11208
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Corner, Crying
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    So, what's everyone speculating about now?
    Nothing productive. You might as well just tape yourself to a wall, you'll get better use of your time by doing that.
    No sig. Deal with it.

  9. #11209
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK/Yorkshire/Leeds
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas The Deaf View Post
    Im excited and overhyped for the news hopefully its a gen 6 reveals but i dont want another more of fire/fighting please wishful thinking.
    I agree im a bit bored of fire/fighting starters 3 gens is to much!

  10. #11210
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Masuda once said he liked waffles.

    Guys this might be Pokemon X waffles.
    OMG YOU GUYS!
    c

  11. #11211
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    So, what's everyone speculating about now?
    Same thing we speculate every night. A way to take over the world!

  12. #11212
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I agree im a bit bored of fire/fighting starters 3 gens is to much!
    me too.. fire fighting is way too overdone :P


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  13. #11213
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Over at Gamefaqs Serebii said it's confirmed to be a Gen 3ds game.

  14. #11214
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Yea because it makes so much sense to watch 10 minutes of a ****ing new Eevee. I`m 99% sure they are announcing remakes. It`s a INTERNATIONAL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I SWEAR IF I WAKE UP AT 4AM (FOR A LIVE STREAM OF POKEMON DIRECT ON YOUTUBE) ON A SCHOOL NIGHT FOR A ****ING EEVEE I WILL KILL MYSELF!! Excuse my noobish caps. Just saying what i think on this topic.

    THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA




    Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

    6th Gen Future Partner^

  15. #11215
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the US!
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I agree im a bit bored of fire/fighting starters 3 gens is to much!
    I really liked the idea of a fire/ground elephant starter somebody threw into the mix a couple like what fifty pages ago now?

  16. #11216
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I agree im a bit bored of fire/fighting starters 3 gens is to much!
    I think the only reason why we had 3 fire/fighting starters (maybe not the initial reason) but I think it's because the typing makes it receive normal damage to rock types, one of the most dangerous types in the games.

    Though I hope gamefreak stops caring and moves on.

    Quote Originally Posted by tayetayetv1 View Post
    Yea because it makes so much sense to watch 10 minutes of a ****ing new Eevee. I`m 99% sure they are announcing remakes. It`s a INTERNATIONAL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I SWEAR IF I WAKE UP AT 4AM (FOR A LIVE STREAM OF POKEMON DIRECT ON YOUTUBE) ON A SCHOOL NIGHT FOR A ****ING EEVEE I WILL KILL MYSELF!! Excuse my noobish caps. Just saying what i think on this topic.
    Why do people want possible remakes to fail or be a big mess? Seriously.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  17. #11217
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tayetayetv1 View Post
    Yea because it makes so much sense to watch 10 minutes of a ****ing new Eevee. I`m 99% sure they are announcing remakes. It`s a INTERNATIONAL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I SWEAR IF I WAKE UP AT 4AM (FOR A LIVE STREAM OF POKEMON DIRECT ON YOUTUBE) ON A SCHOOL NIGHT FOR A ****ING EEVEE I WILL KILL MYSELF!! Excuse my noobish caps. Just saying what i think on this topic.
    ^I like this guy.
    asdfghjkl

  18. #11218
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Over at Gamefaqs Serebii said it's confirmed to be a Gen 3ds game.
    Can you please link to the topic?

    Anyways, not not Fire/Steel, or Fire/Ice? I know the last one has a huge Rock Weakness, but it can troll with a lot of things


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  19. #11219
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    So, what's everyone speculating about now?
    Nothing important really, you might as well just bring up something random, as everything we are talking about isn't very productive
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  20. #11220
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think the only reason why we had 3 fire/fighting starters (maybe not the initial reason) but I think it's because the typing makes it receive normal damage to rock types, one of the most dangerous types in the games.

    Though I hope gamefreak stops caring and moves on.
    Though they could of used fire/ground or fire/steel too for that.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  21. #11221
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,174

  22. #11222
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,302

    Default

    Yes, yes. We already know.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  23. #11223
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes, yes. We already know.
    So could you say that things are kind of leaning in the favor of Gen VI games instead of R/S remakes?

  24. #11224
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Over at Gamefaqs Serebii said it's confirmed to be a Gen 3ds game.
    Link please?
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  25. #11225
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    I'm deciding wethere just to go to bed and check it later after i wake up or just stay up and watch it...

    I usually go to bed around 3 to 4 am..so i probabayl should just stay up for it... but if i go to bed I know i'll have a tough time sleeping...


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 449 of 533 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •