Page 507 of 533 FirstFirst ... 407457497503504505506507508509510511517 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,675 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    This mystery battle photo on the main page, interests me.

Wii U game maybe?
    It looks like a legit fightning game (not turn based I mean), although that would be another big announcement, so it was probably just an animation. Plus, there is something strange about Lucario there...
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

My Money is on it being the Pokémon Battle Revolution version for the Wii U, compatible with Pokémon X and Y! Called it!!!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    My Money is on it being the Pokémon Battle Revolution version for the Wii U, compatible with Pokémon X and Y! Called it!!!
    This is exactly what I'm thinking. I just really hope they include some extra features, maybe similar to how the Stadium games were? Battle Revolution was just way too repetitive.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/alhrv6.gif[/IMG]
    Welcome to the school of Despair!

Quote Originally Posted by monobear View Post
    This is exactly what I'm thinking. I just really hope they include some extra features, maybe similar to how the Stadium games were? Battle Revolution was just way too repetitive.
    Yes! Orre was freaking awesome

Yes! Orre was freaking awesome
    Orre didn't feature in the Stadium series; that was Colosseum and XD's region.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Orre didn't feature in the Stadium series; that was Colosseum and XD's region.
    Yeah I realize, I want it to more like the Orre region games, not Stadium is what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Naito View Post
    It looks like a legit fightning game (not turn based I mean), although that would be another big announcement, so it was probably just an animation. Plus, there is something strange about Lucario there...
    I think it's lucario's tail
    SS friend code:0818-6012-5705
    Black friend code:5457-9382-7063

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...lion-worldwide

Pokemon games sell 172 Million worldwide. That's a lot of games.

Just wanted to post since I don't remember seeing it anywhere. The Pokemon XY Guidebook will come with a special black slip cover for those that buy it (or I guess preorder too) at Gamestop. I think it may have mentioned that it was also a screen cleaner? It looked like it was made out of that sort of material. Wish I would have grabbed a pic.

I DID get a pic though of the bottom screen for the shiny Dialga download only because I was tipped off by a friend about the interesting choice of words for it. "...and your bond will grow stronger!" The whole "bond" thing was mentioned a lot in early XY stuff. Just a bit of speculation on my part but maybe these guys will do something in the new games. I mean, it IS a bit fishy that they'd randomly distribute shiny Sinnoh legends. Especially because they could have done a distro for like, shiny Zekrom/Reshiram which you can't get normally through any means. Just my two cents though.

Go on adventures with this rare and Shiny Pokemon, and your bond will grow stronger!
    Walking around with your Pokemon increases its Happiness stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Walking around with your Pokemon increases its Happiness stat.
    That, and if it was going to have something to do with X/Y, then I'd imagine the event would be in Japan as well.

There's no way they'd have an event like the Johto beasts and exclude Japan from having it. It's probably just a promotional series of events with little else about them, but I wouldn't know for sure.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

A battle revolution for X and Y would be pointless as the 2 key feature of the Stadium/ battle revolution are no longer needed.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    A battle revolution for X and Y would be pointless as the 2 key feature of the Stadium/ battle revolution are no longer needed.
    How would it be any more pointless than the original Battle Revolution?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So, Pokkén Fighters and Pokkén Tournament have been trademarked by TPCI. In addition to that, ポッ拳 (translated as Pokkén by Serebii) has been found in the Japanese trademarks. The kanji, "拳" (kén), appears to translate to "fist." Could this be a Pokémon fighting game? Could it be for the Wii U? Could it be the mysterious game shown off at the Game Show? Could be...

EDIT: I know all of the possibilities for the game have been discussed before, but as I did not see any discussion pertaining to the trademarks in this thread, I figured I'd post about them.
    Last edited by EverChanger; 20th August 2013 at 2:57 PM. Reason: Clarification
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by EverChanger View Post
    So, Pokkén Fighters and Pokkén Tournament have been trademarked by TPCI. In addition to that, ポッ拳 (translated as Pokkén by Serebii) has been found in the Japanese trademarks. The kanji, "拳" (kén), appears to translate to "fist." Could this be a Pokémon fighting game? Could it be for the Wii U? Could it be the mysterious game shown off at the Game Show? Could be...
    This is what people have been discussing here for the last little while.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Since we now have X/Y
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Because with X and Y going 3D and the series going Wi-Fi since gen 4 there really is no purpose to make a Staduim/Battle Revolution type game. As for Battle Revolution being subpar that's largely due to the fact the game was rushed to meet deadline.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

It's a stretch and a huge one at that, but could Pokken Tournament possibly be a WiiU crossover of Pokemon and Tekken ? Namco Bandai are already working alongside Nintendo on Smash Bros. We've already seen Pokemon and Tekken Crossover games. Iwata said a few Nintendo Directs ago that SMTxFE isn't the only crossover in the making.

King of the Iron Fist Tournament ? No, no, no. King of the Poke Fist Tournament.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/49hxgjo.png[/IMG]

Diamond FC:2578 2966 2977 Jack

That would be awesome. A actual Pokémon Fighting game. I hope Voltorb is playable<3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
    It's a stretch and a huge one at that, but could Pokken Tournament possibly be a WiiU crossover of Pokemon and Tekken ? Namco Bandai are already working alongside Nintendo on Smash Bros. We've already seen Pokemon and Tekken Crossover games. Iwata said a few Nintendo Directs ago that SMTxFE isn't the only crossover in the making.
    That's what first leaped to my mind; it's no more ridiculous than any other ideas.

Though, it may just be a Pokemon game in the style of Tekken.

Because with X and Y going 3D and the series going Wi-Fi since gen 4 there really is no purpose to make a Staduim/Battle Revolution type game. As for Battle Revolution being subpar that's largely due to the fact the game was rushed to meet deadline.
    The purpose is to make a game for the Wii U revolving around Pokemon. And for it to be HD quality graphics, and whatever else the Wii U is capable of that the 3DS isn't capable of.

This hypothetical game isn't going to be developed by Gamefreak, so I don't really see the point of saying it has no purpose or is unneeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    That's what first leaped to my mind; it's no more ridiculous than any other ideas.

Though, it may just be a Pokemon game in the style of Tekken.

I've always wanted a Pokemon fighting game with just Pokemon in the style Tekken (I guess) or even Super Smash Brothers. Granted not all Pokemon would be in it but maybe 5 per type for 90 options, maybe even including pre-evolutions/evolutions and some evolving mechanic or something.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 20th August 2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

So, The Pokémon Company says the teaser image is "conceptual." Conceptual my foot. We all know you're hiding something Game Freak/Genius Sonority/whomever is making this game/attraction/whatever it is.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Pokémon X and Y demo to be playable at PAX Prime

This is cool, but I can't go there. If only the demo were in places like Best Buy or Gamestop.

Quote Originally Posted by Naito View Post
    Since we now have X/Y
    And the poster had specifically said that it could be a Battle Revolution game for X/Y. We weren't talking about the original.

Just like has always been the case, the scale of battles that can be shown using a console differ greatly from those that can be shown on a handheld.

I think this is new: If you preorder X or Y from Gamestop you get a double sided poster.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/..._082113-2.aspx
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Page 507 of 533 FirstFirst ... 407457497503504505506507508509510511517 ... LastLast