Page 499 of 533 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Things shouldn't be the same forever. Fairy type shakes the type chart pretty well. I welcome this change.

And uh, the official website has updated with detailed typings of Gardevoir and the two new Pokemon.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

So the Fairy-type is confirmed. That's nice. And the fact that it's super-effective against dragon-types means it would may be an alternative to using Ice or Dragon type moves to beat Dragons. It really depends if there are good Fairy-Types.

If they can add new types to Pokémon from previous generations, I hope they'll make Charizard a Fire/Dragon type. Or at least just a Fire type.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    So the Fairy-type is confirmed. That's nice. And the fact that it's super-effective against dragon-types means it would may be an alternative to using Ice or Dragon type moves to beat Dragons. It really depends if there are good Fairy-Types.
    Yes. That means Dragons are one less formidable now that they have a new weakness.

The fairy type confirmation is as unexpected as it can be, but I gladly welcome the change.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

If Fairy types are immune to Dragon moves like that rumor mentioned, that's going to seriously hurt the viability of Dragon types.

Resistant, I wouldn't mind, but immune would be going a bit overboard in trying to balance Dragon types, IMO.

Fairy type confermed...yes...yes...YES!!!!!!!!! I was right all along anout a brand new type!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!! (sorry, my heart is pounding sooooo hard)
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

IDK if this counts for much, but one of the hero's names (Most likely the boy) is named Xavier in this photo. http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en...une_p14_04.jpg

Spoiler:- Credits:

"Nintendo will NEVER announce a new type. There would be too much balancing to be done!" Certain people need to stop posting like they know for sure what GF will do, because those who said that have ended up dead wrong again. This also happened when people claimed BW2 was FOR SURE going to be for 3DS.
    Sorry, rant over!

On topic! I'm super excited for fairy type. Definitely going to have Sylveon on my team.
    My Y Team:

Is there a reason the main page and the attacks page make no mention of "Fairy Wind"? You can clearly see gardevoir use it in the trailer.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

Black: 4899 5237 6053

Anything that stops Dragons from rampaging the game is fine by me.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Fairy type? Wow! That's unexpected. I kinda wanted a light type, but this one sounds nice too. I'm definitely adding Fennekin, Sylveon, Gogoat, Fletchling, and Vivillon on my team (if I can get Kanto or Unova Pokemon early, I'm adding Pikachu and Deerling no matter what).
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    "Nintendo will NEVER announce a new type. There would be too much balancing to be done!" Certain people need to stop posting like they know for sure what GF will do, because those who said that have ended up dead wrong again. This also happened when people claimed BW2 was FOR SURE going to be for 3DS.
    Sorry, rant over!

On topic! I'm super excited for fairy type. Definitely going to have Sylveon on my team.
    haha! exactly, take that new type haters ^^
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I kind of feel like I'm now in distress now that Dragon type gets a new weakness. All things about Fairy type screams "type check".

Perhaps I'll somehow live with that. Or maybe I'll even love it.

Fairy type.. Well, okay, I guess. I am not excited about it but I can't say it is a bad thing just yet. Why are dragons weak to fairies though? It makes no sense.

Fairy Type? I honestly wanted a Light type but oh well, I'm fine with this....kinda. Nooooooo! My dragons!
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    I'm a giraffe. I belong in the wide plains of Africa. With my people, in sunshine.
    I will shine. Hopefully I don't get noscoped. Pece.

I like what I've seen from this new gen thus far - especially the Pokemon-ami (sp?) feature. It isn't as cool as having your pokemon walking beside you everywhere, but at least you get SOME interaction with them outside battling (and dressing my Palkia in a bow tie doesn't count as interaction).

So far so good, GF. I'll be waiting in line come October.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

The new PSS (Player Search System) has been announced, it seems to replace the GTS!

Wait, "Player Search System?" Now the NSA scandal makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    Sorry, rant over!

Funny thing is, Fairy actually balances the types out better than without it.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    The new PSS (Player Search System) has been announced, it seems to replace the GTS!
    Do we know how it works yet?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Do we know how it works yet?
    You can battle on it.

That's all we know.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

Second trailer's up, by the way.

I will say all of this has made me more excited for October.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post
    Second trailer's up, by the way.

I will say all of this has made me more excited for October.
    Yeah. After a disappointing 5th gen, I kinda lost interest even in 6th gen, but as of the last 3 weeks or so I'm getting excited for it again.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I just realized something! On the official Pokemon X and Y site, at the bottom of the "What's new!" page, if you go down to the Pokemon-Amie section, it says in the 9th picture that Pikachu is awaiting Xavier's orders. Do you think this is the name of the male protagonist?

Yeah, and Yvonne is the name of the female protagonist.

Page 499 of 533 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509 ... LastLast