Page 456 of 533 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506 ... LastLast
Results 11,376 to 11,400 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguartail View Post
    Announcement is at 5 am my time. Doesn't look like I'll be watching it. The timing of this announcement says gen 6, but history says it's RSE remakes. They made FRLG during Gen III and HGSS during Gen IV. So, following that pattern, RSE remakes would be made before a gen 6.

Either way, it will cure the whole world of any remote worry (especially Japan, where MD3 is already out) of the stop of the pokemon franchise.
    False, did you take into consideration the pattern of where remakes have been made?

Gen III: FRLG = GBA/SP
    Gen IV: HGSS = Nintendo DS/i/XL
    Gen V: BW/2 = Nintendo DS
    Gen VI: ??? = Nintendo 3DS

They've always been saved for the technologically powerful consoles released after they had already finished up with main plot. Therefore, it only makes sense to assume that the remakes will be for the 3DS.

Pokemon Rainbow has got to be the worst rumor ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I agree this has just been goofy want dream for many years.. i've heard so many for many years say.. there should be a game with all the regions yadda yadda..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Why does everyone go by pattern? I mean, GameFreak can release the remakes whenever they want. Hell, they could even release Gen IV remakes first if they felt like it. (Just an Example)
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

The Pokemon Rainbow rumor is freaking atrocious. There are so many things wrong with it. Very rarely would we even get a rumor that has that much info in it anyway.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Why does everyone go by pattern? I mean, GameFreak can release the remakes whenever they want. Hell, they could even release Gen IV remakes first if they felt like it. (Just an Example)
    Patterns at least gives a sense of how a company usually distributes their products for release (ofc you can say that since BW2 we really don't know what GF has planned). But it makes more sense to add remakes when there is a Gen VI main story released, at least it can bridge compatibility issues (if there's any) and use the remakes as an outlet to bring in Pokemon that Gen VI lacks.

Pretty much. I don't know why anyone believes it, considering the source doesn't even say anything about how they got it.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Gamefreak said that there are no patterns. Everyone using patterns as an example are just speaking nonsense.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I know right? I feel sorry for the people who actually would consider it to be real... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Gamefreak said that there are no patterns. Everyone using patterns as an example are just speaking nonsense.
    They may have said that, but there certainly are patterns. Humans follow patterns, it's all we know.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    ^ This is exactly what I was thinking.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

alot of people on tumblr are startin to buy the whole rainbow thing.... eeeesh

Given the fact that its going to have Worldwide implications, then they will discuss Pokemon, and how the 3DS will bring them to everyone all around the world with ease. I could theorize that BW and BW2 were more or less "filler" or "transitional" games, and thus the 5th Generation was essentially released because the developers felt there would have been too big a gap of time between DP and when the 3DS came out. The developers were then pressured to release the third game, but instead of making it seem like the 5th Generation was the filler generation, they wanted to make the 5th Generation stand out so they released a full-blown sequel of BW. The 5th Generation introduced new features, which will only be improved upon on the 3DS in the 6th Generation.

Another theory I had was that the 6th Generation could have roots or connections to the 5th Generation in some way, and I think our next region might be either North or West of Unova (odd how Kanto had the same unexplored areas until GS came out.)

That's just my opinion folks. :>

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

8 hours left!!! At this point, I really am leaning towards fen VI on the 3DS. The DS is dead, and it would make very little sense for the first mainseries pokemon game on the 3DS to be a remake.

@king shuckle: you might just be onto something there, though gamefreak is probably done with unova by now
    Last edited by zomegax7249; 8th January 2013 at 4:06 AM.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    A lot of people on Tumblr have yet to reach puberty and thus have yet to really develop a brain.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    A lot of people on Tumblr have yet to reach puberty and thus have yet to really develop a brain.
    I'm on Tumblr D:

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    I'm on Tumblr D:
    he didn't say all lol he just said alot lol

he didn't say all lol he just said alot lol
    I know :3
    I was just trying to come with a comedy impact, but didn't seem to work XDDD

I not only feel sorry for those actually considering Rainbow to be real, but I feel even worse for those who think it'd be good. They're blindly thinking "OMG 4 REGIONS IN 1 GAME SO AWESUMZ". When in reality, it'd suck hardcore. Look at G/S/C/HG/SS and how poorly they handled 2 regions, imagine 4 now...yeah, ugly mess. -_-
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Those poor poor souls...

lol. XD

Well we obviously doesn't know if those rumours actually are real but I don't hope it XD

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    I not only feel sorry for those actually considering Rainbow to be real, but I feel even worse for those who think it'd be good. They're blindly thinking "OMG 4 REGIONS IN 1 GAME SO AWESUMZ". When in reality, it'd suck hardcore. Look at G/S/C/HG/SS and how poorly they handled 2 regions, imagine 4 now...yeah, ugly mess. -_-
    They should have stopped after they'd read that there were four regions in a game and realized how ludicrous the idea is.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Given the fact that its going to have Worldwide implications, then they will discuss Pokemon, and how the 3DS will bring them to everyone all around the world with ease. I could theorize that BW and BW2 were more or less "filler" or "transitional" games, and thus the 5th Generation was essentially released because the developers felt there would have been too big a gap of time between DP and when the 3DS came out. The developers were then pressured to release the third game, but instead of making it seem like the 5th Generation was the filler generation, they wanted to make the 5th Generation stand out so they released a full-blown sequel of BW. The 5th Generation introduced new features, which will only be improved upon on the 3DS in the 6th Generation.

Another theory I had was that the 6th Generation could have roots or connections to the 5th Generation in some way, and I think our next region might be either North or West of Unova (odd how Kanto had the same unexplored areas until GS came out.)

That's just my opinion folks. :>
    Agreeeeeeeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They should have stopped after they'd read that there were four regions in a game and realized how ludicrous the idea is.
    I Know Right!! That's way too many! :x

He said a lot not everyone...

Page 456 of 533 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506 ... LastLast