Page 478 of 533 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    what are the speculated eeveelution types?
    Well nothing official...but from fans? any type not used yet lol

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Well nothing official...but from fans? any type not used yet lol
    I hope highly for flying, ghost, dragon or normal, lol
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

They wouldn't have a normal eeveelution ..> I hope dragon or flying personally =)

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    what are the speculated eeveelution types?
    Everybody always thinks it will be Dragon.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    They wouldn't have a normal eeveelution ..> I hope dragon or flying personally =)
    Um, that's not entirey true.
    Eevee evolves depending on how it adapts to its surroundings.
    An Eevee further evolving into a Stronger normal type would just indicate that it simply didnt/clouldnt adapt to its surroundings, so
    Simply it matures into an "adult" or more matured eevee to "survive"

Though I disagree with your statement. I definatly don't think they would add a normal type eeveelution for a while.
    Not at least until they have all the natural elements covered at least IMO.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

the new Magikarp event in Japan surprises me, I never thought that they would finally give Magikarp a STAB move

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    Everybody always thinks it will be Dragon.
    Yeah that's not going to happen. I'm pretty sure they'd make a rock, ground, and flying,
    To cover the elements, before they move on to more questionable eeveelutions.
    The point of eevee is to adapt. I don't know how an eevee would "adapt" and become a dragon????

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Yeah that's not going to happen. I'm pretty sure they'd make a rock, ground, and flying,
    To cover the elements, before they move on to more questionable eeveelutions.
    The point of eevee is to adapt. I don't know how an eevee would "adapt" and become a dragon????
    How does it adapt to become electrically charged?

All that defines the dragon type is the "life energy" they carry, or at least according to generation 2. It doesn't even need to be a proper dragon; just look at Altaria, Vibrava, and Kingdra.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    the new Magikarp event in Japan surprises me, I never thought that they would finally give Magikarp a STAB move
    Yeah make me kinda wish that it would get release outside of Japan, but sadly that isn't going to happen. ;_;

And you know this how exactly? You don't work for Game Freak so you can't state thing like "Yeah that's not going to happen" like fact unless you can back it up with a credible source.

I don't know how an eevee would "adapt" and become a dragon????
    Just because you don't know doesn't mean Game Freak doesn't. If they want to make a dragon evolution then they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Radiation from the Thunder Stone.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 10th February 2013 at 2:59 AM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

All that defines the dragon type is the "life energy" they carry, or at least according to generation 2. It doesn't even need to be a proper dragon; just look at Altaria, Vibrava, and Kingdra.
    You know that was a horrible arguement. Its been stated that Eevee is inteded to evolve to better suit there surroundings.
    The first eeveelutions, were the only ones that were forced to evolve via evolutionary stones.
    Every eeveelution after that, evolves via adaptation.
    And also do yourself a favor and re-read what I wrote.
    I never said that they would "NEVER" add a dragon type. My arguement was that I'm sure they'd cover the envirnmental types before they go ahead and create more dificult types to add.
    Like steel, poison, ghost, and dragon for example. Don't get me wrong I'd love a Dragon eevee, but I'm afraid for this gen id rather see
    Flying, Ground, Rock, and Fighting. Seeing as these types would actually require eevee to adapt to new situations.
    Again I REPEAT. I'm not saying it couldn't happen. Just simply that they'd cover the elemental types first.

You know that was a horrible arguement. Its been stated that Eevee is inteded to evolve to better suit there surroundings.
    The first eeveelutions, were the only ones that were forced to evolve via evolutionary stones.
    Every eeveelution after that, evolves via adaptation.
    And also do yourself a favor and re-read what I wrote.
    I never said that they would "NEVER" add a dragon type. My arguement was that I'm sure they'd cover the envirnmental types before they go ahead and create more dificult types to add.
    Like steel, poison, ghost, and dragon for example. Don't get me wrong I'd love a Dragon eevee, but I'm afraid for this gen id rather see
    Flying, Ground, Rock, and Fighting. Seeing as these types would actually require eevee to adapt to new situations.
    Again I REPEAT. I'm not saying it couldn't happen. Just simply that they'd cover the elemental types first.
    Fail to see how it's difficult, Gamefreak knows what there doing when designing a Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Fail to see how it's difficult, Gamefreak knows what there doing when designing a Pokemon.
    Don't dig into what I write. AGAIN I REPEAT I NEVER ******INTENDED****** to say that it wouldn't happen.
    Eventhough I clearly said "that it wouldn't happen." What I should have said was that *I* doubt it would happen THIS gen.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Yeah make me kinda wish that it would get release outside of Japan, but sadly that isn't going to happen. ;_;

And you know this how exactly? You don't work for Game Freak so you can't state thing like "Yeah that's not going to happen" like fact unless you can back it up with a credible source.

