Page 471 of 533 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #11751
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Seriously all this hype! wtf, was there such a hype before announcement of the 5h generation?? (if this is going to be 6th gen news)
    Makes me feel, this better be something huge then and not "just" normal next gen pokemon game xD
    I don't remember that but we are looking at a lot more vulnerable Nintendo though. Remember just yesterday they were trying to defend the Wii U. Also with the 3DS probably just now getting on its feet now is a good chance for them to release a system seller type game.

    I wouldn't doubt that most of the money Nintendo made from the DS coincided with releases of Pokemon games directly in the past. I would say it is odd though that this is a worldwide thing considering that Nintendo never has world wide releases which makes me think this is a company initiated change to make it so they are looking to release more globally rather than leave a couple month differences between releases between territories.
    FC: 2638 1100 6658
    Safari: BUG , ,

  2. #11752
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,307

    Default

    Imagine the excitement over in Japan -I bet 3/4 of the population over there has their eyes glued to a computer/ipad/smart phone whatever and parents trying to get their kids to go to bed who want to watch the news lol.

  3. #11753
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    The other is "Check the Classification", but not like there was any doubt there will be two games.

  4. #11754
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    the pokemon neverland
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    Well this guy tried to sleep (I'm on the West Coast) some more but failed miserably. Now he will wait until he is tired or 3 o' clock in exactly an hour and a half.
    So, we have addressed the possiblities.
    a. R/S Remakes
    b. Gen 6
    c. Pokémon Rainbow
    d. New Pokémon Wii U game
    e. Something else
    west coast here too and it will be gen 6 not that fake rainbow rumor



    pokemon i want for bw2: none


    current bw2 pokemon team:


    All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

  5. #11755
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Its 4:39 am but I don't even care! I just wanna know. I wish I could fast forward time.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  6. #11756
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    We need Dialga!


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  7. #11757
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    The other is "Check the Classification", but not like there was any doubt there will be two games.
    there might be 2 SETS of games. not like entries of a new gen. they have the same rating.
    these games might be 2 diff games.

  8. #11758
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    there might be 2 SETS of games. not like entries of a new gen. they have the same rating.
    these games might be 2 diff games.
    where on the site are there two rating? I only see one and the other image just tells readers to check the classification, which is normal for Australian media

  9. #11759
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    there might be 2 SETS of games. not like entries of a new gen. they have the same rating.
    these games might be 2 diff games.
    Hmmm, an intersting theory.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  10. #11760
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    Well this guy tried to sleep (I'm on the West Coast) some more but failed miserably. Now he will wait until he is tired or 3 o' clock in exactly an hour and a half.
    So, we have addressed the possiblities.
    a. R/S Remakes
    b. Gen 6
    c. Pokémon Rainbow
    d. New Pokémon Wii U game
    e. Something else
    I think option C is not really a possibility they don't want to combine all there games and areas into one and kill a lot of options to sell future games. I think that D would have been mentioned yesterday with Iwatas talks that he had about the Wii U.

    While options A and B would be cool I think option A would be something for the DS and not the 3DS. So I'm gonna bet that this is 6th gen or something completely different on the 3DS possibly an Eevee focused game.
    FC: 2638 1100 6658
    Safari: BUG , ,

  11. #11761
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t67443 View Post
    I think option C is not really a possibility they don't want to combine all there games and areas into one and kill a lot of options to sell future games. I think that D would have been mentioned yesterday with Iwatas talks that he had about the Wii U.

    While options A and B would be cool I think option A would be something for the DS and not the 3DS. So I'm gonna bet that this is 6th gen or something completely different on the 3DS possibly an Eevee focused game.
    did you get that 'eevee' idea from the fake rumor that's been circulating the net lol cause it won't happen

  12. #11762
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    man it;s already almost an hour this is starting to go fast


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  13. #11763
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,939

    Default

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post15555025

    Please divert all the Direct discussion there. Closing this because this thread has been killed by discussion of the Direct. Will re-open after when it can get back to proper news

  14. #11764
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    GPD Staff, Smod and Admins can Still post here.

