Page 505 of 533 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,625 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I'd rather them not do Hoenn that way. Kanto was a half-*** remake in G/S/C/HG/SS. I'd rather it be its own game (which I wanted for 5th gen but they got out of 5th gen fast!)

I'm actually playing through HG right now and it almost hurts how much I hate playing Kanto.
    As long as they do it right, I'd be alright with it.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    This is pretty unlikely due to the data this game has on it, a whopping 14,000 blocks! That's more than twice as many blocks of a game like Mario and Luigi: Dream Team or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which both have LOTS of data in them. Twice as many blocks hopefully might just mean twice as many regions!
    or because, you know

massive, beautifully rendered 3D environments, character models, animations and such

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlsnE41iUoI Pokemon Rumble U confirmed for US release.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlsnE41iUoI Pokemon Rumble U confirmed for US release.
    We've actually known about since 17 July: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml http://www.serebii.net/archive/July-2013.shtml
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Oh, I guess I missed the update, because I didn't find out until now.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

A teaser for the August Corocoro issue has been released and promises new Pokemon evolutions, more version exclusives and more new Pokemon... found it here http://pokemonxandpokemony.com/?p=11799

I hope it leaks soon. I seriously cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Laprashunter View Post
    A teaser for the August Corocoro issue has been released and promises new Pokemon evolutions, more version exclusives and more new Pokemon... found it here http://pokemonxandpokemony.com/?p=11799

Interesting.

Honestly at this point I'm more interested in evolutions for past Pokemon.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Same here! I'm more excited to see the super important thing they were talking about last issue, but I would also like to see the starter evolutions.

I hope those aren't the "scoop of the century"...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Well the biggest scoop was apparently not important enough for a theme in a nintendo direct show. So Luigi in smash bros. was more important? I don't think GF would want to reveal exclusive in CoroCoro because ND would reach more people. But speculations speculations, yes. Btw. the new Rumble U news are not posted on the main site yet. Plot Infos: several toy pokemon got lost und have to find their way back to the toy store. All 649 are get able but not all formes ect. Or are these known facts?

But back to CoroCoro. I don't want to but I think it's time to get my hopes down. And I don't think they would put Hoenn in these games. And I also don't want them to. I want a Hoenn game with both protagonists. But I still wonder why they made XY logos blue and red colored. I understand red for Yveltal because, well, it is red. But Xerneas would be better with a green color theme. If they planning to make remakes of course. 2 red and 2 blue games in one generation seems odd to me. I don't know. I just speculate to much I think.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Wow, these Mega Evolutions are pretty AWESOME. I thought it might have been Hoenn, but speaking of Hoenn, I don't know if it was a coincidence that 3/6 of the Mega Evolutions are Hoenn Pokemon and that Torchic is getting it's own event, but...

WOW!!!! cLICK So do all starters get this Mega Evolution!?!!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    WOW!!!! cLICK So do all starters get this Mega Evolution!?!!
    We're not sure yet but I would probably say yes because I don't think they would single one out like that. I have to say that MegaAmpharos looks like it's going be pretty cool with it being the only Dragon/Electric type (At the moment at least). I'm hoping for the almighty MegaDunsparce.

We're not sure yet but I would probably say yes because I don't think they would single one out like that. I have to say that MegaAmpharos looks like it's going be pretty cool with it being the only Dragon/Electric type (At the moment at least). I'm hoping for the almighty MegaDunsparce.
    Zekrom says hi.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Zekrom says hi.
    ... Well I guess I stand corrected on that. But still, THERE HAS TO BE A MEGADUNSPARCE.

... Well I guess I stand corrected on that. But still, THERE HAS TO BE A MEGADUNSPARCE.
    Also MegaGligar/Gliscor!!!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I think, out of all the pokemon that got a megaevolution, that Ampharos got the best upgrade. It really needed a change since it was lacking in particular stats and giving it part dragon was unexpected, but helps when dealing with other dragons.

Also, can someone please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that Koruni could be the first ever Dark-type gym leader?
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I am interested to see how these evolutions will effect the competetive metagame. I mean Blaziken already became the first starter to get ubered and now they're EVOLVING IT?! And Lucario. Lucario is already a force to be reckoned with even though its ability is very situational. Now evolving it and giving it adaptability?! Game freak, why so drunk?
    FC:1607-2657-9003
    IGN: Rrank

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I think, out of all the pokemon that got a megaevolution, that Ampharos got the best upgrade. It really needed a change since it was lacking in particular stats and giving it part dragon was unexpected, but helps when dealing with other dragons.

Also, can someone please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that Koruni could be the first ever Dark-type gym leader?
    Well, it looks like a fighting type gym leader to me lol.
    And in he roumors they stated the 4th gym leader would be fighting type.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Just imagine what a MegaGarchomp or a MegaTyranitar would look like.

Or a MegaSceptile...

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Well, it looks like a fighting type gym leader to me lol.
    And in he roumors they stated the 4th gym leader would be fighting type.
    In the rumors, he stated the 8 gyms types with no order. This could be a fighting type gym, but I actually hope not. Her Helmet kinda looks like a skull to me and that's really my thoughts on it. Although I wouldn't mind if she was a fighting type gym leader, I just want my Dark-Type Gym Leader to be female.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Maybe I'm just being thick today but can somebody explain the news of these Mega Pokemon? What are they?
    My Y Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Soble View Post
    Maybe I'm just being thick today but can somebody explain the news of these Mega Pokemon? What are they?
    Forme changes that happen only in battle through way of an (apparently personalized) item.
    We're not sure how the item has to be used or how long the form lasts in battle, but there we go.

Mega Level Evolution... with the possible of doing it every battle? Sound very familiar.. I just hope this video won't be the opening of every Uber tier Battle: http://youtu.be/1bNOE_0Ls8g (Yes, I just posted near 10 Minuetes of Digimon Evolving!)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Not sure how I feel about these "mega" evolution things, on one hand it's super-awesome but I dislike how similar they look to the last form, they haven't developed in any way, just grown wings or extra limbs or something. I still understand it's not an actual evolution.. Ah well I guess we'll have to wait until more information comes through.

Page 505 of 533 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515 ... LastLast