Page 463 of 533 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,575 of 13314

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl0102 View Post
    If Gen 6 is announced i doubt they reveal the starters first
    true they wouldnt but they seem to break trends with B/W1 and 2 just saying. well there was something about eevee and gen 6 for the pokemon direct or something

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Quote Originally Posted by Zero38 View Post
    I'll only take 3D cel shaded. but I strongly believe the overworld will be 2D art blended with 3D environments
    Why only cell shaded? There's nothing wrong with that at all, (in fact it would be a beautiful art direction) but the 3D models look exactly like the official art. On top of that, they've shown that they can make character models look identical to the official art as well, like in the bag option in HGSS and the Bianca cut-scene in B2W2, and those were just using DS hardware. I'm just saying that I'm sure they can make a world that looks like Sugimori crafted it himselves using the 3D style in 3D Pro.

Does everyone agree with this lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

If Gen 6 is announced i doubt they reveal the starters first
    I can't see why the wouldn't do that.

Are non starters more important then the starters this early in the "revealing" stage.

That My Little Pony example scares me.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If there is a remake of RSE, I would check it out, just because I didn't like Emerald that much, so seeing all the improvements they could make, I would hope it would become a better game.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I can't see why the wouldn't do that.

Are non starters more important then the starters this early in the "revealing" stage.

Exactly They would break trends and they did with B/w games who to say they wouldnt keep breaking trends with gen 6?

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

not 100 percent acurate but there is alot of truth in it...

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Most people seem to agree that it's either gen 6 or a remake. Either is fine with me.

You be surprised at the kind of people we have in our world

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    not 100 percent acurate but there is alot of truth in it...

Not too sure about the my little pony bit, but top two seem true, i am in twenties and still like pokemon, whenever my brother play call of duty i always hear little kids on the mic

you would see kids playing gta series and cod if you were me you would freak the freak out when asked which game series they like pokemon or cod their answer is usually cod. and the adults are labelled bronies i think for watching that example in the link. pretty creepy

anyway im too hyped for the reveals hopefully gen 6 will be mega zetta awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lishus13 View Post
    Masuda's tweet about "gather everyone for this announcement, even non-Pokemon fans" sounds like something revolutionary is coming our way. I'm excited to see what it is, and hopefully it breathes new life into the franchise.
    Even non-Pokemon fans... Hm. That makes me very sure that they are not Heonn remakes. Because why would non fans care about a Hoenn remake. I'm really stumped too, because why would a non-Pokemon fan care about a new Pokemon generation either? This announcement would have to be so huge that it makes people who've out grown or even never found interest in Pokemon suddenly start to care. Think is, I don't even think that a 3D Pokemon game would make a non fan care. What could it be...

well time to go to sleep my alarm is set see ya tomorrow guys

Not too sure about the my little pony bit, but top two seem true, i am in twenties and still like pokemon, whenever my brother play call of duty i always hear little kids on the mic

you've obviously never heard of Bronies *shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Even non-Pokemon fans... Hm. That makes me very sure that they are not Heonn remakes. Because why would non fans care about a Hoenn remake. I'm really stumped too, because why would a non-Pokemon fan care about a new Pokemon generation either? This announcement would have to be so huge that it makes people who've out grown or even never found interest in Pokemon suddenly start to care. Think is, I don't even think that a 3D Pokemon game would make a non fan care. What could it be...
    After reading that it really threw me off because now i dont know what to expect, what if it is not even a game , some new invention they made

Starting on the 3DS with a remake wouldn't be a good idea. It would steal a lot of the fire from a future generation.

If it's anything other than gen 6, I'll be very surprised.

you've obviously never heard of Bronies *shivers*
    i had to google what a Bronie was that is pretty disturbing

I think I heard a Jigglypuff start to sing so heading off for a few hours to catch some Z's. Night, all! See you all at the stream!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

It scares me, because that dude looks like pedophile. I don't mean to be offensive, the guy looks a little like me, just I'm less pimply, and I'm sure there are more differences. But WOW, that photo is just plain creepy.

The Pokémon and Black Ops were funny. But then it seemed like it went from funny to dead serious, as if it was some public service announcement.

It's like "Ha, ha, oh that's good, little kids playing black ops, and adults playing Pokémon" but then when it hit my little pony it's like the message said "You think that's funny, you think pedophilia is funny?" And that's what scares me about it. I'm afraid to laugh as if laughing at the image is somehow condoning pedophilia. As ridiculous as that may seem.
    ======

Anyway, I guess I have things to do, and should get to doing.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Told you pretty creepy. that kinda of thing stick with you forever.

It scares me, because that dude looks like pedophile. I don't mean to be offensive, the guy looks a little like me, just I'm less pimply, and I'm sure there are more differences. But WOW, that photo is just plain creepy.

The Pokémon and Black Ops were funny. But then it seemed like it went from funny to dead serious, as if it was some public service announcement.

It's like "Ha, ha, oh that's good, little kids playing black ops, and adults playing Pokémon" but then when it hit my little pony it's like the message said "You think that's funny, you think pedophilia is funny?" And that's what scares me about it. I'm afraid to laugh as if laughing at the image is somehow condoning pedophilia. As ridiculous as that may seem.
    ======

Anyway, I guess I have things to do, and should get to doing.
    It just further proves how screwed up society can be lol

that pic make more sence now?

Guys, please stick to the main discussion and stop discussing Bronies.
    BTW, did you watch the episode the other day?

....no seriously. Get back on topic.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

If its a gen 6 reveals what area do you think gen 6 would be based on next if they decide to reveal the starting town in those 10 mins ? btw wulava how long did you wait for a rs remake? if it was revealed there was a rs remake for 3ds tomorrow how would you react?

that pic make more sence now?
    it makes plenty of since now, i didnt even know that term existed lol

Page 463 of 533 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513 ... LastLast