    Gen 6 on 3DS..

    Currently Called Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. (No, I'm not Joking).

    Starters Named and Shown.

    Given a World wide release date of October for most places.

    Trailer is shown and in English, and a few other languages.

    EDIT: We are aware that the Link Serebii posted is now closed, but since it's no new news yet, there is no need to reopen this thread, yet. We'll wait for some more news to come in before reopening this thread. We'll expect that CoroCoro may have something. In the Meantime, Visit the 6th Gen forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...p-Y-Discussion
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 8th January 2013 at 1:53 PM. Reason: News update.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  15. #11765
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1514/

    Event Cloyster at Winter Regionals and Korean Genesect.

  16. #11766
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1514/

    Event Cloyster at Winter Regionals and Korean Genesect.
    YES FINALLY A WORTHWHILE KOREAN EVENT--

    "at participating emart locations."

    --*sobs*

  17. #11767
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    YES FINALLY A WORTHWHILE KOREAN EVENT--

    "at participating emart locations."

    --*sobs*
    Speaking of events are they ever going to release Meloetta for the USA? I mean c'mon!?

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  18. #11768
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1517/

    Kyurem in select Australia Hoyts cinemas and Australian DVD releases.

  19. #11769
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Speaking of events are they ever going to release Meloetta for the USA? I mean c'mon!?

    More liekly around the time the kyurem movie comes out on DVD sicne it should have the meloetta short with it.


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  20. #11770

    Default

    Hopefully this Keldeo Wi-Fi event is updated to include the rest of Europe, so that I can finally get my hands on it.

  21. #11771
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    More liekly around the time the kyurem movie comes out on DVD sicne it should have the meloetta short with it.
    We have Meloetta's finale episodes starting this weekend, we should get it soon.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  22. #11772
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Speaking of events are they ever going to release Meloetta for the USA? I mean c'mon!?
    I know! That, or any other non-Dream World event for Black 2/ White 2 (as only Gothorita is available to everyone)? We've only had one--Genesect--while Japan is literally up to something like ten. It's also rather annoying that Black and White seem to have basically been ditched at this point. In Generation IV Nintendo did a pretty good job of making most of the events uniform across all five games, but their policy appears to have changed at this point in time.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

    Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

    Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

  23. #11773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    I know! That, or any other non-Dream World event for Black 2/ White 2 (as only Gothorita is available to everyone)? We've only had one--Genesect--while Japan is literally up to something like ten. It's also rather annoying that Black and White seem to have basically been ditched at this point. In Generation IV Nintendo did a pretty good job of making most of the events uniform across all five games, but their policy appears to have changed at this point in time.
    Yes, well that would be a blatant attempt to encourage people to buy BW2.

  24. #11774
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,939

    Default

    Japan is on its second of three Genesect events. This one was open for those who don't have WiFi and/or Black 2 & White 2. The next one will almost certainly be the Red Genesect. We will definitely get that one

  25. #11775
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yes, well that would be a blatant attempt to encourage people to buy BW2.
    I realize it's entirely a money-making move, but it's also reminiscent of much-desired non-events like the Azure Flute. For example, unless you transfer over a Genesect (and, assumedly, Meloetta when it's finally released), certain in-game events will be entirely unaccessible to people without the means to trade for such Pokemon.

    It's also odd that they even essentially stopped releasing Dream World add-ons for Black and White, such as C-Gear skins.

    Finally, how about a Deoxys event for once? The last main-series one was back in what, 2008?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Japan is on its second of three Genesect events. This one was open for those who don't have WiFi and/or Black 2 & White 2. The next one will almost certainly be the Red Genesect. We will definitely get that one
    I do hope so! That would be a really cool Wi-Fi event.
    Last edited by Earendil; 18th January 2013 at 5:37 PM.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

    Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

    Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Page 471 of 533 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •