Page 496 of 533 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,400 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #12376
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Ack, I hope they give the English name of the Karos region soon XD I am really interested in what they will name it.

    Finely a new Panda pokemon <3
    The Robin looks cute.
    Lizard I'm indifferent on.
    Dat Goat, is it fully evolved?

    The pokedex, lord I wanna know more details on it XD

  2. #12377
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    I guess after looking at it long enough it looks kind of like a lizard except that it has ears, or at least they look like ears >.> I like the other pokemon but this one is a little strange.

    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

  3. #12378
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seireitei (Soul Society)
    Posts
    483

    Default

    I don't know where to start!

    The new Pokemon:
    Gogoat is awesome! I wonder what will happen when we ride it in-game?
    Elikiteru is super cute! It's colour pattern reminds me of Mawile. A link, maybe?
    Yayakoma has that different style to it. I think it'll be the Normal/Flying type you encounter early in-game.
    Yancham looks a bit like Oshawott, don't you think? I I thought it was a dark type, not fighting.

    The Trainers:
    We can finally customize them! (To an extent, so far)
    And, like others said, they do look older than in past games. I'd have to say around 14-15, maybe.

    (OMG you should've heard me when I first discovered this announcement. I was almost squealing like a fan-girl.... ^.^")
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

    Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

  4. #12379
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Am I the only one who thinks you all should move to the Dex speculation page? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...cussion-Thread

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  5. #12380
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Oh for crimany sake, I saw people speculating that a new type is a confirmations by how the cosplayers on pokemon smash where messing around [because she didn't have a poison immunity like steel type, but would break an ice block like a fighting type] I hate language barriers sometimes with these shows that give people these ideas <:I

  6. #12381
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta-hammy View Post
    Oh for crimany sake, I saw people speculating that a new type is a confirmations by how the cosplayers on pokemon smash where messing around [because she didn't have a poison immunity like steel type, but would break an ice block like a fighting type] I hate language barriers sometimes with these shows that give people these ideas <:I
    They were explicitly testing for what type Slyveon is

    So it's focused nonsense working towards something rather than just normal nonsense

  7. #12382
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    They were explicitly testing for what type Slyveon is

    So it's focused nonsense working towards something rather than just normal nonsense
    So true, but I did not see a single person stop to think that maybe Slyveon could learn a fighting move.

  8. #12383
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta-hammy View Post
    Oh for crimany sake, I saw people speculating that a new type is a confirmations by how the cosplayers on pokemon smash where messing around [because she didn't have a poison immunity like steel type, but would break an ice block like a fighting type] I hate language barriers sometimes with these shows that give people these ideas <:I
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, Smash isn't the show that you can take at face value and that their skit neither confirm or reject the Slyveon is a fairy type theory.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  9. #12384
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    That double page spread with the Shiny Genesect event, also mentions Present 2 as being a Mewtwo. Is that another event giveaway?

  10. #12385
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkS Umbreon View Post
    That double page spread with the Shiny Genesect event, also mentions Present 2 as being a Mewtwo. Is that another event giveaway?
    Yeah, we've known about that one for a couple of months

  11. #12386
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Yeah, we've known about that one for a couple of months
    Ah cheers. I had thought I had read it on the site before.

  12. #12387

    Default

    Wow I would love to own that Genesect. Is there a chance that everyone else gets it, not just Japan?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

    Current Hunt: Cresselia

  13. #12388
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Wow I would love to own that Genesect. Is there a chance that everyone else gets it, not just Japan?
    Unless TPCi decides to be jerks in countries outside of Japan, probably as to tie in with the movie. Now all we need left is the DW starters (female) and female DW Litwick.

  14. #12389

    Default

    Nice! I'm just not that familiar with the history of movie event pokémon, or events in general, for that matter!
    And I agree with getting those DWFs!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

    Current Hunt: Cresselia

  15. #12390
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    I think it's pretty cool that they split the new pokedex into 3 different parts =)

    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

  16. #12391
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seireitei (Soul Society)
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I think it's pretty cool that they split the new pokedex into 3 different parts =)
    I agree, but I really hope that you can still view the Pokedex(es) as one, so that you don't have to look at the three sections separately. Though this separation could be useful when completing the Regional Pokedex. But imagine how hard the National Pokedex will be! And it was hard enough before!
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

    Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

  17. #12392
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    I actually noticed something in the pokedex that made me wonder. it seems as if there is a new pokemon that you can sorta make out from the pokedex next to the chespin minigame, in which it shows the user looking through the pokedex. this could indicate that Yancham and the others are not the only new pokemon, and it could be a new evo of Chatot, considering a Parrot evolving into a Parakeet wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

    vc.jpg

    I apologize if that's not big enough.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  18. #12393
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I actually noticed something in the pokedex that made me wonder. it seems as if there is a new pokemon that you can sorta make out from the pokedex next to the chespin minigame, in which it shows the user looking through the pokedex. this could indicate that Yancham and the others are not the only new pokemon, and it could be a new evo of Chatot, considering a Parrot evolving into a Parakeet wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

    vc.jpg

    I apologize if that's not big enough.
    I'm pretty sure there isn't any pokemon being shown here. It looks like just abstract menus and such

  19. #12394
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm pretty sure there isn't any pokemon being shown here. It looks like just abstract menus and such
    I'll give you the fact it's pretty hard to see, since the picture is not in HD or anything, but it looks as if there is a holographic image of a pokemon there as the user is scrolling through the pokedex.

    it might just be me, though.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  20. #12395
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I'll give you the fact it's pretty hard to see, since the picture is not in HD or anything, but it looks as if there is a holographic image of a pokemon there as the user is scrolling through the pokedex.

    it might just be me, though.
    But the pokedex is closed, not being scrolled through. At best I see what look like buildings but even that's a stretch

  21. #12396
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I actually noticed something in the pokedex that made me wonder. it seems as if there is a new pokemon that you can sorta make out from the pokedex next to the chespin minigame, in which it shows the user looking through the pokedex. this could indicate that Yancham and the others are not the only new pokemon, and it could be a new evo of Chatot, considering a Parrot evolving into a Parakeet wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

    vc.jpg

    I apologize if that's not big enough.
    1. it's not a Chespin Mini-game, it's its Pokédex entry and that was the location tab
    2. That image is of the Pokédex and has no Pokémon within it. Those are buildings..
    3. CoroCoro specifically said 4 new Pokémon in this issue. They wouldn't make a faux pas like that

  22. #12397
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    It's about time you're able to mount Pokemon.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  23. #12398
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    I was expecting english info on the new Pokemon names since X and Y are going to be released simultaneously around the world. Panchum and Gogoat are fine, Helioptile's okay I guess, but Fletchling...not sure how I feel about that name.

  24. #12399
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Just saying, it's Pancham, not Panchum. Serebii and PokéBeach have made a spelling mistake.

  25. #12400
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    Yeah fletchling is kind of a boring name. I like how the region looks and love the trailer =D

    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 496 of 533 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •