Page 501 of 528 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 13196

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

a mission that will put Poliwag, Chansey, Togetic, Magneton, Dragonair or Shelgon into the Hidden Grottos with their Hidden Abilities is running
    this has to be the most random assortment of Pokemon, I swear

I noticed that X and Y are now on the 3DS eshop, the price is still TBT, but you can put it on your wishlist, they have a small description and the videos. And they are separated now, you can add one, the other or both, and they have the icons (you know, the ones that you click on on the main menu).
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

A new special showcase has been revealed. For the first time ever, Japan will receive a trade show dedicated to Pokémon called the Pokémon Game Show. Running from August 17th to August 18th in Tokyo's Big Sight venue, this event will provide the latest in news for Tretta, Anime and Cards as well as give visitors an opportunity to play Pokémon X & Pokémon Y before others. The full details of this trade show will be revealed in July

Wow Japan is so lucky. What I wouldn't do to play X and Y early.

And they get another Jirachi event too?! I hope we at least get one of those...
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

The second Jirachi event seems odd.

I really hope that the demo leaves the trade show and heads to the e-shop

This demo trade is probably just like that Pokemon Black and White Bus Tour.

A massively important bit of news. It has been confirmed in that press release by The Pokémon Company this morning that, if you're caught having cheated, you will be banned from all future tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    The second Jirachi event seems odd.

I really hope that the demo leaves the trade show and heads to the e-shop
    This. It would be really sweet if the demo was not only in the E-shop but it gets the Gates to Infinity treatment and we can continue the game if we buy the full version. Assuming this is put into play, I'd imagine that the scenario of the demo would be choosing your starter, get to know the three friends (and Serena/Calum), and battle them.

Edit: OK seems a bit short for a demo, maybe you and the rest go to the forest and do some mini task thing then it ends from there?
    Last edited by Dragalge; 28th June 2013 at 4:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    This demo trade is probably just like that Pokemon Black and White Bus Tour.
    And hopefully, it will show one or two new ones. ^^

@Serebii
    Good. Cheaters are terrible in games like Pokémon.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Wow Japan is so lucky. What I wouldn't do to play X and Y early.

And they get another Jirachi event too?! I hope we at least get one of those...
    I'm hoping events are distributed simultaneously worldwide this time around once X and Y are released, but I doubt it.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    A massively important bit of news. It has been confirmed in that press release by The Pokémon Company this morning that, if you're caught having cheated, you will be banned from all future tournaments
    About time! Cheating isn't fair for anyone, and it's really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I'm hoping events are distributed simultaneously worldwide this time around once X and Y are released, but I doubt it.
    Well since their now for the first time ever going to release the games the same time worldwide it could also mean more events for other countries as well.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I think they will be, if they have to do with the game. The ones that have to do with the anime that Japan usually only gets anyway will probably still be Japan-exclusive, because they'll still be ahead of everyone in the anime.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    This. It would be really sweet if the demo was not only in the E-shop but it gets the Gates to Infinity treatment and we can continue the game if we buy the full version. Assuming this is put into play, I'd imagine that the scenario of the demo would be choosing your starter, get to know the three friends (and Serena/Calum), and battle them.

Edit: OK seems a bit short for a demo, maybe you and the rest go to the forest and do some mini task thing then it ends from there?
    It will probably be like the HGSS & BW1 demo. You're placed on a relatively small route with 3 Pokemon (1 of which is a randomly given starter), fight one or two trainers & anything in the grass, before heading on and getting a teaser cutscene

It keeps things brisk and would move the line along.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    What is their definition of cheating? I'm assuming RNG abuse and pokesav are still "legal"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    What is their definition of cheating? I'm assuming RNG abuse and pokesav are still "legal"
    Pokesav would be a no go, I believe they specifically called out programs that create Pokemon

Pokesav is more of a time saver than cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    In the eyes of Nintendo and Game Freak it isn't.

My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Come on everyone, im sure Nintendo and Game Freak will consider anything (program wise) that they have not released themselves as cheating.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

As far as I know you can only get caught if you have given the Pokémon moves, stats etc. they don't normally have?

For those of you in Italy, a special event has been announced. Within the Pokémon Day event in Mirabilandia in Italy in July 13th and July 14th, you will be able to download a special Pokémon to your Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 games. This Pokémon is a special Team Rocket's Meowth. It's very likely that this event Pokémon will match the special Team Rocket's Meowth that was distributed in Japan in December. That Meowth was Level 15, held a Smoke Ball and has the moves Fury Swipes, Sing, Nasty Plot and Snatch.

So apparently Japan will be getting a special X and Y themed 3Ds event, hopefully we get it also..
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Dunno if this was posted before or not, but Power A had uploaded some images of their new XY merchandise stuff right before E3.

If I was a betting man, I'd say that the Stylus set thing they have there will probably be the preorder bonus for US TRU stores. They had ones before for both HGSS and BW preorders as well. But I'm not a betting man of course lawl.

The Pokeball System Tote is pretty cool though. Nice to see more actual Pokemon stuff rather than "here's a square case that we slapped some Pokemon pictures on".

I'm not really sure if this counts as news, but the Amazon page for the X and Y strategy guide has gone up. It mentions "super training," TMs and HMs, as well as some other information in the description.
    "Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Super Training and Pokémon-Amie!"
    "A guide to where to find hidden items, TMs and HMs, and special Pokémon—with a location index!"
    Last edited by GravityStorm; 1st July 2013 at 4:59 AM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    thats stil lcheating no matter how you look at it.. anything you used to give you an advantage is still cheating in which your advantage is cutting time from trainign and getting the right stuff you need for the pokemon,... while others don;t and work for it.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 501 of 528 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511 ... LastLast