Page 453 of 533 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,325 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Wow 1 year difference (sarcasm).

Anyway it still feels to early... I'm not complaining though. I just reckon that the announcement will more likely be about the remakes.

thats because you are used to a certain time frame./.which is obviouse, has changed I mean they rushed the unova in the anime,.. where they are going to be doing filler, and genesect and melotta were given out WAY before the usual time table for them.... if things remianed the same this year's movie should give out meloetta, and next year's genesect.... but it is obviously things are changing,.. is why it feels different..
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 8th January 2013 at 1:40 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Time to buy a 3ds.

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    I'm getting sick of all this "better be on DS" junk. The 3DS is going on 2 or 3 years old, no ****ing way they'd still support it. They know Pokemon sells systems and yes, the 3DS is doing very well, but there's still some people that Nintendo has to convince to buy 3DSes and Pokemon is one of the best to do it. Better than Mario and Zelda, if you ask me. What with how disappointing Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and New Super Mario Bros. were fans are going to be cautious with those series. Pokemon, however, continues to remain seen in a vastly positive light.
    Did you really just say that? The Zelda games have always sold well.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I',m guessing most just don't wanna have to upgrade to play pokemon.. I've gone through a gameboy color.. to gameboy advanced,.. then to a DS, and finally the 3DS, I'm ready for gen 6 on 3DS
    Oddly I'm one of the few who takes awhile to get a new gen console. I got lucky and got the console only a year after release. I have a 3DS and I'm good.

I've fully accepted all the fun games I'll miss out on the Wii U, because I don't have one, and I won't have one for a really long time.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I am pondering whether to stay up till 6:00 or not...

Quote Originally Posted by tayetayetv1 View Post
    I know i`m gonna get alot of haters when i say this but whatever. I really really really really hope that if they do announce remakes tomorrow. That they are playable for all ds systems. But knowing my luck there gonna be for the 3DS.
    Yes they would be for 3DS, DS has been discontinued production wise for about two years (will be 2 in April) and B/W2 were supposed to be one last hurrah for it. 3DS has been out for 2 years (Feb. 26, 2011 in Japan) and has yet to see a main series pokemon game so anything new will and should be for 3DS. Nintendo wants money more than they would like to cater to nostalgia. If it makes you feel any better, it's a very nice system with lots to offer and I'm glad I bought mine

"The true master does not run away from Death. He accepts that he must die and knows that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying."

HE PUNCHED THE HIGHLIGHTS OUT OF HER HAIR!! @.@

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3289-6865 Name: Ryan

PM Me with yours so I can add you back

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    What with how disappointing Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and New Super Mario Bros.
    I think you may have played different games than everyone else...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Did you really just say that? The Zelda games have always sold well.
    Yes, because when I think of Nintendo's handhelds, I think of Zelda. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    They don't sell as well as Pokemon, sure, but they sell a hell of a lot more than most other video game franchises. The fact a handheld conjures a certain image to you doesn't mean a thing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

After I eat and take a shower, I'm going to straight to bed to wake up with my alarm in the morning. xD

I WILL WATCH THIS. Its on nintendo's main site right?

High touch has got me pumped for this (for some reason.)
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Don't be ignorant. It's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, and one of the 3DS'es best sellers.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (2.61 million) - Not to mention it's a remake.

Black 2 FC: Hybrid 1077-8620-9942

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    After I eat and take a shower, I'm going to straight to bed to wake up with my alarm in the morning. xD

My logic. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post

if you are in america right here.

bookmark it

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-dir...-lcp6c.twitter

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Going to bet at 8, set my alram at 2:45. Ready to get this thing started!

