Page 496 of 533 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,400 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Ack, I hope they give the English name of the Karos region soon XD I am really interested in what they will name it.

Finely a new Panda pokemon <3
    The Robin looks cute.
    Lizard I'm indifferent on.
    Dat Goat, is it fully evolved?

The pokedex, lord I wanna know more details on it XD

I guess after looking at it long enough it looks kind of like a lizard except that it has ears, or at least they look like ears >.> I like the other pokemon but this one is a little strange.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I don't know where to start!

The new Pokemon:
    Gogoat is awesome! I wonder what will happen when we ride it in-game?
    Elikiteru is super cute! It's colour pattern reminds me of Mawile. A link, maybe?
    Yayakoma has that different style to it. I think it'll be the Normal/Flying type you encounter early in-game.
    Yancham looks a bit like Oshawott, don't you think? I I thought it was a dark type, not fighting.

The Trainers:
    We can finally customize them! (To an extent, so far)
    And, like others said, they do look older than in past games. I'd have to say around 14-15, maybe.

(OMG you should've heard me when I first discovered this announcement. I was almost squealing like a fan-girl.... ^.^")
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Am I the only one who thinks you all should move to the Dex speculation page? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...cussion-Thread

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Oh for crimany sake, I saw people speculating that a new type is a confirmations by how the cosplayers on pokemon smash where messing around [because she didn't have a poison immunity like steel type, but would break an ice block like a fighting type] I hate language barriers sometimes with these shows that give people these ideas <:I

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta-hammy View Post
    Oh for crimany sake, I saw people speculating that a new type is a confirmations by how the cosplayers on pokemon smash where messing around [because she didn't have a poison immunity like steel type, but would break an ice block like a fighting type] I hate language barriers sometimes with these shows that give people these ideas <:I
    They were explicitly testing for what type Slyveon is

So it's focused nonsense working towards something rather than just normal nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    They were explicitly testing for what type Slyveon is

So it's focused nonsense working towards something rather than just normal nonsense
    So true, but I did not see a single person stop to think that maybe Slyveon could learn a fighting move.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta-hammy View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, Smash isn't the show that you can take at face value and that their skit neither confirm or reject the Slyveon is a fairy type theory.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

That double page spread with the Shiny Genesect event, also mentions Present 2 as being a Mewtwo. Is that another event giveaway?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkS Umbreon View Post
    That double page spread with the Shiny Genesect event, also mentions Present 2 as being a Mewtwo. Is that another event giveaway?
    Yeah, we've known about that one for a couple of months

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Yeah, we've known about that one for a couple of months
    Ah cheers. I had thought I had read it on the site before.

Wow I would love to own that Genesect. Is there a chance that everyone else gets it, not just Japan?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Wow I would love to own that Genesect. Is there a chance that everyone else gets it, not just Japan?
    Unless TPCi decides to be jerks in countries outside of Japan, probably as to tie in with the movie. Now all we need left is the DW starters (female) and female DW Litwick.

Nice! I'm just not that familiar with the history of movie event pokémon, or events in general, for that matter!
    And I agree with getting those DWFs!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I think it's pretty cool that they split the new pokedex into 3 different parts =)

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I think it's pretty cool that they split the new pokedex into 3 different parts =)
    I agree, but I really hope that you can still view the Pokedex(es) as one, so that you don't have to look at the three sections separately. Though this separation could be useful when completing the Regional Pokedex. But imagine how hard the National Pokedex will be! And it was hard enough before!
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

I actually noticed something in the pokedex that made me wonder. it seems as if there is a new pokemon that you can sorta make out from the pokedex next to the chespin minigame, in which it shows the user looking through the pokedex. this could indicate that Yancham and the others are not the only new pokemon, and it could be a new evo of Chatot, considering a Parrot evolving into a Parakeet wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

vc.jpg

I apologize if that's not big enough.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I actually noticed something in the pokedex that made me wonder. it seems as if there is a new pokemon that you can sorta make out from the pokedex next to the chespin minigame, in which it shows the user looking through the pokedex. this could indicate that Yancham and the others are not the only new pokemon, and it could be a new evo of Chatot, considering a Parrot evolving into a Parakeet wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

vc.jpg

I'm pretty sure there isn't any pokemon being shown here. It looks like just abstract menus and such

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm pretty sure there isn't any pokemon being shown here. It looks like just abstract menus and such
    I'll give you the fact it's pretty hard to see, since the picture is not in HD or anything, but it looks as if there is a holographic image of a pokemon there as the user is scrolling through the pokedex.

it might just be me, though.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I'll give you the fact it's pretty hard to see, since the picture is not in HD or anything, but it looks as if there is a holographic image of a pokemon there as the user is scrolling through the pokedex.

it might just be me, though.
    But the pokedex is closed, not being scrolled through. At best I see what look like buildings but even that's a stretch

vc.jpg

1. it's not a Chespin Mini-game, it's its Pokédex entry and that was the location tab
    2. That image is of the Pokédex and has no Pokémon within it. Those are buildings..
    3. CoroCoro specifically said 4 new Pokémon in this issue. They wouldn't make a faux pas like that

It's about time you're able to mount Pokemon.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I was expecting english info on the new Pokemon names since X and Y are going to be released simultaneously around the world. Panchum and Gogoat are fine, Helioptile's okay I guess, but Fletchling...not sure how I feel about that name.

Just saying, it's Pancham, not Panchum. Serebii and PokéBeach have made a spelling mistake.

Yeah fletchling is kind of a boring name. I like how the region looks and love the trailer =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 496 of 533 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506 ... LastLast