Page 506 of 533 FirstFirst ... 406456496502503504505506507508509510516 ... LastLast
Results 12,626 to 12,650 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

So they temporarily go to this mega form in each battle and revert back?
    My Y Team:

Wonder what Smogon is gonna think of this.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Soble View Post
    So they temporarily go to this mega form in each battle and revert back?
    We don't know a whole lot about them yet, going to have to wait for an answer it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    Wonder what Smogon is gonna think of this.
    inb4whocaresfromSmogonhaters

Oh they'll have fun with it, especially if simulators die out.

I did not expect mega forms at all(but then again who did?) and I don't mind them all. They're certainly something new.

The mega evolutions seem interesting. I hope to see some more info on it soon.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Mega Level Evolution... with the possible of doing it every battle? Sound very familiar.. I just hope this video won't be the opening of every Uber tier Battle: http://youtu.be/1bNOE_0Ls8g (Yes, I just posted near 10 Minuetes of Digimon Evolving!)
    I absolutely love the MegaAbsol's design, and MegaAmpharos, too. The issue that I have is that this evolve-during-battle-and-then-devolve thing is one of the things I really despised about Digimon. I really hope that Pokemon doesn't go the Digimon route.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Actually I don't know you can revert back.. Since This is the first Gen 6 Game there won't requirement to return back to the old form to trade.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Actually I don't know you can revert back.. Since This is the first Gen 6 Game there won't requirement to return back to the old form to trade.
    Well it's possible you cannot devolve but since Mewtwo changed into MegaMewtwo and back again in the new movie at will, I'm not really sure... it could be an item the Pokemon needs to hold.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    Well it's possible you cannot devolve but since Mewtwo changed into MegaMewtwo and back again in the new movie at will, I'm not really sure... it could be an item the Pokemon needs to hold.
    They did mention a personalised Mega Evolution Stone but who knows,...... and a side note what happens in the anime/movies usually has no effect in the actual video games... but you never know.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I wasn't sure if the Mega Evolutions were real, but since the english Pokemon website confirmed it, I'm convinced. I wonder if the Gen 6 Pokemon will get Mega Evolutions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I wasn't sure if the Mega Evolutions were real, but since the english Pokemon website confirmed it, I'm convinced. I wonder if the Gen 6 Pokemon will get Mega Evolutions as well.
    MegaArceus will be pretty awesome if it's made... And MegaXerneas and MegaYveltal would be great, too! I have a feeling Mega Evolutions will be playing a big part in the game story wise...

Spoiler:- Credits:

As for the new Pokemon, Dedenne looks like a smaller version of Raichu. The other two Pokemon are alright.

I think its great that the soundtrack for X and Y will be available on iTunes. I'm definitly going to get it on the first day. Now my only hope is that the soundtracks of past games get released, though I suppose that's wishful thinking...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

It wasn't mentioned, but I'm really hoping they still have a physical release for the soundtrack. A sudden complete switch to digital would be a bummer for me.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It wasn't mentioned, but I'm really hoping they still have a physical release for the soundtrack. A sudden complete switch to digital would be a bummer for me.
    Japan will have a CD version. CDs are a practically dead format almost everywhere else, so I only expect a download version there.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi1001 View Post
    Japan will have a CD version. CDs are a practically dead format almost everywhere else, so I only expect a download version there.
    That's what I'm hoping for, I've imported every one of them so far. Don't want to break the streak now.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Pokemon worlds championship closing ceremony showed a new XY trailer for the mega evolutions.. showed in game footage of mega mawhile, mega absol.mega ampharos..

the entire trailer had new footage even footage of the torchic event chowing stats and such.

If not for the net and coro coro leaks.. this would have been major and the crowd would have erupted even more,... but alas.. we knew of mega ampharos, mawhile and absol already

now junichi masuda is comming on stage.... ok he was just to congradulate winners and hand out trohpies.

and here is that new trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKYwt-DPhhw
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 12th August 2013 at 1:26 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or is any sort of major news, but the Amazon page for the guidebook put up the official cover instead of just the temporary artwork. http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Offici...ref=pd_sim_b_7
    Kind of dissapointed with it, doesn't showcase anything new.
    Wouldn't be surprised if gym leaders get added to the front of it later.
    It was also changed to say "The Official Kalos Region Guidebook." Don't get excited though, probably doesn't imply anything except that the guide only covers up to the champion and saves everything after that for the second volume. Dissapointed if they are doing that again, but not surprised.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Pokémon X has sold out on Amazon Japan.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

pokemon DIALGA PALKIA and GIRATINA ALL SHINY ARE COMING AS AN EVENT B4 X AND Y COME OUT

Quote Originally Posted by pokeman280 View Post
    pokemon DIALGA PALKIA and GIRATINA ALL SHINY ARE COMING AS AN EVENT B4 X AND Y COME OUT
    we know

it's on the main site

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by pokeman280 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    we know

it's on the main site
    This Page contains the News post in question: http://serebii.net/archive/July-2013.shtml

And out Event Database: http://serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/08/p...pre-sales.html

Wow, I don't think any other Pokemon game had this many pre-orders. I'm looking forward to these games.

A Trailer for Pokémon: The Origin Has appeared on the Official Pokémon Japan Youtube. There a date with in October 12. : http://youtu.be/_Lyi2RSVxqg

The Trailer shows Red, not Ash/Satoshi, Green(not Gary), Prof. Oak, Brock and Lance. Red Picks Charmander, assumes Green take Squirtle, as we see Blastiose. This trailer has not Voices.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

This mystery battle photo on the main page, interests me.

Wii U game maybe?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

New Video from Pokémon Japan: http://youtu.be/qZcAxRABsbQ

X & Y Double Battles are now Confirmed, as they have been seen briefly on the big screen at 1:44 - 1:46 .

No new Info, only confirmation of that Pokémon SMASH "Boys" were on stage and May have a few new reports from the event. It was also them on stage during the the X&Y Double battle.

No Info about the New Screen shot. Also no Japanese Audio/text seen to translate.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Page 506 of 533 FirstFirst ... 406456496502503504505506507508509510516 ... LastLast