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Oddly I'm one of the few who takes awhile to get a new gen console. I got lucky and got the console only a year after release. I have a 3DS and I'm good.I've fully accepted all the fun games I'll miss out on the Wii U, because I don't have one, and I won't have one for a really long time.
    Yeah, same here. I bought my 3ds a year after release, and so far the only games I have for it is PRB and SMB3D Land. I never really saw the point in the Wii U, SMB U didn't seem so pleasing to me. (SMB- Super mario Bros. PRB- Pokemon Rumble Blast)
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

The announcement most likely will be for Generation VI.
    FR-LG were released for the GBA, HG-SS were released for the DS, it makes sense that the next remakes are released for the 3DS.
    Although Generation V was released for the DS just like Generation IV..so make of that what you will. Not to mention that the Anime already had the league and i doubt episode N will last more than a year.

I just checked the 3ds confirmation topic...

According to "reaverz", provided he's right, gen v r/s remakes are likely out of the picture because of the unfortunate aspect of separate internet settings between 3ds and DSPh/DSLite/DSi/XL...

^ Although you can play ds games online on a 3ds due to backwards-compatbility, unless I'm wrong, there is no such thing as a later-system game that communicates w/ past-handheld games for inter-generation games unless that experience is a result of internal coding that allows it, rather than running on different online system altogether on the later-system side vs. the past-handheld side.

^ Due to such differences, if it's true that the wireless and wi-fi settings are separate between DSPh/DSLite/DSi/XL vs. 3ds games, I don't see gen v r/s remakes working w/ black/white 1 OR Black/White 2 if the r/s remakes boot only on the 3ds, not to mention that since the DSPh/DSLite/DSi/XL is considered a "dead system" since the 3DS succeeded it as its eventual replacement as the 1st party's system focus, it's likely that nobody would buy it as "last-generation junk" if r/s remakes are made on all ds systems vs. just the 3ds, so that will likely mean players will have to make a decision: when r/s original had to forgo Gen I + Gen II connectivity w/ R/S due to technological obstacles between the two generations, should I have to catch and train new pokemon other than the ones I have already caught in black and white, 1 and/or 2? Not to mention it won't make sense to introduce a new generation w/o introducing new pokemon species, new characters, and a new plot for the new games that start a new generation.

So, hate to burst your bubble, I know it's early, but given internet setting differences when it comes to the possibility of r/s remakes vs. brand-new, if only premature, gen VI games, tomorrow will likely bring a sad ending to gen V when you hear first details of games that will force you to start over completely on pokemon-collecting, unless you want to be behind the times. However, if you want to get the latest information, you can't avoid it when it comes to tech obstacles, so unless you want to get rejected over unwillingness to upgrade, please live with it..
    Last edited by gregjammer; 8th January 2013 at 2:05 AM.
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    Although Generation V was released for the DS just like Generation IV..so make of that what you will.
    I think that was really just a judgement call, the 3DS might have come along when they were so far into development of BW that they just said screw it and stuck with the DS. I think it's a simple quirk in the scheduling that probably won't happen again any time soon (except with BW2)

"The true master does not run away from Death. He accepts that he must die and knows that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying."

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    The announcement most likely will be for Generation VI.
    FR-LG were released for the GBA, HG-SS were released for the DS, it makes sense that the next remakes are released for the 3DS.
    Although Generation V was released for the DS just like Generation IV..so make of that what you will. Not to mention that the Anime already had the league and i doubt episode N will last more than a year.
    This is true. I wouldn't mind having to wait a little while if it means I get to play Sapphire 3DS. Hoenn region, Hoenn pokemon with 3DS graphics? It would be worth every bit of the wait for me. However you have to take into consideration that the remakes are usually released every 10 years since the originals. That's what happened with both FRLG and HGSS. While 2012 was the tenth anniversary for the japanese versions 2013 will be the tenth aniversary for the english versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They don't sell as well as Pokemon, sure, but they sell a hell of a lot more than most other video game franchises. The fact a handheld conjures a certain image to you doesn't mean a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    Don't be ignorant. It's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, and one of the 3DS'es best sellers.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (2.61 million) - Not to mention it's a remake.
    No, you don't be ignorant. Zelda may be one of the most popular console franchises, but it isn't as big as Pokemon when it comes to the handheld. Having a remake of one of the most celebrated games of all time sell well doesn't give Zelda some kind of handheld street cred.

