Page 455 of 533 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Wait, if DS and 3DS games can't connect, how will we send out D/P/P/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2 Pokemon to the Generation 6 games?
    It's ruby and saphire all over again.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    One problem though, people will exploit the game's data on the SD card and abuse it for cloning.
    Perhaps, but this is really the only way that it would work (at least that I can think of). People already clone anyway and Nintendo knows this, so it'll probably be a 'necessary evil,' so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    What if part of the announcement is them adding Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow or Pokémon Pinball to the eShop?

And I don't want to hear the obligatory comments about how it'll never happen: I've heard it all before. It's just a thought I've been having.
    I would be shocked if a reveal that was so hyped like this one turned out to be those rereleases. I do hope they do that in the near future, though! especially with R/B/Y!

Wait, if DS and 3DS games can't connect, how will we send out D/P/P/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2 Pokemon to the Generation 6 games?
    They could connect, as long as it's programmed into the 3DS cartridge. The same way it's possible to connect a DS game to the Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Roknar View Post
    The more I think about it, the more this makes sense to me because Pokemon Dream Radar even facilitated itself as a sort of temporary Pokemon Box. I could totally see them doing it in that way.
    Would be the best

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    One problem though, people will exploit the game's data on the SD card and abuse it for cloning.
    Simple, don't allow it to be saved outside the internal memory. But regardless, any data you save anywhere can be manipulated. It's hardly worth getting hung up on.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/07...aled-tomorrow/
    Gossip saying that it will reveal two things; Pokémon Rainbow, which encompasses the first four generations somehow, and a Wii U app.
    That's been talked about already and thrown out as nothing but a stupid rumor, however interesting that idea may be.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    No, don't you say that!

Gossip saying that it will reveal two things; Pokémon Rainbow, which encompasses the first four generations somehow, and a Wii U app.
    I would HATE if all that was true.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I'm sure gamefreak will figure a way out. I doubt they want another situation where we cannot transfer our old pokemon over again..
    Maybe they do...can you say 4th and 5th gen remakes? ;p

"The true master does not run away from Death. He accepts that he must die and knows that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying."

HE PUNCHED THE HIGHLIGHTS OUT OF HER HAIR!! @.@

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3289-6865 Name: Ryan

PM Me with yours so I can add you back

What if its Gen VI AND a remake?

But seriously I'd honestly be happy with either. While I would prefer a new generation, a remake would also be pretty nifty.
    3DS FC: 2208-5712-2105
    Friend Safari: (Ghost) Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

Hey guys! I'm back after being gone for over a year. I unfortunately had to sell my DS and 6 pokemon games when I needed to move. I recently bought a 3DS and Pokemon X and will hopefully eventually get my old games again. I lost all my shinies and events but I'm going to start shiny hunting again soon.

I don't have anything too special to trade at the moment. I do have all the starters and pokerus though and pokemon X exclusives.
    Dex fillers I currently need:

Quote Originally Posted by Bunches View Post
    Welcome to the Serebii! This is the section you're looking for http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...-Newbie-Lounge
    Oh! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction for new users like myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Your Welcome And Gen 6 is most likely to be the case, seeing how it would make no sense to introduce the main series on the 3ds through a remake. Who knows, it might not be either of the two. TrollFreak (Gamefreak) has alot up their sleves these days...
    Yea, it would be strange to do that. This has to be Gen VI!

I'm sure they'll find a way.... hopefully.

It can't be the Wii U app, sine we know its something 3DS related. Pokemon Rainbow is probably just a rumor.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Hmm; a dragon-type Eevee evolution. I thought the existing 8 forms (Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon, Eevee) were enough, but okay.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunches View Post
    What if its Gen VI AND a remake?

But seriously I'd honestly be happy with either. While I would prefer a new generation, a remake would also be pretty nifty.
    Imagine if they announced a 6th generation pokemon game on the IOS?

Megaton!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Megaton!
    I'm pretty sure they can't do that.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Just set my alarms and I'm ready to get up tomorrow!
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they can't do that.
    They could always try, pokedex 3d is on the IOS

It's all comming to plan
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I've been thinking and people will probably say "no, won't happen.", but... because this is huge news gonna happen, MAYBE it could be this:

Gen 6 pair of games coming to 3DS
    AND
    RS remakes coming to DS! As a extra thing!

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    I've been thinking and people will probably say "no, won't happen.", but... because this is huge news gonna happen, MAYBE it could be this:

AND
    No. The DS is DEAD.

AND
    No, there's nowhere near enough manpower to support that. Not to mention it'd be pointless to release anything on the DS at this point.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

At this point I dont believe RS remakes are coming :/

I wouldn't be surprised if we get RS remakes, but now is not the time.

Megaton!
    Then that would suck. In general, I don't think people would like Pokemon being downgraded to a ios game, if you even want to call them games.

coming to DS!
    No.
    No sig. Deal with it.

I don't think it is real, here is why:

The guy says for this "Wii U" app the logo will have Munna, Treecko, Cyndaquil, Piplup, & Pikachu. A pokemon from each generation, but not from the 20+ new ones?

Also, they usually show the mascots first, correct? If not definately before a eeveelution and a patrat type pokemon?

You might say "Why not show the eeveelution, they could promote the new movie on the side". Well, this is international, I don't think America has heard about the movie yet.

I just quickly searched this, so don't get mad if this is wrong, but Gen 4 had 107 new pokemon and Gen 2 had 100? Apparently this game has OVER 20!!?!?!? No. I hope not.

But yeah, I don't beleive it.

I agree with everyone else. The next game is sure to be 3DS. The DS has been dead for a while now, and they were nice making BW2 for DS to cater to those who couldn't get one at the time. Now it's time for them to make an upgrade.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

See, I said people would say "no" XDDD

Then you finally have your remakes...

Page 455 of 533 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505 ... LastLast