Page 51 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 13321

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

^It can't be a remake, it's a new region and gen and all.

@Superkal388: That pretty much clinches the entire matter.

As for those saying that it has to be preceded by spin-offs, remember that the first 2 PMDs were spin-offs of gen 3 not gen 4. Blue might have been for DS, but it didn't have gen 4 Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Yeah and then all the preachers would come back saying that Pokemon is satanist.
    Ah well, there's always some who'll complain. w/e

As we wind on down the road~

Quote Originally Posted by SmoG878 View Post
    oh, i hope it has something to do with an emerald remake. I saw a video on youtube saying that in heartgold and soulsilver there were references to emeralds, so a emerald remake for ds might be hinted. Such examples were the pokemon centre pokeball on the floor is coloured emerald green in HG & SS. Just like in diamond, pearl and platinum it was coloured yellow and grey (gold and silver). I believe these hints mean something and could possible relate to the news of the new game.
    Timeline wise, it would likely be a Hoenn revisit, and not a remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Indragon View Post
    ^It can't be a remake, it's a new region and gen and all.

@Superkal388: That pretty much clinches the entire matter.

As for those saying that it has to be preceded by spin-offs, remember that the first 2 PMDs were spin-offs of gen 3 not gen 4. Blue might have been for DS, but it didn't have gen 4 Pokemon.

Ah well, there's always some who'll complain. w/e
    PMD has a few gen 4 Pokemon. The spin-offs featured, but were not focused on, gen 4 Pokemon.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

oh, i hope it has something to do with an emerald remake. I saw a video on youtube saying that in heartgold and soulsilver there were references to emeralds, so a emerald remake for ds might be hinted. Such examples were the pokemon centre pokeball on the floor is coloured emerald green in HG & SS. Just like in diamond, pearl and platinum it was coloured yellow and grey (gold and silver). I believe these hints mean something and could possible relate to the news of the new game.
    No, Just No.

I hate speculation, everyone gets geared up for the best possible result, and we usually get the worst.

However, who am I to say that? I thought the same About HG/SS, and the speculation turned out to be true. I hope I'm wrong again this time.
    Dark Lady Watch Over You.

in PMD the only actual 4th gen pokemon that appeared was munchlax, the others were merely statues...
    thank you charmander ~ white rock

All Ye Who Enter Here
    Abandon What You Know
    Embrace The 5th Generation

hmmm...since the pokemon world has gone too forward to have anything new future-based, maybe revisits to previous regions and 'flashbacks' to explain prior storylines. If arceus is the limit, maybe the time of the fossil pokemon? Extinction force thousands of pokemon species to die out. The lucky ones preserved and brought to life such as omanyte and kabuto, but there could be more.

Also, the timeline doesn't have to go back that far. In the new game you could possibly play as several different charecters to understand back-stories to other noteful people such as charon, etc. HG & SS explained the silver-giovanni relationship and there might be new ones.
    look at me! i'm a shiny politoad!

^Hold on there, don't get carried away :P

I don't think prior storylines will be explained and game characters aren't focused upon unless it's a remake. They can't make an entire game out of fossil Pokemon so I think (hopefully) this will be your standard new gen.

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    PMD has a few gen 4 Pokemon. The spin-offs featured, but were not focused on, gen 4 Pokemon.
    Yeah, like its been said, they were just statues, but they did introduce gen 4 Pokemon. Gen 5 looks all secretive and ready to surprise, though with no prior introduction through spin-offs or anime as of now.

As we wind on down the road~

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/libr...100129/06.html

Here's the text version of the "Third Quarter Financial Report". It contains all the things that Mr.Satoru Iwata has announced on the said report. On the link, Mr.Iwata also talked about the new Pokemon game that is to be released this 2010. He stated that this new Pokemon game "will include new fields of adventure and a number of new Pokémons living there". So i think this reveals that the new game/s is indeed the 5th Generation games.

Finally. Can't wait. New adventures coming out way Wanna see if they can get Ash to move through Sinnoh a bit quicker. I always love it when he starts off a new region!

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    IMO i think it's too early there's plenty of stuff left for them to do anime wise and the like before releasing a 5th gen already
    The anime has absolutely nothign to do with the games. Nintendo and Gamefreak do not care where or what the anime is doing right now.

There will never be an Emerald remake, if they do a remake for Third Gen it will be Ruby and Sapphire >.>

hmmm...since the pokemon world has gone too forward to have anything new future-based, maybe revisits to previous regions and 'flashbacks' to explain prior storylines. If arceus is the limit, maybe the time of the fossil pokemon? Extinction force thousands of pokemon species to die out. The lucky ones preserved and brought to life such as omanyte and kabuto, but there could be more.