Hello Pokemon fans! I'm new to the forums and this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the forum section where I can properly introduce myself. Or does this forum not have one?

ON TOPIC: I'm so excited about this announcement. I hope Nintendo and Game Freak don't let me down. Please be Gen VI or Ruby and Sapphire remakes! Although I'm hoping more for Gen VI. Don't you all just love the feeling get when you see new Pokemon and characters like Gym Leaders, Elite Four, etc???

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Hello Pokemon fans! I'm new to the forums and this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the forum section where I can properly introduce myself. Or does this forum not have one?ON TOPIC: I'm so excited about this announcement. I hope Nintendo and Game Freak don't let me down. Please be Gen VI or Ruby and Sapphire remakes! Although I'm hoping more for Gen VI. Don't you all just love the feeling get when you see new Pokemon and characters like Gym Leaders, Elite Four, etc???
    Welcome I don't think there is a forum to introduce yourself, but your welcome to browse all of Serebii.net's great topics.On Topic: I would be happy with either one. Whatever comes is whatever is coming.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

[QUOTE=gregjammer;15553809]I just checked the 3ds confirmation topic...

According to "reaverz", provided he's right, gen v r/s remakes are likely out of the picture because of the unfortunate aspect of separate internet settings between 3ds and DSPh/DSLite/DSi/XL...

^ Although you can play ds games online on a 3ds due to backwards-compatbility, unless I'm wrong, there is no such thing as a later-system game that communicates w/ past-handheld games for inter-generation games unless that experience is a result of internal coding that allows it, rather than running on different online system altogether on the later-system side vs. the past-handheld side.

^ Due to such differences, if it's true that the wireless and wi-fi settings are separate between DSPh/DSLite/DSi/XL vs. 3ds games, I don't see gen v r/s remakes working w/ black/white 1 OR Black/White 2 if the r/s remakes boot only on the 3ds, not to mention that since the DSPh/DSLite/DSi/XL is considered a "dead system" since the 3DS succeeded it as its eventual replacement as the 1st party's system focus, it's likely that nobody would buy it as "last-generation junk" if r/s remakes are made on all ds systems vs. just the 3ds, so that will likely mean players will have to make a decision: when r/s original had to forgo Gen I + Gen II connectivity w/ R/S due to technological obstacles between the two generations, should I have to catch and train new pokemon other than the ones I have already caught in black and white, 1 and/or 2? Not to mention it won't make sense to introduce a new generation w/o introducing new pokemon species, new characters, and a new plot for the new games that start a new generation.

So, hate to burst your bubble, I know it's early, but given internet setting differences when it comes to the possibility of r/s remakes vs. brand-new, if only premature, gen VI games, tomorrow will likely bring a sad ending to gen V when you have to start over completely on a new generation, unless you want to be behind the times. However, if you want to get the latest information, you can't avoid it when it comes to tech obstacles, so unless you want to get rejected over unwillingness to upgrade, please live with it..

I love you so much right now. :')

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

Quote Originally Posted by gregjammer View Post

So, hate to burst your bubble, I know it's early, but given internet setting differences when it comes to the possibility of r/s remakes vs. brand-new, if only premature, gen VI games, tomorrow will likely bring a sad ending to gen V when you have to start over completely on a new generation, unless you want to be behind the times. However, if you want to get the latest information, you can't avoid it when it comes to tech obstacles, so unless you want to get rejected over unwillingness to upgrade, please live with it..
    I trade between my DS and 3DS all the time, I'm not sure if it would remain the same with a new gen but...

(OK taking a break now...)

[QUOTE=tayetayetv1;15553820]
    Quote Originally Posted by gregjammer View Post

I love you so much right now. :')
    My thoughts exactly. No chance of R/S remakes in this Generation!

Quote Originally Posted by DIARUGA Trainer View Post
    I trade between my DS and 3DS all the time, I'm not sure if it would remain the same with a new gen but...

(OK taking a break now...)
    The 3DS has 2 modes. DS Mode and 3DS Mode.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Page 453 of 533 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503 ... LastLast