Page 510 of 533 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514520 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 13321

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

come on folks it's juts 5 dollars..a year... thats not very much at all.. yeah I know it was always free.. but hey it beats 20 bucks a year doesn't it? or 5 bucks a month right?

5 a year is fair.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    There's no way of being able to get my Pokemon from B/W to X/Y without having to pay the 5 dollars?
    There is a way if you know somebody who willing to transfer your Pokémon for you. You'll just need to Trade your Pokémon to the other person. It's risky, but It's "free."*

*Free as in $0. It does require a lot of time for you to prepare both of your games for the transfer. You may not get every Pokémon you traded away back.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

There's no way of being able to get my Pokemon from B/W to X/Y without having to pay the 5 dollars?
    Do what dbApplejack said. The first three months of Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Transfer are free - I'm assuming that they did it this way so that you won't have to pay to transfer all of your Pokemon over to XY if you do it all in one go at the beginning of the release. So just transfer everything right when you get the game and you won't have to worry about paying anything.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Do what dbApplejack said. The first three months of Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Transfer are free - I'm assuming that they did it this way so that you won't have to pay to transfer all of your Pokemon over to XY if you do it all in one go at the beginning of the release. So just transfer everything right when you get the game and you won't have to worry about paying anything.
    It's not the first three months. It's the first 30 days

If $5 is too much then you shouldn't be buying a $40 game and a $130-170 game system. But if you want X/Y, sell your Gen 5 games and old DSes. Then you'll have money for all the new stuff AND won't have anything to transfer. Problem solved!
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Bank isn't being rolled out until December, so the trial is only going for a month.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It's not the first three months. It's the first 30 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Bank isn't being rolled out until December, so the trial is only going for a month.
    Yuck! Oh well. Thanks for correcting me. I was under the impression that it was being released shortly after X and Y. 30 days is still plenty of time to transfer everything over from Gen V to Gen VI for free, though.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Ah thanks guys. 30 days should be enough, and if it's not I might have to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    If $5 is too much then you shouldn't be buying a $40 game and a $130-170 game system. But if you want X/Y, sell your Gen 5 games and old DSes. Then you'll have money for all the new stuff AND won't have anything to transfer. Problem solved!
    When did I say $5 was too much? I just don't like how you have to pay to do something that you would be able to do for free in all the other games. Don't be jumping to conclusions.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I'm pretty sure the new shocking reveal next week will be another Mewtwo Mega Evolution or form based on this rumor from a while back here: http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebea...clarifications

Spoiler:- Credits:

I hope this online pokemon transfer thing isn't the only way to transfer pokemon from 5th gen to 6th gen. I don't want to have to pay money to do it >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I hope this online pokemon transfer thing isn't the only way to transfer pokemon from 5th gen to 6th gen. I don't want to have to pay money to do it >.>
    Not this again, it mmore than likely will, so pay up $5
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

It's been confirmed that there are no alternative, from Masuda Twitter account.

If you don't want to spend money, I suggest you ask someone nicely who will have the App to Transfer your Pokémon for you, but you do run the risk of not seeing them again.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

As I recently said, if you get X and Y in the first 3 months of their release, you will be able to do it for free. X and Y come out in October, and in December, the Poke Bank and Poke Transfer will go live. There will be a trial period of both for 30 days, and during that time, you can transfer everything from Gen V to Gen VI for free. If you do anything in Gen V after the 30-day trial period, then you will have to pay the $5 USD a year to transfer. This comes out to 42 cents a month, so it's really not that big of a deal. I get at least 42 cents a month in loose change.

-------

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1661

I'm interested in which Red/Blue tracks will be rearranged.

As I recently said, if you get X and Y in the first 3 months of their release, you will be able to do it for free. X and Y come out in October, and in December, the Poke Bank and Poke Transfer will go live. There will be a trial period of both for 30 days, and during that time, you can transfer everything from Gen V to Gen VI for free. If you do anything in Gen V after the 30-day trial period, then you will have to pay the $5 USD a year to transfer. This comes out to 42 cents a month, so it's really not that big of a deal. I get at least 42 cents a month in loose change.
    Only the first month is free.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia-Fan View Post
    Only the first month is free.
    We've gone over this already.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1661

I'm interested in which Red/Blue tracks will be rearranged.
    I'd love for the Gym Leader theme to be rearranged along with Blue's theme. Those wee my favorite tracks.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    I'm pretty sure the new shocking reveal next week will be another Mewtwo Mega Evolution or form based on this rumor from a while back here: http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebea...clarifications
    Does anyone else agree that a new Mewtwo form/Mega Evolution is going to be the new reveal?

From that video Pokemon's Youtube page uploaded this morning, there was a url at the end ; a GottaCatchEmAll.com url. Right now it doesn't appear to go to anything, but it WAS bought by Nintendo of America just a few days ago. (it was originally registered back in 1999)

Pretty cool..wonder if it'll lead to some new XY site? Maybe just redirect to Pokemon.com?

Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    From that video Pokemon's Youtube page uploaded this morning, there was a url at the end ; a GottaCatchEmAll.com url. Right now it doesn't appear to go to anything, but it WAS bought by Nintendo of America just a few days ago. (it was originally registered back in 1999)

Pretty cool..wonder if it'll lead to some new XY site? Maybe just redirect to Pokemon.com?
    I'm pretty sure it will have to do with Pokemon X and Y's website, but for some reason it seems like there will be more to it... They really are emphasizing the phrase being brought back. Anybody who wants to see the removed video, it's here.

That website is probably just registered so nobody else can take it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Based on that video that was removed, I'd guess GottaCatchEmAll.com will be an ad-supported site for watching old episodes of the anime. As in you gotta catch all the old episodes. There's like 800 of them, might as well make money on the ones that aren't airing anymore.

And maybe there will be a Pokedex on the web site that adds entries when you see Pokemon in the episodes. For example, if you watch the Charmander episode, you'll get an entry for Charmander in your Pokedex. Just throwin' ideas around.

CoroCoro has officially started to Leak.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

So looking at the middle evolutions of the starters I'm thinking popularity will be switching from Fennekin to Froakie. That's just my prediction and I may be totally wrong but the middle evolution of Fennekin looks quite strange! I will def be going with Froakie/Charmander
    My Y Team:

It's starting to annoy the hell outta me that people keep saying Male Nyaonikusu is the attacker, when it's the supporter, can anyone give me any idea where these people got this idea from? It's like they think females can't be aggressive/mean/fighters. <xD

What the heck happened to Chespin, he looks hilarious. Bloated from eating too much.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Page 510 of 533 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514520 ... LastLast