Just because you don't know doesn't mean Game Freak doesn't. If they want to make a dragon evolution then they will.

Radiation from the Thunder Stone.
    And you are????
    I can post what the he'll I want, in any fashion I want.
    On top of that, you don't know who I work for, so you stating that "I don't work for Gamefreak" "AS A FACT WITHOUT ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE" is a hypocricies in its own rite.
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 10th February 2013 at 3:25 AM.

Any idea when Coro-Coro leaks will come out?

*few seconds later after posting*

Coro-Coro leaks!

No just kidding.

But seriously what is the rule of Coro-Coro leaks, I mean when does the new issue sent to distributors, to the time they usually leak?

Sure sometimes Coro-Coro aren't leaked until the magazine is pretty much already out, but what's the average date, and does the day of the week matter? Like let's say normally they're shipped 5 days before you can buy them, is there any day that they won't ship on even if it's the normal "5 days" or so.

Or however it is. I don't know everything about how coro-coro scans are leaked.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Asking when exactly we can "expect" leaks is antithetical to the very definition of the term.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Between the 10th and the 12th
    Like every other single time everyone asks this question every single month

There is going to be a movie short all about eeveelutions coming with Extreme Speed Genesect. And, considering that X and Y have already been announced, there is almost now doubt that they're going to be 6th gen.

Besides that, the name for the short had a letter colored for each eeveelution...plus two more.
    don't u mean one colour

http://i.imgur.com/tpuOo.png
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Ot looks purple - Ghost?
    But the problem is: no living pokemon evolved into a ghost pokemon.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Ot looks purple - Ghost?
    Unless Shedinja counts, but I'm not sure it does..
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Ot looks purple - Ghost?
    then if it goes Ghost type then it'll be deceased probably. I'd want it to be a black/purple whimsy kinda transparent-looking Eevee.
    ~6th Generation Here We Come~

Ot looks purple - Ghost?
    I think Snorunt is a living Pokemon.
    Male or Female? You just never know, and that's one of the greatest things about these two~

I believe that Smash is probably gonna reveal info next week that either

a) CoroCoro revealed but in greater detail.

b) Get a shot at battling in XY, like they did for BW (would reveal a one Poke at the least, 7 at the most.)

c) An eeveeloution that CoroCoro didn't reveal and it may be involved in the movie.

d) Co-star of movie 16

or all of the above.

This is the first I am hearing of a new Eeveelution. That's really cool. I hope we get more than one new one, but I'll be fine either way.

Does anyone else think that color could match Ghost, Steel, or Flying type? Either of those is fine. I would prefer Ghost though.

^^I suppose it could be a deceased Eevee? Let it evolve by holding a Reaper Cloth at night or something? ....But does that mean you would kill your own Eevee? I guess that would make sense, because the descriptions of all the other Ghost Pokemon are a little creepy lol.
    Last edited by RogueLapras; 10th February 2013 at 10:35 AM.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Just to reiterate. Pokémon Smash very very rarely shows anything new. If it's an episode directly after the release of CoroCoro, it will just have those details and nothing more. It won't be in more detail

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    This is the first I am hearing of a new Eeveelution. That's really cool. I hope we get more than one new one, but I'll be fine either way.

Does anyone else think that color could match Ghost, Steel, or Flying type? Either of those is fine. I would prefer Ghost though.

^^I suppose it could be a deceased Eevee? Let it evolve by holding a Reaper Cloth at night or something? ....But does that mean you would kill your own Eevee? I guess that would make sense, because the descriptions of all the other Ghost Pokemon are a little creepy lol.
    I think it'd be a cool idea to have a graveyard in this region & you have to go to a certain tombstone & it'll say "Would you like bury your Eevee?" lol then it comes out as a Ghost type Eeveelution.
    ~6th Generation Here We Come~

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    I think it'd be a cool idea to have a graveyard in this region & you have to go to a certain tombstone & it'll say "Would you like bury your Eevee?" lol then it comes out as a Ghost type Eeveelution.
    A graveyard would be a neat idea, but I think it would be a little morbid. Especially since this game is rated 'E'. It wouldn't bother me though. I would do it to get a Ghost Eeveelution lol.

EDIT: @Serebii, thanks for the info. I will be really glad when the company starts releasing some pics of the new Pokemon.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Page 478 of 533 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528 ... LastLast