Page 49 of 533 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 13321

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I only see a bunch of て
    can someone tell me some stuff about it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisatomaxon View Post
    i was wandering , what was this thread about??

inb4 shitstorm.

Holy Christ the 5th generation is coming. I am astounded. Here I was, pumping myself up for HGSS, and Nintendo drops this bomb on us.

Quote Originally Posted by rocko View Post
    I only see a bunch of て
    can someone tell me some stuff about it lol
    Learn to Google Translate.

Basically, all it says is that a new generation is in development for the DS and is planned to be released later this year.
    Last edited by Vaporeon4evr; 29th January 2010 at 7:03 AM.
    This signature is horrendously outdated.

This would be the first time they release two generations for the same gameboy I believe, I'm curious if something else is coming with it.

But on a side note, that's the greatest japanese writing I didn't understand at all I've ever seen I think
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by ◘Ins0mnIac◘ View Post
    This would be the first time they release two generations for the same gameboy I believe, I'm curious if something else is coming with it.

But on a side note, that's the greatest japanese writing I didn't understand at all I've ever seen I think
    Well G/S worked on the gameboy. Crystal had to be played on the color.

Not my team anymore.
    Grachomp is not an uber in my eyes.

It better not be another PMD game. America still needs the Wii ones. I'm tired of all these side games coming out (Although some were pretty good). I hope it's a new gen or a new side game.(Nothing like trozei or dash cause they blowed)

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It better not be another PMD game. America still needs the Wii ones. I'm tired of all these side games coming out (Although some were pretty good). I hope it's a new gen or a new side game.(Nothing like trozei or dash cause they blowed)
    game freak are devolping these new games... they only develope the main series games.. chunsoft developes the mystery dungeon games.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

It won't. The main series RPG game comes before any side game when a new generation is introduced.

I'm wondering about the "everything is planned to be born anew," part. Maybe they're planning on having the entire dex new?
    Not even have the classics, like Tentacool and Magikarp? What other meanings could that sentence have? o:
    Proud member of the Shiny Hunters United forum! Love shiny hunting? Join us!

Hopefully next month's CoroCoro will have the first details.

not full but maybe a few.

OMG I seriously can't believe this! 5th gen is here, talk about unexpectedly awesome. This thing better not be just raising my hopes to dash them later on =P

As we wind on down the road~

At least we get more hope for Z being a new Pokemon now.

So is 5th gen discussion in all the forums now legal?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

We don't know but time will tell.

Wow this is really exciting! I didn't think the 5th generation would come out this soon. I can't wait!
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

I just can't believe that the 5th gen will be so soon. I thought that in 2010 they won't release a new game. It means that Ash won't win the league and Dawn is leaving the show.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarAkira View Post
    It won't. The main series RPG game comes before any side game when a new generation is introduced.
    Dash, XD, Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue, and Trozei iirc would like to have a word with you.

At least we get more hope for Z being a new Pokemon now.
    If it kills Ash instead of befriending him, I really, really want to be able to put it on my team.
    Maybe Ash is a new Pokemon too...I always knew there was something up with him.
    Maybe it's a devil counterpart to Arceus...that would be beast. Maybe 6th gen we can get a Xenu counterpart to Arceus as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    I just can't believe that the 5th gen will be so soon. I thought that in 2010 they won't release a new game. It means that Ash won't win the league and Dawn is leaving the show.
    When you release quiet litterally EVERYTHING you catch except Pikachu (who must be like level 9001 by now), you can't expect to win the Pokemon league.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Aren't the movies usually used to reveal new Pokemon/games? Has it been done over a PR before? O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

With the new film title having the term "Phantom Champion Z", surely i'm not the only person dreading that Pokemon is going to make the same move that Yu-Gi-Oh did, and undergo a complete revamp for the new generation.

Yu-Gi-Oh became Yu-Gi-Oh GX, maybe Pokemon will become Pokemon Z, and will be set in an alternate world of magic, or maybe even be set in a school with factions all worshipping a different Pokemon deity.

Either way, i am quite pleased that a new RPG pokemon game is in the works. Definitely 5th Gen, as otherwise it can't be a new adventure.
    Last edited by kirkeastment; 29th January 2010 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Aren't the movies usually used to reveal new Pokemon/games? Has it been done over a PR before? O_o
    Games are never revealed in movies, and Pokemon are usually announced before the movie (this was true for all 4th gen Pokemon). 4th gen was revealed at a press conference iirc.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    With the new film title having the term "Phantom Champion Z", surely i'm not the only person dreading that Pokemon is going to make the same move that Yu-Gi-Oh did, and undergo a complete revamp for the new generation.

Yu-Gi-Oh became Yu-Gi-Oh GX, maybe Pokemon will become Pokemon Z, and will be set in an alternate world of magic, or maybe even be set in a school with factions all worshipping a different Pokemon deity.

Either way, i am quite pleased that a new RPG pokemon game is in the works. Definitely 5th Gen, as otherwise it can't be a new adventure.
    thats just an early name for the movie.. like how the second movie;s first title was something like "explosive pokemon X" sorry cannot remember the full name..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthedead View Post
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g100129_02.html

Dont know if its already been discussed here. Man the forums still run slow for me. Anyway new pokemon rpg from game freak is being worked on. The game is planned to be out this year. Side note its been 4 years since the 4th gen started.
    Oh dear god yes it's finally happening!

*nerd hyperventilation*
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    thats just an early name for the movie.. like how the second movie;s first title was something like "explosive pokemon X" sorry cannot remember the full name..
    Perhaps they haven't named the legend yet and needed something that sounds cool. Generic way of making things sound cool: Adjective + Noun + Variable.

Examples:
    Super Mario 64
    Rock Band 2
    (Pokemon) Mystery Dungeon 2
    Super Smash Bros X (Japanese name of Brawl)
    Sonic (noun being used as adjective) Adventure 2

Sometimes people drop the adjective for a bunch of variables; i.e. Halo 3 ODST. Other times they use 3 adjectives but no variables (New Super Mario) Bros.
    Events:

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Maybe it's a devil counterpart to Arceus...that would be beast.
    That would be VERY cool. Seriously.

As we wind on down the road~

Yeah and then all the preachers would come back saying that Pokemon is satanist.

WAIT A MINUTE, hold the phone... It's scheduled for RELEASE in 2010? That's kinda odd considering their previous games isn't it? I mean, DP was released in Japan in September 2006. We were getting new Pokemon reveals like almost two years before that... Are they not gonna do the CoroCoro slow reveal of new pokemon thing? Then again, they've also never released a new generation on the same system before...
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Page 49 of 533 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast