Page 450 of 533 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Link please?
    Read like 3 posts up.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    So could you say that things are kind of leaning in the favor of Gen VI games instead of R/S remakes?
    No, I couldn't.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I would be fine with fire/flying fire/ground fire/steel fire/rock fire/dark fire/whatever as long its not fire/fighting it would be cool to have a water/fighting starter type or grass/fighting instead of fire/fighting type starters

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

So could you say that things are kind of leaning in the favor of Gen VI games instead of R/S remakes?
    Given that the first main series game on the 3DS will not be a remake, pretty much.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

While I'm starting to lean towards Gen VI (because, yeah, this announcement sound too big for a remake), I would REALLY like the remakes to be announced. I'm just worried that if Ruby/Sapphire doesn't get remaked people would use that as an excuse to why those games sucked. Which is NOT true! They were great video games. I just want to know if this is true or not, because I loved those games as much as the older games.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    So, what's everyone speculating about now?
    Everything but the kitchen sink

Quote Originally Posted by tayetayetv1 View Post
    Yea because it makes so much sense to watch 10 minutes of a ****ing new Eevee. I`m 99% sure they are announcing remakes. It`s a INTERNATIONAL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I SWEAR IF I WAKE UP AT 4AM (FOR A LIVE STREAM OF POKEMON DIRECT ON YOUTUBE) ON A SCHOOL NIGHT FOR A ****ING EEVEE I WILL KILL MYSELF!! Excuse my noobish caps. Just saying what i think on this topic.
    ^I like him. He's silly

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

THis just means we know it'll be a 3DS game, though that;s still disputed

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I'm deciding wethere just to go to bed and check it later after i wake up or just stay up and watch it...

I usually go to bed around 3 to 4 am..so i probabayl should just stay up for it... but if i go to bed I know i'll have a tough time sleeping...
    I'm setting my alarm for 4:45 and going to bed in like two hours... I get up at 5:45 anyways... So its worth it.

This was also found in the coding: "<meta NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Nintendo, Nintendo of America, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL, Nintendo 3DS" />"

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    And if you read the 'Edit' note at the top, that interview could easily be referencing Mystery Dungeon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yea because it makes so much sense to watch 10 minutes of a ****ing new Eevee. I`m 99% sure they are announcing remakes. It`s a INTERNATIONAL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I SWEAR IF I WAKE UP AT 4AM (FOR A LIVE STREAM OF POKEMON DIRECT ON YOUTUBE) ON A SCHOOL NIGHT FOR A ****ING EEVEE I WILL KILL MYSELF!! Excuse my noobish caps. Just saying what i think on this topic.
    No one is forcing you to stay up on a school night and should you actually kill yourself over something silly, you will only embarrass no-one but your family member as they would have to deal with the fact that their loving child killed themselves over a silly hissy fit.

Now do yourself a favour and go drink a warm glass of milk, change into your pyjamas, brush your teeth, maybe read a book and go to sleep.

You're starting to get cranky and as a result your eduction will stuffer as a result.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Shoko Tan is tweeting about the announcement too.. but she's not involved so it's just her doing her own wondering what it is tweet.

20時: ゲームフリーク増田さんが!!Twitterでかいてくださった、20時から世界同時ポケモン最新情報発信 らしい!!こりゃまんをじして生きなきゃ!!なんなんだろう!!気になりすぎて!!!!!!

the translator almost exploded i swear!

20:00:! Masuda Game Freak have kindly had big Twitter, too will not live resigned Man I wonder what (I edited this part out, it was the S word) seems to originate up-to-date information Pokemon simultaneous worldwide from 20:00 to worry about!!!! !!!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    And if you read the 'Edit' note at the top, that interview could easily be referencing Mystery Dungeon.
    Wouldn't make sense. We had Rumble Blast way before Mystery Dungeon.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by Twitter View Post
    This was also found in the coding: "<meta NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Nintendo, Nintendo of America, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL, Nintendo 3DS" />"
    We've already found out thats the regular coding text in the Nintendo Direct page :3

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    Wouldn't make sense. We had Rumble Blast way before Mystery Dungeon.
    Yes, and it could still make sense. The fact that Rumble Blast exists changes nothing.

How can anyone consider a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to be a mainstream Pokémon game, let alone the fact that this was posted AFTER the games release in Japan. On top of that, why mention the word "remake" seems kind of pointless to say "remake" if it was only response to Mystery Dungeon.

As well as the words in the question "new gen or remake."
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How can anyone consider a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to be a mainstream Pokémon game, let alone the fact that this was posted AFTER the games release in Japan. On top of that, why mention the word "remake" seems kind of pointless to say "remake" if it was only response to Mystery Dungeon.

As well as the words in the question "new gen or remake."
    You have to take into account the fact that it's someone from The Pokemon Company, they're a PR person, to them they would really consider anything with 'Pokemon' to be a main title.

Not saying they're absolutely talking about Mystery Dungeon, but they very well could be.

What does this link mean?

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

What does this link mean?
    It's a link to another forum. Read the posts to find out what they're discussing.

10 hours until the reveal of genesect's alternate forme!!!

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

It's a link to another forum. Read the posts to find out what they're discussing.
    Though, I wouldn't suggest it. Gamefaqs forums are live Tvtropes. Addicting, and I did see something interesting there....

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

You have to take into account the fact that it's someone from The Pokemon Company, they're a PR person, to them they would really consider anything with 'Pokemon' to be a main title.

Not saying they're absolutely talking about Mystery Dungeon, but they very well could be.
    But why wouldn't they be allowed to divulge information about Mystery Dungeon, though?

I mean as I said the game was already released in Japan at the time of the post, on top of being posted 24 days before the big announcement that comes out in about 10 hours.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    Yeah, no. >_>
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    11 hours. 10 hours AND 58 minutes to be exact (as of this post).

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Any of you guys hear about the Pokemon Rainbow rumours going around?
    If you type it into google you will get all the rumoured info.

Apparently it combines Gens 1-4, a new Dragon Eevee will be announced tomorrow along with a Patrat-like Pokemon.

It's a lot to take in and I feel VERY indifferent about it. Almost nervous.

Give it a read and tell me what you guys think?

Page 450 of 533 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500 ... LastLast