Also, the timeline doesn't have to go back that far. In the new game you could possibly play as several different charecters to understand back-stories to other noteful people such as charon, etc. HG & SS explained the silver-giovanni relationship and there might be new ones.
    That will never, ever happen. Pokemon has barely any story. You'd play a five minute game if its purpose was to explain them. The stories are so easy to follow in Pokemon it's silly.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I just cant wait toget the American Pickachu colored pichu that is in gamestop today!!!!
    Hello my name is Alster08 and I run a froum called Pokeworld4ever. We currantly have about 40 users but we hope to get hundreds. There are plenty of games. You can chat with freinds and or trade pokemon with them. A lot of them are real freindly and will talk about almost anything. We have a arcade and some tornaments availible. Currently we are offering exclusive Jarachis that can only be gitten when you join our forums. They are fatefull encounter so they will open the pokewalker event Edge of the Night sky map. We are currantly looking for Gym leaders so go ahead and join!!!!

lol ya if the roads arent too snowy today then ima be getting 4 of em ^.^

All Ye Who Enter Here
    Abandon What You Know

Default Jirachi Event USA for HG/SS

Found a Pic in gamestop while going to get my pichu and stumbled across this piece of paper advertising the jirachi event.

http://img177.imageshack.us/i/hni0098.jpg/

IDk if anyone knows about this but here it is!

yah it was confirmed yesterday didn't see the flyer though thanks :P

Quote Originally Posted by superkal388 View Post
    lol ya if the roads arent too snowy today then ima be getting 4 of em ^.^
    nice i only got 2 but one of them had 60 speed 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by superkal388 View Post
    did anyone else see this on bulbanews?

Junichi Masuda Blog entry
    “ Number 159
    Category: Announcement, Pokemon

Pocket Monsters series complete new work! Under development for release by the end of 2010!!

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/index.html
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g100129_02.html

Finally Japan, it has been announced without problems!!

Clap Clap Clap !!!

Though, that's not someone elses problem...(*sweats*)

Of course, development is all being done in-house.

Now, Game Freak's development department are eagerly working on development with the aim to exceed every Pokemon game made before now with innovative software!

By the way, for the purpose of giving more information...
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have indeed really sold 17,150,000 copies around the world (5,800,000 copies domestically in Japan).
    (Tokyo's population is approximately 13,000,000)

With great enthusasium, we are trying our best to surpass Diamond and Pearl! Everyone, please lend us your support!

Please have great expectations!

On the 7th of February (Sunday), on Pokemon Sunday, Masuda will appear in an emergency video?
    Now that you know, please watch it. You should be able to get some news!

Ciao!
    wow i hope its a emerald remake or a new gen

Im kind of glad i didn't post something useless. haha

Quote Originally Posted by diamondexpert View Post
    Im kind of glad i didn't post something useless. haha
    yeah i would have told you if you did :P but i seriously never saw that i guess my gamestop didn't put that out

Anyone else who's gotten the Pikachu Coloured Pichu, are they all Jolly Natured or did I just happen to get 2 of the same?
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

ugh my mom wudnt go, idve gone myself but my truck doesnt have 4-wheel drive and my insurance is currently not paid for, not til sometime in feb. so i gotta wait til the next time she decides to go out but ill get them, but still, NOA is perfectly capable of making it wifi, i still dont get y they dont, even jirachi isnt when it was in japan, wtf? stupid america and its addiction to commercializing >.< theres no reason y it cant be both in store AND wifi, for those who dont have wifi and for those who do but cant get out, NOA fails as usual, it just irks me to know end knowing this thing has started and i havent gotten it yet when usually i ALWAYS get events on the first day of distribution, thank god its 2 weeks long

All Ye Who Enter Here
    Abandon What You Know

I did and mines jolly too so i think they all are

yeah jolly same here. i just got mine this morning but im probably just gonna enjoy it for a while then store it till soulsilver comes out :P
    btw, whats the name of that pokeball it came in?
    "If you beleive something is impossible, it will be impossible"
    "Everyone has a weakness"

Burning Fury,I think it is a cherish ball.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Lucariowolf- oh cool thanks, now does it have a special function or does it just looks awesome?

Superkal- yeah i agree about the NOA thing and i think everyone else too :P

and...theres gonna be a jirachi event? do they just give it to you, or is it a storyline (such as darkrai)?
    "If you beleive something is impossible, it will be impossible"
    "Everyone has a weakness"

It has a awsome release into battle glow,It`s like a rainbow.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Events are redundant & useless. Babyfied event; making people go out of their way to get special content. This is why Action Replay exists...

I'm seriously excited for Gen V, I can't wait until the details begin to pour in.

Page 51 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast