Page 471 of 533 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Seriously all this hype! wtf, was there such a hype before announcement of the 5h generation?? (if this is going to be 6th gen news)
    Makes me feel, this better be something huge then and not "just" normal next gen pokemon game xD
    I don't remember that but we are looking at a lot more vulnerable Nintendo though. Remember just yesterday they were trying to defend the Wii U. Also with the 3DS probably just now getting on its feet now is a good chance for them to release a system seller type game.

I wouldn't doubt that most of the money Nintendo made from the DS coincided with releases of Pokemon games directly in the past. I would say it is odd though that this is a worldwide thing considering that Nintendo never has world wide releases which makes me think this is a company initiated change to make it so they are looking to release more globally rather than leave a couple month differences between releases between territories.
    FC: 2638 1100 6658
    Safari: BUG , ,

Imagine the excitement over in Japan -I bet 3/4 of the population over there has their eyes glued to a computer/ipad/smart phone whatever and parents trying to get their kids to go to bed who want to watch the news lol.

The other is "Check the Classification", but not like there was any doubt there will be two games.

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    Well this guy tried to sleep (I'm on the West Coast) some more but failed miserably. Now he will wait until he is tired or 3 o' clock in exactly an hour and a half.
    So, we have addressed the possiblities.
    a. R/S Remakes
    b. Gen 6
    c. Pokémon Rainbow
    d. New Pokémon Wii U game
    e. Something else
    west coast here too and it will be gen 6 not that fake rainbow rumor

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Its 4:39 am but I don't even care! I just wanna know. I wish I could fast forward time.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

We need Dialga!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    The other is "Check the Classification", but not like there was any doubt there will be two games.
    there might be 2 SETS of games. not like entries of a new gen. they have the same rating.
    these games might be 2 diff games.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    there might be 2 SETS of games. not like entries of a new gen. they have the same rating.
    where on the site are there two rating? I only see one and the other image just tells readers to check the classification, which is normal for Australian media

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Hmmm, an intersting theory.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    Well this guy tried to sleep (I'm on the West Coast) some more but failed miserably. Now he will wait until he is tired or 3 o' clock in exactly an hour and a half.
    So, we have addressed the possiblities.
    a. R/S Remakes
    b. Gen 6
    c. Pokémon Rainbow
    d. New Pokémon Wii U game
    e. Something else
    I think option C is not really a possibility they don't want to combine all there games and areas into one and kill a lot of options to sell future games. I think that D would have been mentioned yesterday with Iwatas talks that he had about the Wii U.

While options A and B would be cool I think option A would be something for the DS and not the 3DS. So I'm gonna bet that this is 6th gen or something completely different on the 3DS possibly an Eevee focused game.
    FC: 2638 1100 6658
    Safari: BUG , ,

Quote Originally Posted by t67443 View Post
    I think option C is not really a possibility they don't want to combine all there games and areas into one and kill a lot of options to sell future games. I think that D would have been mentioned yesterday with Iwatas talks that he had about the Wii U.

While options A and B would be cool I think option A would be something for the DS and not the 3DS. So I'm gonna bet that this is 6th gen or something completely different on the 3DS possibly an Eevee focused game.
    did you get that 'eevee' idea from the fake rumor that's been circulating the net lol cause it won't happen

man it;s already almost an hour this is starting to go fast

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post15555025

Please divert all the Direct discussion there. Closing this because this thread has been killed by discussion of the Direct. Will re-open after when it can get back to proper news

GPD Staff, Smod and Admins can Still post here.

Gen 6 on 3DS..

Currently Called Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. (No, I'm not Joking).

Starters Named and Shown.

Given a World wide release date of October for most places.

Trailer is shown and in English, and a few other languages.

EDIT: We are aware that the Link Serebii posted is now closed, but since it's no new news yet, there is no need to reopen this thread, yet. We'll wait for some more news to come in before reopening this thread. We'll expect that CoroCoro may have something. In the Meantime, Visit the 6th Gen forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...p-Y-Discussion
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 8th January 2013 at 1:53 PM. Reason: News update.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1514/

Event Cloyster at Winter Regionals and Korean Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1514/

Event Cloyster at Winter Regionals and Korean Genesect.
    YES FINALLY A WORTHWHILE KOREAN EVENT--

"at participating emart locations."

--*sobs*

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    YES FINALLY A WORTHWHILE KOREAN EVENT--

"at participating emart locations."

--*sobs*
    Speaking of events are they ever going to release Meloetta for the USA? I mean c'mon!?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1517/

Kyurem in select Australia Hoyts cinemas and Australian DVD releases.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Speaking of events are they ever going to release Meloetta for the USA? I mean c'mon!?

More liekly around the time the kyurem movie comes out on DVD sicne it should have the meloetta short with it.

Hopefully this Keldeo Wi-Fi event is updated to include the rest of Europe, so that I can finally get my hands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    More liekly around the time the kyurem movie comes out on DVD sicne it should have the meloetta short with it.
    We have Meloetta's finale episodes starting this weekend, we should get it soon.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I know! That, or any other non-Dream World event for Black 2/ White 2 (as only Gothorita is available to everyone)? We've only had one--Genesect--while Japan is literally up to something like ten. It's also rather annoying that Black and White seem to have basically been ditched at this point. In Generation IV Nintendo did a pretty good job of making most of the events uniform across all five games, but their policy appears to have changed at this point in time.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    I know! That, or any other non-Dream World event for Black 2/ White 2 (as only Gothorita is available to everyone)? We've only had one--Genesect--while Japan is literally up to something like ten. It's also rather annoying that Black and White seem to have basically been ditched at this point. In Generation IV Nintendo did a pretty good job of making most of the events uniform across all five games, but their policy appears to have changed at this point in time.
    Yes, well that would be a blatant attempt to encourage people to buy BW2.

Japan is on its second of three Genesect events. This one was open for those who don't have WiFi and/or Black 2 & White 2. The next one will almost certainly be the Red Genesect. We will definitely get that one

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yes, well that would be a blatant attempt to encourage people to buy BW2.
    I realize it's entirely a money-making move, but it's also reminiscent of much-desired non-events like the Azure Flute. For example, unless you transfer over a Genesect (and, assumedly, Meloetta when it's finally released), certain in-game events will be entirely unaccessible to people without the means to trade for such Pokemon.

It's also odd that they even essentially stopped releasing Dream World add-ons for Black and White, such as C-Gear skins.

Finally, how about a Deoxys event for once? The last main-series one was back in what, 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Japan is on its second of three Genesect events. This one was open for those who don't have WiFi and/or Black 2 & White 2. The next one will almost certainly be the Red Genesect. We will definitely get that one
    I do hope so! That would be a really cool Wi-Fi event.
    Last edited by Earendil; 18th January 2013 at 5:37 PM.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Page 471 of 533 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521 ... LastLast